• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

No I'm not taking any vitamins. I didn't know I was suppose too, my doctor never told me too.

Yes same plan... if it doesn't work then they will check my tubes etc... and go from there.

Yes 5 yrs with ex... bf and I ... going to re since may, but on our own about 5/6 mths prior to re...

So glad your #s look good!

ok sounds good dope, I have my fingers crossed that YOU AND I will both get our bfps in November! we will WE WILL! ok?
I'll get mine around Nov 5 and then you will get yours right before thanksgiving! and they will be healthy, sticky little beans that we will deliver next summer !!! And so it is...... :thumbup::hugs:

No I'm not taking any vitamins. I didn't know I was suppose too, my doctor never told me too.

Ok, I would go buy some prenatals TODAY and start taking them TODAY! dont worry about what you have done up until now, if you didn't know, then you didn't know. NO WORRIES! just start now ok? :thumbup:

how many dpo are you? when are you going to test?

I took ovidrel the 11th, so I think 8 or 9dpo. I am suppose to test the 24th. I think it will be too early then bc the 24th is still 7 days before AF is suppose to come.

I hate taking pregnancy tests, because I just know its going to say negative. :(

I took ovidrel the 11th, so I think 8 or 9dpo. I am suppose to test the 24th. I think it will be too early then bc the 24th is still 7 days before AF is suppose to come.

ya getting a negative test is tough. If you took it on the 11th, that means you O'd by 13th, so I would think the earliest you could test would be 23/24, so ya 24th sounds right! Some early testers can get a bfp at 9/10dpo and that is exactly what you will be on the 24th. Good LUCK GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

did you start prenatals?

morning blucky! how are you feeling miss preggo?????????????????????????? YAY!!

are you so excited!? i can't believe you are all set until November 5th now! thats so awesome! its also exciting because that is the day im hoping to test, that is if I O soon.
we starting our bding today and will continue, im praying mondays appt goes well and I can do trigger that night or tues morning. So we will see.

So, how do you feel?

Dope, how are you? did AF "REALLY" come in full swing or was it just spotting?

Thank y'all so much. No I haven't started them yet, but I will go buy some today once I get off of work.

She's here full force and then some... I go for baseline us tomorrow am, then start clomid

Sounds great dope! Way to get right back into things! I LOVE IT:happydance::thumbup:

and yes as Dope said, blucky did clomid/ovidrel and then some !!
we are working hard here! LOL

We are going to get our bfp's for thanksgiving!!! YES WE WILL!!

hopefully pitbullmommy gets hers in the next week, then me Nov 5/6 and then you dope around nov 20th.

yup, theres my prediction. oh and also on nov 5th blucky will see her little one safely in her uterus, growing away!

Hi ladies! Grace I'm feeling quite crummy! No morning sickness yet but I have been unbelievably tired and just keep eating!! Oh, and really gassy ugh!

The trigger I took was actually Pregnyl.... Pretty sure it's the same thing just a different brand.

I'm still hoping for a sticky bean.... But I feel good about it. I might ask the doc if I can go back Friday just to make sure my betas still look good.

Can't wait to see y'all's BFPs!

She's here full force and then some... I go for baseline us tomorrow am, then start clomid

They do us while She's here? Good luck with that. So Sunday is first day of clomid?

DH and I bd sat and sun this weekend, cd10&11 just incase I o early, excited for US and bloodwork tomorrow although its going to make for a looong day while I wait at work for results.

Grace they don't tell you the results while you're there? He told us as he was doing it if they were the right size and what was what....

Grace they don't tell you the results while you're there? He told us as he was doing it if they were the right size and what was what....

Really? I dont know what they are going to tell me, all I know is that when we booked the appt. the nurse said come in at 830a for US and bloodwork and then we will call you in the afternoon with "instructions". I dont really like the nurse at the RE office but thats ok. Anyway, so im not sure but I dont think its the RE that will do the US, its an ultrasound stonographer person. So, maybe they will tell me what size the follies are. The nurse also told me that they want my follies to be a certain size when i trigger but I can't remember what size she said :dohh::dohh:

guess we will just have to wait and see. Maybe what i'll do is call the nurse or ASK her while im there if they were the right size. we'll see:shrug:

just excited to be going tomorrow! and we got another bd in today, just incase i O early! SO HOPEFUL FOR THIS CYCLE! !!!!!!!!!!!

IM GOING TO GET PREGNANT WITH MY LITTLE RAINBOW BABY ! I JUST KNOW IT! AND HE/SHE WILL BE BORN HEALTHY AT THE END OF JULY! :happydance:

Grace they will more than likely tell you the size of your follicles during the US... they did each time that I went in for mine. I think the best size for them to be is around 20-22mm... but mine were 17&18 and they had me trigger 12 hours later. so who knows... but I would plan on them letting you know what size they are during the appt, they just might have to call you back with your blood results.

I am beyond cranky today... my job sucks... i hate them all and its frustrating! /end rant

Hey blucky, did you cramp before you found out you were pregnant? I've been having period like cramps lately. AF will probably show up in the next two weeks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->