TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

Well ladies my pre AF CM has showed up. I am out again so onto cycle 7/ month 25 ....
So frustrating that it's taking us a while to conceive again and the fact that I have to go past another due date without falling pregnant :cry: My angel would have been due this weekend on the 27th.
Can't wait for the day to pass so it's not in my mind anymore. Maybe that will take the pressure off :thumbup:
To be honest our BD wasn't great this month anyway so I knew I would be out. But there is always that tiny glimmer of hope.
Hoping all you ladies are well.
Sorry if I sound like moaner this evening. I just need to share my thoughts. I can't talk to anyone IRL :flower:

Trying - feel free to moan all you want. Sorry to see you might be out this month. I know it's always much harder emotionally when you pass a due date. Hugs. Hope you are doing alright. Glad the acupuncture is helping you relax. I had my first session and haven't noticed that yet but noticed some other nice symptoms like improved sleep. Hope there's more to come and hope it helps both of us with infertility issues.

I hate whining and feeling sorry for myself but today is rough. My cousin who was about a month ahead of me is being induced today. It hasn't bothered me much but now thinking about her getting to hold her baby while I never will is tough. It's also my last few days of summer vacation until the school year starts which always makes me sad. Sorry to complain, I'd just like to fast forward to tomorrow. 😞

Hey, I've started a journal if anyone wants to follow (link in sig) Thought it might be better than updating in here. I'll still be following all of you though. Xxx

Trying - feel free to moan all you want. Sorry to see you might be out this month. I know it's always much harder emotionally when you pass a due date. Hugs. Hope you are doing alright. Glad the acupuncture is helping you relax. I had my first session and haven't noticed that yet but noticed some other nice symptoms like improved sleep. Hope there's more to come and hope it helps both of us with infertility issues.

Thank you Bronte
Guess it was one of those days. Getting past a due date is always hard. I have been feeling Ok but I guess the due date looming this week has bought up all of those feelings once more. Also I missed accunpunture this week due to being away which probably hasn't helped.
I think it takes 3 sessions or so to notice the difference. How did you feel after your first session? I am now feeling a bit better after mine. The first few were tough.
I hope it helps us both too :thumbup:

I hate whining and feeling sorry for myself but today is rough. My cousin who was about a month ahead of me is being induced today. It hasn't bothered me much but now thinking about her getting to hold her baby while I never will is tough. It's also my last few days of summer vacation until the school year starts which always makes me sad. Sorry to complain, I'd just like to fast forward to tomorrow. 😞

Starlight big hugs to you :hugs:
That must be so hard for you. We could do without these reminders after a loss but sadly for us the rest of the world keeps moving. It's really isn't fair at all.
I feel your pain. I look at pregnant ladies who are about to burst and feel jealous that it's not me. Even if I see babies at the ages that my other angels should have been now I feel a sense of resentment and sadness. It's awful to feel that way but I have earned the right to feel that way and I shouldn't feel guilty for it. It's only natural to feel like it at times.
Hope you feel better today?

Starlight big hugs to you :hugs:
That must be so hard for you. We could do without these reminders after a loss but sadly for us the rest of the world keeps moving. It's really isn't fair at all.
I feel your pain. I look at pregnant ladies who are about to burst and feel jealous that it's not me. Even if I see babies at the ages that my other angels should have been now I feel a sense of resentment and sadness. It's awful to feel that way but I have earned the right to feel that way and I shouldn't feel guilty for it. It's only natural to feel like it at times.
Hope you feel better today?

Thank you and sorry you were having a rough time as well. I can't imagine how I'll feel when our due date approaches , I can imagine it'll be just like you felt. Hugs to you! You got through it!

Aayla, so sorry to hear about the money for the IUI falling through. That stinks! Are you planning on going for it in the future (although I have my fx for you that you won't have to!)?

RM - whoa! That is intense!! So glad everything was fine - congrats on another boy! Going on the oatmeal and veggie train now?

Trying - glad you're loving acupuncture! I had success with it as far as stress relief. Sounds like it's straightening your system out a bit! I'm always amazed on how effective it can be.
Sorry about the witch. Those milestones can be hard to deal with. I'm dreading the one coming up in the next few months, my last cycle before I fell pg with the twins last year, but I think I'll be ok. Nothing wrong with posting your feelings here - that's what we are all here for, I think.

