• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

thats awesome! i love those. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lilly and so wanted it but DH didn't love it like I did so we moved on! So pretty.

You must be dieing for your call! YAY! i can't wait til they call you. I wonder when they will have you go back! So exciting, now is this an OB or an RE?

It's an re and I am dying for the call! Having lunch with my DH (he works all day) so I hope they call within the hour!

https://i190.photobucket.com/albums...97A7-287AF96F5B64-9487-000007D65D69A0FD-1.jpg

This is how I feel! Pardon the French!!

My DHs grandmas name was Lillian and she died 2 weeks ago so Lilly would be for her :)

Oh then its GOT to be Lilly. ohhhh so sweet.
i can't open the photo - at work. :dohh:

So I went for my apt... since I had me neice today I got to office later than planned so I didn't do blood test... they did urine and it was bfn, but its still early and wasn't fmu! If no af I go for blood test thur or fri... I have a standing order for blood tests... lol! So well see...

omg dope!! I can't believe it! So, now you wait til Thursday/Friday. How many dpo are you today? Do you have tests at home to take? when is AF due?

ughhhh i can't believe they didn't do blood test.

They would have if I wanted too... I chose to wait... I'm 12 dpo... so af would be due wed or so... I haven't bought any hpt ill wait till fri... unless I get af... then I do 1 more cycle and if no luck then they do more tests and we go from there... but I still have some heartburn, exhaustion and my nipples are very sensitive... but those could be pms too..

I have the worst headache. I looked it up and it said its a side effect from the clomid. holy moly! i think i'll take some acetaminophin! thats ok right????

Just got a call from the doctor and IM PREGNANT!!!! Omfg!!!! I go back on Friday for more blood!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IM FREAKING OUT! I'm omw to my hubby's work to tell him!!

Thanks Dopey! I hope that AF stays away from you this month and that you get your BFP this week too! Yayy!

Oh btw... I'm fine with fb... although only a couple close friends know we are trying so it has to be msgs but I can also give you my cell and you can txt me... same with grace... I can send as a pribvate msg

yay!!! I am sooo excited for you and im praying that you have a healthy little sticky bean in there. YAY FOR 9 months! and Dope and I are right behind you...........

when do you go back? and how many days ago was your shot blucky!?!

They would have if I wanted too... I chose to wait... I'm 12 dpo... so af would be due wed or so... I haven't bought any hpt ill wait till fri... unless I get af... then I do 1 more cycle and if no luck then they do more tests and we go from there... but I still have some heartburn, exhaustion and my nipples are very sensitive... but those could be pms too..

Oh dope, i am praying you are pregnant too! your symptoms sound promising, although i know you are TRYING to not let yourself get too excited. But like you said, if it isn't "this cycle" then you will try again next cycle.
You WILL get your bfp and have a little one, just like blucky and just like I will.

I am with blucky, i mean its too bad they dont have an instant messenger thing on here so we can chit chat quicker.

oh well - we can text. i can do that!!!

I really really really hope it sticks too! I am 10 DPO, and my beta was 15... which seems to be the average for this early. I go back on Friday to have it rechecked! Hoping for good numbers!

I took my trigger on Oct 4th and got my first bfp yesterday... I still cant believe it!!

I know you both are right behind me and then we will all be bump buddies!

Dope your cycles are the same as mine so i think you are pg too. If I were you I would go buy a FRER and test in the am! I dont know how you are holding out! DH and I went to the state fair tonight and now I am TIRED!!!

I really really really hope it sticks too! I am 10 DPO, and my beta was 15... which seems to be the average for this early. I go back on Friday to have it rechecked! Hoping for good numbers!

I took my trigger on Oct 4th and got my first bfp yesterday... I still cant believe it!!

I know you both are right behind me and then we will all be bump buddies!

Ok I wrote your dates down, just so I know when its time for me to start freaking out and losing it! LMAO. you know you guys are going to have to keep me calm and positive when i catch up right???? OMG! so exciting.
so you got your bfp 10 days after your trigger? wow! yay!
and YES we are right behind you and we all will be bump buddies together! its so exciting and Im so thankful again that all 3 of us ended up here together. I mean, i wish i could look ahead to 6 months from now when we are all WAY preggo and to read through all the pages of posts, i mean we are going to get to be there for eachother through ALL THE WEEKS! YAY :happydance:

To keep me sane I am testing daily to make sure that it continues to get darker until I get blood drawn again on Friday. Dopey I cant wait to hear your results!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->