TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Thank you! :) how cool. Lol. Hey did you wait the whole 6 weeks to have sex? Like omg I want to soooo bad. Lol. What's the risk of having sex before the 6 weeks?

He was 6 pounds 10.7 ounces when he was born. I don't know how much he weighs now, I will find out Wednesday at his Doctor appointment. Thank you grace!! :)

We waited 3.5 weeks... shouldve waited longer. .. there's a huge risk of infection bc your internal incision isn't healed. .. plus you could get pregnant again easily! But I can't say much bc we didn't wait. .. pLus I've read that an orgasm isn't good for your uterus until you're healed.

I'm taking Alex to the doc today for his reflux. .. I'm tired of getting barfed on.

good luck with your appt blucky! hope they figure it out - poor alex and poor mama :)

Apparently it might be more serious than reflux. .. we go tomorrow to the children's hospital for an ecg on his heart for a murmur and an ultrasound on his tummy. I'm gonna be one worried mommy until Wednesday.

Apparently it might be more serious than reflux. .. we go tomorrow to the children's hospital for an ecg on his heart for a murmur and an ultrasound on his tummy. I'm gonna be one worried mommy until Wednesday.

Oh no!!! That stinks! Hopefully it's nothing but its good they are being so thorough....
:hugs:

Blucky did you have super heavy bleeding awhile after your c-section? It's been 11 days since my c-section and I was barley bleeding until a min ago. I was in the shower and it kept running down my legs. And as I was getting dressed from out of the shower it kept running down my legs, and I can feel it gush when I stand up (TMI) I've never bled this much, so I don't know if its normal.

I've lost 25 pounds!! 15 more and ill be back to my pre pregnancy weight!! Yay!!

Blucky did you have super heavy bleeding awhile after your c-section? It's been 11 days since my c-section and I was barley bleeding until a min ago. I was in the shower and it kept running down my legs. And as I was getting dressed from out of the shower it kept running down my legs, and I can feel it gush when I stand up (TMI) I've never bled this much, so I don't know if its normal.

Yes I started bleeding heavier around then too... normal. I bled about 5 weeks.

Alex has pyloric stenosis... will either have surgery tonight or tomorrow. We just got admitted.

What is that? Y'all will be in my prayers! Colt sometimes barfs up his formula an he barely poops. I'm gonna mention it to his Dr tomorrow. Colts gained almost a pound since we left the hospital and he has grown an inch

Pb, I can't believe you lost 25lbs already? How???? Are you dieting?

I guess it was all baby weight that I gained. I know my stomach is way more sagey than it was before. It's nasty. Lol. But worth it. Also I don't have much of a appetite right now. So maybe some of that could be towards the weight loss. I gained 40 pounds during pregnancy, so i guess most of the weight i gained was baby weight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->