TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

As some of you already saw in my journal. We finally got our rainbow BFP this am. Cautiously happy and hoping for the best, but also terrified of going through another loss. Everything crossed that we get to welcome our May baby next year.

Richiees: great name. Glad you are getting in some scans.

Leson: that is so exciting!! Congrats!!

AfM: waiting to get my progesterone test done. Will likely do it tomorrow. I will find out my results same day.

Richiees, I love that name! I'm sure it won't be long until you do feel the baby!

Bee, I'm sure everything will go smoothly. Your doctors sound very competent :hugs: Will be following along to check up on you!

Aayla, sorry that FB is reminding you of such painful memories. I know this week is already hard for you without that. Sounds like you probably did just have a really fast surge. I look forward to finding out how your test goes so you can know for sure!

Les, I am so, so very happy for you! And we get to be bump buddies. Everything crossed here too. You're in my thoughts.

AFM - Got a BFP 31 August, but I haven't really been posting too much about it, I probably won't until the scan on Monday. We are already past last month's loss date and I have many more symptoms. I'm feeling hopeful that this little dot is the one :)

Wow congrats ladies I hope this is another little frenzy

Afm my 12 week scan will be next Friday 16th at 12 weeks 4 days. Feeling very optimistic as I have heard the heart beat a few times Using my Doppler :)

km - thank you! You love the doppler? What brand/model did you get? When did you start using it? That sounds like a blessing for nervous people like me :)

Congrats Becca!!

I didn't have time this morning so I am going first thing tomorrow to get my test done. I will know by mid afternoon/end of work day.

km - thank you! You love the doppler? What brand/model did you get? When did you start using it? That sounds like a blessing for nervous people like me :)

Got the sonoline b and started using it at 9 weeks. Baby is still quite hard to find but then when you do :cloud9: you just have to accept that the first few times you might not hear it and if you don't you can't get upset - as long as you aren't cramping or bleeding it will come

I've been wondering whether to get a Doppler too. I'm worried that it'll become an obsession though or a source of anxiety. Are they easy to use?

I've been wondering whether to get a Doppler too. I'm worried that it'll become an obsession though or a source of anxiety. Are they easy to use?

So easy to use. I would say it's curbed my anxiety but I did find baby on second try at 9 weeks 5 days. I've used it about 4 times but never when I'm worried, always when I'm feeling excited and when I've found it it's been a lovely reassurance

So I finally got my results. 7.5 and I honestly have no idea what it meas. Normally if I don't ovulate my number has always been under 3. On my health page the ranges they give have this as luteal but it is also in mid cycle. It is very possible I ovulated a couple days later than normal and it is rising. I am calling the doc tomorrow and they may issue another test to make sure. Or we just wait it out and see what happens as af is due next friday.

I only have one cheapie test and since I am going to Vegas I can't afford to splurge on tests. I will test with a frer if af is late. I will likely use the other test a couple days before af is due.

Hmmm...hopefully that means you ovulated Aayla. When do you leave for Vegas? Hope you have a great trip and that takes your mind off of everything.

We leave on the 22nd. I am so excited for the trip!

Oh and I forgot to report my amazing weight loss. 8.4lbs in 3 days!! It is all about the food for me. I am so motivated to keep going. My body may adjust and fluctuate but I am so close to being out of the 320's.

Great job on the weight-loss Aayla. Keep it up! And the trip is coming up. Yay! You'll have to play the slots for me, since they are my favorite :)

Congrats Aayla! Have a wonderful trip <3 full of fun and love!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->