• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Welcome pitbull! I got my :bfp: using a frer 9dpo (pretty faint though) then tested every day since (except today) making sure that it was getting darker. I went in for blood on 10DPO and the doctor confirmed! I go back in tomorrow for another beta test. I used softcups with a squirt of pre-seed in them... I am POSITIVE that the softcups helped me conceive... I dont know how, I just know. One of those things I guess. I would definitely give them a whirl.:thumbup:

Dopey, I cant BELIEVE you have not tested yet!! I was totally looking forward to your good news today!! :flower:You are stronger than I could ever bc but I am SO GLAD that AF has not come for you! That is a good sign!! Are you still having any symptoms! I think that the FRER are the best tests to use... Ive tried diff ones and to me they are all crap... FRER picked mine up long before some of the others I had. The ICs I got never picked it up... I ran out 2 days ago so I dont know if it would have picked it up yet or not.

I am thinking about starting a pregnancy journal... If I do will yall check it out? Just wondering.

Grace, cant wait for your US! remember, I had to go back twice before my follies were ready so if they arent quite ripe when you go then they will likely be before its all said and done!

Its starting to sink in... im having a baby... I really hope that this sticks but I have no reason to believe that it wont! DH started rubbing my belly for the first time last night saying "I love you" to it.... sweetest...thing...EVER!

Hope you ladies are doing great!!

Welcome pitbull! I got my :bfp: using a frer 9dpo (pretty faint though) then tested every day since (except today) making sure that it was getting darker. I went in for blood on 10DPO and the doctor confirmed! I go back in tomorrow for another beta test. I used softcups with a squirt of pre-seed in them... I am POSITIVE that the softcups helped me conceive... I dont know how, I just know. One of those things I guess. I would definitely give them a whirl.:thumbup:

Dopey, I cant BELIEVE you have not tested yet!! I was totally looking forward to your good news today!! :flower:You are stronger than I could ever bc but I am SO GLAD that AF has not come for you! That is a good sign!! Are you still having any symptoms! I think that the FRER are the best tests to use... Ive tried diff ones and to me they are all crap... FRER picked mine up long before some of the others I had. The ICs I got never picked it up... I ran out 2 days ago so I dont know if it would have picked it up yet or not.

I am thinking about starting a pregnancy journal... If I do will yall check it out? Just wondering.

Grace, cant wait for your US! remember, I had to go back twice before my follies were ready so if they arent quite ripe when you go then they will likely be before its all said and done!

Its starting to sink in... im having a baby... I really hope that this sticks but I have no reason to believe that it wont! DH started rubbing my belly for the first time last night saying "I love you" to it.... sweetest...thing...EVER!

Hope you ladies are doing great!!

No, i didn't know that about you having to go back twice for US. Thank you for telling me. I think i'll be bummed out if they tell me I need to go back on like Wed/Thurs so Im glad to know this ahead of time................Remind me Monday night just incase i come back here crying...:wacko::wacko:

and yes blucky, i'll check out your preg. journal, just as long as you check mine too.

:)

Lol!! Your too funny! Don't forget its better for sperms to be released and reproduced... you don't want them just hanging out and getting slow and lazy. ;)

Ohhh today I'm struggling, I have been researching which tests are the best and its killing me... but I wanna wait til tomorrow am... I will be 16 dpo and hopefully will get bfp.

Pitbull mommy... have you tried the softcups? I haven't personally but grace has and I think bluckycharmed used and both got bfp... they can give you more info...

Personally I think 9dpo is early... but I'm not a dr... ask why 9dpo? Most drs understand this is a sensitive subject and will explain... he may have a reason...

Today is going to be a very looooooong day!

Ooooook, I'll give DH some loving then. :blush:
I dont know whats wrong with me. :wacko:

Hey, did you guys test "out" the trigger - what day did you get a negative?

I tested out my trigger and think it went neg around 7 days. And Grace I had to go back 48 hours after my first US, so its okay if they arent where they need to be:thumbup:

ok thank you blucky! can't wait til monday!
thats going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOONG day waiting for the results call. OMG i need to work on patience, what am I ever gonna do when i get my bfp again and then I need to wait for results. LMAO:dohh::loopy:

Idk if I'm strong or just stubborn... I'm afraid it willl still be a bfn and so the longer I hold out the longer I can hold on to the possibility.

My nipples are still sensitive, some mild cramping on and off, has some heartburn again last night... not as bad but did have a headache and feel a bit queesy... (seems to start around 4 pm... last couple days) my left hip has been sore (read hip pain can be a sign) and still peeing a lot...

Most can be pms signs too though... so idk... but at 15 dpo and no af... I am feeling more optimistic than tue...

I will def read your journal...

No I didn't test out trigger... testing makes me anxious... I hate opks... so I just wait....

Lol I hate opks too!! Never hit a positive ! EVER

I'm very excited for you dope! Really really ! Do you have a test to take in morning?!!??!

No buy I will get one on my way home tonight... so quest for you ladies... I just had some sharp twinges on right side... only for a few seconds... is that good/bad/indifferent???

Umm its good because you are pregnant and your uterus is expanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I THINK!
I HAD THEM WHEN I GOT MY BFP! SORRY IM YELLING! LOL

:wacko::wacko:

So I feel like crap today, im kinda bummed. :nope::nope:

I still have this aweful headache today again and my stomach is a bit crampy and Im started to get a sore throat. boooooooo :sick: I feel like part of it is clomid side effects and the other part is me starting to get a cold.

Dh was sick Sun, Mon, Tues of this week (he's just starting to be better) and everyone at work is sick.

ughhhhhhhhh, I NEED to get better as we need to start bding on saturday!

FRER is first response early result... type of preg test...

Dopey I dont know about the twinges... I never feel anything... not even O pains, so I honestly couldnt tell you :shrug:

Grace I am sorry you are feeling bad :( last month when DH and I were trying we both had bronchitis... def took a bunch of the fun our of BD. Drink some orange juice, stay hydrated (like really hydrated) and get your rest so you feel better asap!!

Hope yall are having a great thursday! I am not doing squat today other than working on a blanket for the baby and snacking lol.

Okay. Thank you. So does the soft cup actually keep the sperm in, or does most of it just go in the cup. I might try it next month if I'm not pregnant right now. I've been kinda sick too my stomach the past few days, but I think it might just be the progesteron pill making me sick. I also have been having cramps, but AF isn't suppose to come for another 12 days. I hope this is my month :) it feels like it will never happen.

Haha blucky, you are funny about snacking and making baby blanket! That's awesome! It's 630p here and I just took some NyQuil and am going to bed. Lol

The instead cup keeps the Sperm in and up by your cervix - where it should be. There is no guarantee or literature that it works, but it did for me and it did for blucky....
I'm willing to try anything so ill definitly use when we bd.

No, no vitamins can help -

Grace sleep tight, hope you feel better in the morning! You might have a busy weekend! haha

Pitbull I dont think there are any vitamins you can take, but you should be taking a prenatal vitamin now if you arent already. There is some stuff online called "Fertilaid" that some women swear by, but I tried it and it didnt do anything or work for me.

Dopey, anxious to hear about your test in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->