• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

Oh yeah, had to make a new account. Long story short, couldn't for the life of me figure out my password for bnb AND email. So had to redo both. Blah

Hey girls

My baby rayden is here!!! Arrived yesterday at 12:22pm weighing in at a hefty 8lb3oz! Ouch, even with the epidural. Ripped me pretty good! But sooooo worth it. He's just perfect. Best part, he looks just like richiee. Im will try to figure out how to post pictures

awww richiees, massive massive congratulations!! So glad he arrived safely and you're doing ok. How wonderful that he looks like Richiee too <3 makes me tear up a bit. So happy for you! Well done mumma!

(to post a pic, click go advanced, then a bit further down the page click manage attachments and you can add pictures there)

Congrats richees.

Good baby-filled thoughts to the ttcers trying, yogi, Bronte, and lu <3

Hey ladies.
Hope all is well
We have had another blow his end. Surgery now won't be until September! I am so annoyed as we were told the waiting list was 4 months. This is double what we were told. We feel that it it is far too long to wait. That means that we would be able to try again until December at the earliest.
Me and DH are wondering whether we should try for a few months in between and see what happens. Just make sure we stop 12 weeks before the surgery.
Thing is the surgery may come up with nothing anyway.
We are having NK cell testing next cycle so will only be able to try for 3 cycles so not likely it will happen going by our track record but then at least we feel as if we are trying at least. If we fall and have another MC then all will be dealt with before the surgery. Not that we want another but I feel like I have to know. You hear of so many women having losses with no cause. So I feel we just have to keep going as I don't think it's likely anything will be found from the surgery. I feel like the NK cells are more likely to be the issue.
What would you do!? Wait it out or try for a bit?
It's been almost 3 years for us now and I am stronger than I have ever been in my life. Is it a risk worth taking?

I hope it's okay if I join. I've had two losses last year - at 5 weeks and at 13 weeks. Still TTC #1. Just want to be a mummy so bad!

Hey Edo and welcome :flower:
So sorry for your losses. We all here know that feeling so well. You are not alone. Everyone on here has been such a great support.
Ask any questions you need

Welcome Edo! Last year was a tough year for me as well. I had to go on levo and hormones, but I am now nearly 20 weeks along with my rainbow. Hope sunny days come your way soon <3.

Trying that's such a tough one. My heart says to wait, but I know I kept trying all along too. It killed me to see a month go by. I would always wonder, "what if that egg was meant to be my baby." I also know people who now have rainbows after 5, 6, even 10 losses, with no explanation as to why. Trust your gut is the best advice I can give on that one <3

Hi Edo! So sorry to hear of your losses, this is a great place to be for some support.

Trying- honestly, if it was me I think I would keep trying, but I know there are a lot of factors involved and it might not be the best choice for you. What does your husband say?

Thanks for your reply ladies. Really appreciate it.

Les my gut is saying to keep trying. I just don't want to have wasted all of this time and then they find nothing. Time we try again we would have had a 4 month break. Which is the longest we have ever had a break for. Normally we only have a month off. I know it's not long but if we wait for the op then will be going on a whole year.
We may not conceive anyway as we don't seem to fall that easily but will just be good to feel like we are at least giving it a go.

Miss Yogi there are possibly many factors but all our tests may come back clear anyway. Only test I haven't had done is the NK cells biopsy which I will try for next cycle. The op is for a hysteroscopy to check for scarring and to have them cut out if any are present.
So I guess I'm just worried that we are waiting for all this time with no guarantee of getting an answer.
DH thinks we should just go for it and see what happens.
If nothing happens in those 3 cycles then we will only have a few more months of not trying until I can have the op.

I think we will start trying again in April and see what happens. If it doesn't happen then just means I am meant to have the surgery. If I fall and MC again then I am meant to have the surgery. If I fall and all is ok I will be in complete disbelief and be so happy that this dreaded nightmare is over x

Just a quick update from me to say that baby Bryony finally made her grand entrance on 31st March. She's absolutely perfect and was worth all the pain and waiting.

Hope you ladies are all doing ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"