TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Yes I got breast pads. My hubby is very happy. He didn't want to go to work this morning. Lol. He said he wished he could win the lottery so we can both stay home with Colt 24/7. Lol. He is doing more than I thought he would. I'm glad

:happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup:
Im so happy to hear this pb. YAY! im so excited things are going so great with Colt and you and DH. So, are you home alone with the baby while he's working? How is your dog doing with Colt?

Yes I'm home alone with Colt. But we live on my parents property, so if I need anything my mom or dad would come straight over to help. Today my mom came over and did the dishes for me, it was sweet.

Yes I'm home alone with Colt. But we live on my parents property, so if I need anything my mom or dad would come straight over to help. Today my mom came over and did the dishes for me, it was sweet.

awwww im so glad for you! does colt sleep a lot? are you pumping? sorry i have so many questions.

IM 29 weeks today!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you! :) Colt sleep alot during the day, and he barley sleeps at night. Lol. He has his nights and days mixed up. No I'm not pumping. I'm gonna call my doctor to see if she will give me pills to dry up my milk. You can ask as many questions as you want. Lol

Happy 29w Grace!

Pb my milk dried up in about 3 days when I stopped pumping. ..I didn't get the pain or engorgement that some women talk about.

I haven't breast fed in 3-4 days and I'm still leaking and my boobs are super hard and sore.

Yikes that stinks. Guess I was luckin the sense that I didn't make much milk.

https://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y422/sbjonestwins/20130718_115515_zps676ec404.jpg

Hey blucky, did your babies ever go a day without pooping? Colt only pooped once yesterday, and he hasn't pooped at all today.

Yes... our pediatrician told us it was okay if they went 3 days without pooing... anything more than that he said to call.

:cloud9:Blucky, that pic is amazing, you look so great! So do the kids :)

Yes pb I go every two weeks now.

I can't believe u both had your babies and cant imagine that i will have my baby girl soon, it seems so unreal to me.:cloud9::

Pb, so colt is on formula 100%? How did u know what kind to give him? I feel like I should have some at home just incase I have trouble breastfeeding but I don't know what kind to have at home????

Any suggestions?

Thanks blucky. i hope he poops soon. is it okay that he has only been pooping once a day? grace- Yes he is on just formula now. I just put him on similac.

And all Colt does is eat, and sleep. He is barley awake at all during the day.

That's great he's been so easy for you pb, I hope he stays that way. So are you able to sleep when he sleeps then? How is your pain today? How long has it been since section? When do u go back to doc for a recheck after surgery?

I wonder how I will deliver? I hope vaginally but I'm also a bit scared for labor, neither if you had labor right? You just had scheduled c-sections? Sounds more pleasant than hrs of painful labor - lol

I try to take a nap when he is asleep but sometimes it's hard bc I gotta do stuff around the house too. He wakes up every 1-2 hours at night though. Lol. It's been 9 days since my c-section. I'm not really in any pain today. I have a backache. I think my back hurts from that spinal I got. And no, I didn't have to go into labor at all. Just a scheduled c-section. My blood pressure got super High in the OR before and during the c-section it got up to 200/100 cause I was so nervous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->