TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Congrats girl! Tomorrow will be rough but get up a few times bc it will make u feel better!

Sorry I didn't answer bout the spinal I didnt see it... I hope it wasn't bad.... mine wasn't.

He's gorgeous! Rest while you can there.... I'd recommend letting the nursery keep him at night so you can start to heal some. .. you don't want to be exhausted when your discharged bc it will make recovery harder!

Congrats again!

Morning pb, thinking if you and wondering how your feeling today, keep me posted and update when you can.
How is colt feeding? Is he just breastfeeding or are they giving him formula too? So curious how it all works!

Thank you blucky: it is so hard to rest when everyone keeps coming in and out of the room. And the nurses are so loud when moms and babies are trying to sleep. They sit out in the hall way laughing and talking so loud at night.

I'm in pain today. They took out my catheter so I HAVE to get up and try to walk today. I know it's gonna be so painful. I was trying to get the nurse to formula feed him last night so I could sleep. Cause I was in pain and out of it. The nurse wouldn't formula feed him, and told me that I need to breast feed. I'm really thinking about formula feeding. Breast feeding is so difficult to me.

Don't feel bad if u don't bf.... they formula fed mine in the hospital and we only formula feed now and it relieved sooooo much stress when I stopped pumping. .. I didn't make enough anyway. Just try to get as much colostrum for him as you can. .. its good for his immune system. My milk didn't come in for like 3-4 days after.

Make sure they're giving you a stool softener so your first "go" isn't painful. .. you won't want to have to strain.

Pb, like blucky said don't put too much pressure on yourself. Breastfeeding is hard, really hard from what I have heard and some moms just literally don't have the strength to do it.

Sometimes formula and a calm, more rested mom is better. I am going to try my hardest but I know I may not be able to either. Do what's best for both you and colt.

Hope your dh is helping -

Were home!!! :)

O-M-G you are home already!!!??? when was section? Friday right? wow that's awesome. I am doing a ton of research on breastfeeding - they say in the first few weeks you have to just feed as often as you possibly can. You need your DH or someone to be there to do everything else. They say all you can do it feed and then sleep when he sleeps. have everyone around you do everything else. that's really the only way to be able to keep up with the feedings successfully because it takes so much out of you. Good luck pb, but remember either way, you are doing an awesome job!
how is it being home? omg how is your pain?

C-section was 7:30am Friday. I'm sore, but not hurting that bad anymore. The nurse at the hospital said my boobs are too big for Colt right now and my nipples are inverted so I have to use a nipple sheild for him to latch onto. Ever since they gave me the nipple sheild breast feeding has gotten better.

I've probably had 8 hours of sleep since Friday. I am so tired. Even when I have the chance to sleep, I don't want to sleep. Lol.

I've probably had 8 hours of sleep since Friday. I am so tired. Even when I have the chance to sleep, I don't want to sleep. Lol.

haha why do you say you dont want to sleep? why dont you want to?
Im SOOOOO glad to hear that your pain is getting better! Thats such great news pb. Some women recover really well and quickly from csections. Its so hard to know which delivery method is best as you can hear "horror" stories from either way, vaginal or csection.

So they gave you the nipple sheild thing at the hospital? thats great! how is little colt? I CAN"T IMAGINE WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE YOUR BABY HERE!?????? :happydance::wacko:

Colt is great! He is spoiled already and wants to sleep in mine or my husbands arms. Lol.being a mother is the greatest feeling in the world!!! :)

Yay!!!!! So glad to hear this! Please share anything you have time too!

I can't believe You and blucky both have your babies !!! Ahhhhh

:cloud9:Omg!!!! Beautiful pic girl, he looks like he's in heaven being on you:cloud9::cloud9:

How's everything going? How's breastfeeding?

Breast feeding wasn't going to well. I switched him to formula yesterday and it makes him sleep better through the night. I guess he wasn't getting enough milk from me. I'm thinking about just letting my milk dry up. My boobs are sooooo sore and heavy. And they leak constantly and get the whole front of my shirts soaking wet.

Breast feeding wasn't going to well. I switched him to formula yesterday and it makes him sleep better through the night. I guess he wasn't getting enough milk from me. I'm thinking about just letting my milk dry up. My boobs are sooooo sore and heavy. And they leak constantly and get the whole front of my shirts soaking wet.

do you have the pads for that? i believe you are supposed to buy breastpads for when you are breastfeeding as the leaking thing happens to all moms that breastfeed?
so glad everything is going well with him. yay pb! how is your DH? he must be over the moon to have his son home!

Yes I got breast pads. My hubby is very happy. He didn't want to go to work this morning. Lol. He said he wished he could win the lottery so we can both stay home with Colt 24/7. Lol. He is doing more than I thought he would. I'm glad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->