• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

https://i190.photobucket.com/albums...E-9A59-F5B372A196D1-7635-0000066469F249BD.jpg

Omg omg omg - do u see it???? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Are u freaking out! Take any there test! Take 5!!!! Lol

So do I but I'm scared to death it could be the trigger ... Even tho I'm sure I tested it out

I am freaking out and now I'm stuck at work and I'm so damn paranoid it's not real !!

I still have not tested! Going strong! Glad to hear party went well and that mil was behaved...

That stinks its the same date... but your right to stay positive! You will get a bfp!!!

How many dpo are you? Is there a chance its still the trigger?

Dope you are going to dr tomorrow right? What time? I can't wait to hear from bOTH of you that you are pregnant!

So today was my 2 nd day taking clomid. When do you guys think DH and I should start bd'ing? Cd10?
Then do every other day til I am told to take trigger?

grace do you use opts? I would wait until you START to get a decent second line on one... to be honest I might even wait til your first scan...depends on how much yall like :sex: just dont want you to get tired of it! haha

I am testing again tomorrow and if I get a darker line I will know it is positive! fingers crossed!

ps, just woke up from a 2 hour nap :dohh:

https://i190.photobucket.com/albums...C-9AA2-895DFC9C9565-8509-000006CCFD1A7AC3.jpg

Above is a pic of a dresser we turned into a changing table :)

Nice! Looks awesome! I have opks so I could use them. Honestly - I don't care to bd all that much (my poor hubby) - I will bd as much as needed though which is why I asked when we should start.?

I didn't like using opks cuz I know you need to test twice per day an someone's even if u do that - you can still " miss " the surge ..... I used them before an never got a positive. Lol but I guess that's cuz. I never Od around the time I took them. I will try again

Personally I would start bd 2 days before you go in for your trigger, but that's just me

Yes I am going to the dr. Tomorrow... 1030 am. Gonna try and get their a bit earlier to do blood test then will have to wait for results...

Your taking ovidrel this time right? I've read that gives false positives on opks so I didn't use... my dr said to start bding the night you take trigger then everyday for 3 days... ovul occurs 24 to 36 hrs after

The dresser/changing table looks awesome!! So cool! Funny you say you napped, I was at friends watching football and totally fell asleep... I never nap! Unless sick or totally exhausted, was asleep around 1130 pm and got up around 10 am... so NO WAY I should be that tired...

I'm totally ready for bed... 14hrs... then more waiting for results... grrrrrr- and it still maybe too early... sigh

Gn

Hope you can get some sleep tonight dopey! I didnt use opks after my trigger either... just up until to make sure I didnt miss the surge...

I am ready for bed too... but I dont know how much sleep I will be able to get!

Hope yall had a good Sunday!

Hi ladies, thanks for the feedback. At this point, I dont know exactly when I'll use the trigger, I go next Monday (so 1 week from today) for Ultrasound and bloodwork. they said "my follicle size" will determine when to do trigger, so it could be that night or in a few days. I think I'll start Sat/Sun just incase. DH is going to the pats game on Sunday so he'll be gone all day/night. Maybe I'll get a quick bd in sunday morning before he leaves. that will be cd11. Although Im guessing he's going to want to start sooner. He keeps asking me. LOL OR Maybe i should do sat too just incase they have me get trigger monday night. :winkwink: Oh well, we will see. Im excited to be getting closer though......

AF is wearing down and I haven't felt any effects yet from the clomid, so we will see.

IM SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH!!! :happydance::happydance: Dope thats awesome that they will do bloodtest and then tell you right then and there the results. I usually get bloods done at 7am and dont get the results til like 1-2pm the earliest! Good luck! thinking of you!
Can't wait to hear what those betas are! YAY :thumbup:

and blucky! have you tested again? YAY! im so excited for both of you. what are you going to do? take a few tests today and then once you have 3 or 4 that are positive, then call your doctor? AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->