Starlight - sorry you had a bad day. I totally emphasize! I hope you're feeling better. :hugs: My cousin who just had twins the same month I was due is opening a baby clothes store with her husband and is now sending me like requests for the page. I want to support them, but I don't want to see cute baby clothes constantly...too hard.

Mrs U - YAY a journal!

If this cycle doesn't work out then I am hoping to do the next one with IUI but it will be the week after we get back from Vegas so I'm not sure if the money will be there either. But we could skip the cycle and then do it in October. But I feel really positive about this cycle.

Hi all, Just popping in briefly. Looks like another early O for me &#128542;. Either cd11 or maybe even cd10 since the first day of bleeding was a bit odd and I didn't get cramps with bright red blood until the second day. Just dropping the expectations and letting myself be sad for now. I thought I'd maybe feel better around O, but I don't...so I'm probably going to extend my break from everything. Still thinking of you all and massive hugs your way <3

Les - sending hugs back at you. Sorry you are having a difficult time lately. All this stuff sucks. Definitely let yourself be sad.

Well ladies.
AF was due on Wednesday but she is still not here. I am not pregnant as my acupunturist said that I wasn't this cycle. I tested today to check and got BFN. I am 15dpo.
I am guessing that she will arrive this evening or tomorrow. Weird as I thought my body had got into a pattern with a 12 day LP. Obviously not. I just want to get on with the next cycle now!

On a positive note I am being referred to a recurrent miscarriage clinic in London run by the charity Tommys :happydance: even though I have had NHS testing they think it's a good idea if I see them. They more tests that the NHS don't offer and I have the opportunity to be part of research trials. Just wish I knew about this at beginning of this year. Hopefully we will only have to wait a few months or so, but I'm sure it will be longer than that. Either way it's something positive to focus on :thumbup:

Aayla, so sorry to hear about the money for the IUI falling through. That stinks! Are you planning on going for it in the future (although I have my fx for you that you won't have to!)?

RM - whoa! That is intense!! So glad everything was fine - congrats on another boy! Going on the oatmeal and veggie train now?

Trying - glad you're loving acupuncture! I had success with it as far as stress relief. Sounds like it's straightening your system out a bit! I'm always amazed on how effective it can be.
Sorry about the witch. Those milestones can be hard to deal with. I'm dreading the one coming up in the next few months, my last cycle before I fell pg with the twins last year, but I think I'll be ok. Nothing wrong with posting your feelings here - that's what we are all here for, I think.

Starlight - sorry you had a bad day. I totally emphasize! I hope you're feeling better. :hugs: My cousin who just had twins the same month I was due is opening a baby clothes store with her husband and is now sending me like requests for the page. I want to support them, but I don't want to see cute baby clothes constantly...too hard.

Mrs U - YAY a journal!

Thanks Becca. The Acupunture definatley helps with the stress. I'm not as relaxed as I could be but I am getting there :thumbup: it's great to hear that you are also having a positive experience with it.
The milestones are hard I agree. So sorry that you lost twins. It's so heartbreaking. Your right we should all be able to share the good and bad times with each other. What's great is that we all u swear and what each other is going through :hugs:

Trying - great news on being referred to a recurrent miscarriage clinic. Hopefully they can do great things for you to help you to carry full term.

Sorry about your failed cycle. But onward you go. Good luck!

Thanks Bronte
It's just nice to have something to look forward too. I feel that we will both get the care and support that we need.

Thanks! Hopefully next cycle will be better. Still no sign of AF. I am never ever late. Tested with an IC and BFN. I'm thinking it's either stress related or an early implantation failure as I know they a cause periods to be a few days late. I don't want to use a more sensitive test just incase I see something and I start my period. Would rather not know about chemicals.
Hope she arrives soon...

Well ladies AF finally came this afternoon. So relieved I can now move into my new cycle.
No idea what that was about as I normally run like clockwork.im never ever late.
I am guessing an early implantation failure caused the delay. I had an awful bad stomach last night, something I had the night before I had my early MC a couple of years back. It may not have been but it felt very similar. Either way I will never know and it doesn't matter. The main thing is that AF finally arrived and we can look forward to a fresh new cycle. Lucky number 7!? :flower:

Hey ladies
Had my Acupunture session and all went well.
She is happy with my menstral flow and things seem to be doing that they should on that side of things. Just my hormones are a bit out of whack so she said they should settle down very soon :thumbup: just need to work on that still. But my womb lining seems to be improving.
Hope everyone is doing ok? I've got a week now of relaxing before the OED BD starts. So going to put my feet up and not give it a thought for now :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->