TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Grace the dates are all in my chart too just in case you misplace them.

So today I am feeling crampy... af crampy... feeling a bit discouraged. I don't want to take another yet, if no af tomorrow I think ill go get blood test thurs am...

yes dopey i hope she stays away. Its so hard to not know and I know the waiting is brutal. Just wait until you do get your bfp and you are waiting for your blood test results each day, thats even worse! :haha: LMAO - ahhhhh so much to look forward to :wacko: :wacko:

But this is what we need to go through. At least this is what I tell myself now, and what I told myself when I was going through my 1st preg. This is what we need to go through to get our healthy little babies, we just need to keep positive and focus on the future and accept that this is ALL part of our road to becoming mommas!

HAHA, now save this post for me when Im losing it in 2-3 weeks please :dohh:

I agree with you dopey she should have been! She is our cheerleader!

Awwww, thanks ladies! But dont be fooled, there will be a time when YOU BOTH are going to need to be MY Motivational cheerleader too! LMAO :dohh:

We can support eachother! and lets keep it going ! HAPPY BABY THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!

healthy little beans growing is just the perfect way! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ugggg... headache and feeling a bit queesy... exhausted and still very mild cramping... if I don't get a bfp then I don't understand why feeling so crappy

I think you are going to get a bfp girl. when are you going to test? do you have any at the house?
DO IT!! how many dpo are you at this point????????????????????????

You guys are quiet today? I've got one preggo and one 12dpo??? Where are you?

Actaully 13 dpop and was working... just getting out.. yuk! Still have heartburn, feeling queesy, headache... af should come tomorrow so we will see

Sorry grace! I wasnt getting notifications on my phone:growlmad: so I didnt think yall were posting!

Today was hectic/weird for me! I got up to go to work at 8, got there and saw I wasnt even scheduled today!!! I even CALLED the store yesterday to see when the next time I worked was!! :growlmad: and when I woke up I was SOOOOOOOO tired so the LAST thing I wanted to do was get out of my warm bed and leave my DH! So I came back home, tried to go back to sleep with no success, got up, went to target (I LOVE target) and got a crib mattress and bookshelf for the nursery, came back home bc I was WIPED OUT... took a 3 hour nap, then my MIL came and picked me up bc she wanted to go shopping.

We went to a few places and she bought some baby stuff then I went over there for dinner and just got home... needless to say I am POOPED!! and I have class at 8 in the morning!

Sorry to have been so MIA! How are yall doing? Dopey I have had heartburn non stop since saturday night... doesnt help that I am craving hot sauce... so I think heartburn is a good symptom!

dope did AF come yet? its 741am and im dieing to hear from you! Im hoping she doesn't show. I know its hard the waiting........... I can't believe you are 12dpo and haven't tested yet! I think 12 would be the max i could wait. But then again, I have never been in that situation so I dont know!

lol, for all i know i'll be telling you guys i wanna test at 8dpo. lmfao -:haha:

Blucky, i think its so awesome that you and your mil get along so well. How nice that must be for you. I also am excited for you that you are telling people, I would be terrified so you are my brave hero on that one!
Have you decided when you are going to tell everyone, like work/friends/ etc?
or did you say you will wait til first ultrasound and then tell?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!

and dieing to hear from you dope! hang in there girl! :thumbup:

Oh so here's something wierd, I think my pharmacy gave me two extra clomid pills. I am supposed to take 2 per night from days 3 to 7.
so, sat, sun, mon, tues, wed, and yet I have 4 pills left to take, so 2 today and 2 tomorrow????????

I KNOW I did'nt miss a dose, so wtf? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Good morning ladies!

Grace, don't take the extra.... I might even call the pharmacy to let them know they messed up OR just flush them on accident like your last bc pill... Hehe!

Dopey....did af show her ugly face? I hope that b**** stays away forthe next 9 months!

I got my first faint line at 9dpo and have POAS everyday since to make sure it is getting darker. It actually showed up on a digital this am which makes me THRILLED and makes it feel more real!!

I shouldn't be telling anyone... But the people I did tell are the people I will need a shoulder from if something bad (god forbid) happens.

Hope y'all have a great Wednesday!!

hey blucky!
yes you are right, i should throw them away. I did speak to the pharmacist and she was like "oh yes, we should have given you 10 pills total but we gave you 12 instead."

she said i could keep the two but i think i should just toss them, when am i ever going to need to take 2 random clomid right?

Oh i can't wait to get to baby making time! i am so excited for this cycle, i am so hopeful for all 3 of us and you started it miss blucky! YAY!:happydance::happydance:

I hope dope responds soon. dieing to hear how she is doing.

So blucky you said you beta was 15 right? on monday was it?
its supposed to double every 48 hrs or so, so by friday, it should be over 60 I think. Watch its gonna be in the thousands or something!!!! :dohh: hehehhehehe
maybe twins!?!?!? I WOULD LOVE TWINS! HEHHEHEHEHHEHHEe :wacko::wacko:

Monday beta was 15...doc said chances of twins was REALLY high since I had 2 mature follicles and triggered them... Ill have an idea Friday hen they check my blood again.

DH wants twins... I think for our first baby I would prefer just 1 to start... But will take whatever I can get! eek!

It still doesn't feel real.... I'm going to have a baby.

No sign of af as of yet... if I'm correct (and my re agreed with me) on when I ovulated then today is 14 dpo... some minor cramps but technically I've had them on and off... mostly on... since I took the shot.

So as long as she stays away then I can go tomorrow or fri for blood test... not sure what I'm gonna do. My problem is this... I have to get my neice up every morning, give her breakfast, get her ready and take her to daycare... it just depends how well she cooperated in the am...

Ohhh I soooooo hope I get a bfp

We just learned about the psychological development of people while they are in the womb (prenatal) ...how cool! Perfect timing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->