• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Grace! You must have posted that while I was on the phone with the doc! I told them I had another positive this am and I am about to leave and go there for bloodwork! THen they will call me later today and let me know! FX!!

And if you dh wants to BD... then DO IT!! lol

FX!!!

blucky, my DH wants to BD everysingle day, multiple times! LMAO
I "try" to be a "good wife" in that regard but I dont know whats wrong with me, i just dont crave it like he does.........

OMG good luck on your blood tests! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED THAT YOU BOTH ARE GETTING BLOOD TESTS TODAY AND YOU BOTH ARE GOING TO TELL ME LATER WHAT YOUR BETAS ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE POST RESULTS ASAP! WHAT A LONG DAY ITS GOING TO BE !

Blucky! Did you say you took another test today and it was positive too??????????

No I will have to wait til they get results... so more waiting which sux... you can start as early as you like just remember sperms typically live 36 hrs, but can live up to 72... that's why they told me to start night I take trigger-you ovulate 24 to 36 hrs after so if you start sat/sun... most of sperm will be gone by time you take trigger... personally I would say sun am then mon night... if you take trigger...

Hope I didn't sound negative... didn't mean it that way... just don't wanna waste too many good swimmers... lol

I will keep you posted!

OMG, no you didnt sound negative!~ we are all good here girly. :)

Im so excited! I can't wait to take my shot! and I can't wait for you guys to confirm your bfps!!!!!!

so what happened dope? you go at 1030a and then they will call you later this afternoon with results?

Hi girls, They said they would call after 12 with my results from this morning... Dopey, have you still not tested?

Yes Grace I tested again this morning... It was pos again and a little darker. I posted it below.

I wont believe it is real until the doctor tells me so!

Dopey are you working today? be sure to post AS SOON as you get the call! I know I will!

Attachments

• photo (17).JPG
    photo (17).JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 20
Omg blucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are pregnant

Blucky and Dope
when you guys get the call later saying you are pregnant, make sure you find out what your beta # is. My guess is they will have you go back in a few days to have it done again! YAY!

Dont get my hopes up grace!!! I am soooo scared that its bogus! I wont believe it until the doctor calls!!

How would yall feel about adding eachother to facebook and that way we can do one of those instant chat things? Just wondering

making a blankie for the crib :)

Attachments

• blanket1.jpeg
    blanket1.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 1
  • blanket2.JPG
    blanket2.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 2
Ummmm, unless its the trigger, which you said is way out of your system then it IS what it iS! I hear you on wanting to hear from doctor though. Now the waiting is hard!

I am so praying for you that this little one sticks! and is delivered healthy and beautiful in 9 months! YAY!

Did you tell your DH when you took that first test yesterday?

How would yall feel about adding eachother to facebook and that way we can do one of those instant chat things? Just wondering

Im afraid, I can NOT have anyone know that we are ttc - NO ONE KNOWS! So, i am just worried about someone accidentally posting on my page :dohh: something about baby or ttc.
you know what I mean?

I totally get it grace...none of my friends really know we are either. this wait is KILLING ME!!
yes DH saw the test yesterday and then continued to refer to me as "pregnant lady" the rest of the day.... He saw it this morning and agreed that it was darker too...

now I just wait, wait, wait.

yay! isn't it so exciting!?!??!?!?! I remember saying over and over to Dh.
we are pregnant, we are pregnant, ahhhhhhhhhh!~

so exciting! i hope they call you with good beta numbers !! so exciting!

do they say what time they will call you??????????????

i wonder how dope is doing, i think she's at her appt now!

Yes she should be there now I think her appt was at 1030... they told me they would call me but it would be after 12... I was going to come back home and go to bed but YEA RIGHT I am way to nervous/anxious to go back to bed!

do you have names picked yet? have you started looking at nursery stuff?
OMG I can't wait. I secretly want twins. LOL because I want to have 2 children and DH is saying now that we are just going to have ONE.

He is "Certain" that the baby will be a girl, and he is also "certain" that if we tried for number 2 that it will also be a girl, and he would DIE with 4 woman in the house and him, our dog is also a girl. lol

So, secretly I am praying for twins. even though I doubt it would happen and honestly i would just be thrilled with 1 little healthy one!

If we have a girl, her name is will be Marlena. OMG I FREAKING LOVE IT!
its sooo different and NOT common, yet pretty and not wierd. Isn't it awesome?

then if its a boy, it will be either Logan or Adam.

how about you??????????????????????????????????

Girl you are so crazy! Those names are cute! We have not picked out definite names yet but we have thrown some around. We both have family names that they will have to have, Hampton for a boy or Ann for a girl... So our favorite boy name is Alexander Hampton, and our favorite girl name is Madeline and Lilly...although Ann doesnt go well with Madeline. We arent sure though and wont decide for sure until we see the baby... then we think we will know what to name the baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->