TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I guess it was all baby weight that I gained. I know my stomach is way more sagey than it was before. It's nasty. Lol. But worth it. Also I don't have much of a appetite right now. So maybe some of that could be towards the weight loss. I gained 40 pounds during pregnancy, so i guess most of the weight i gained was baby weight

thats awesome pb!~ good for you. 40lbs is a good reasonable number. - thats so awesome that you have lost most of your goal so quickly. yay for you!

how is colt?

https://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y422/sbjonestwins/20130801_110741_zps8015fdc3.jpg

https://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y422/sbjonestwins/20130730_213403_zps3ce8a566.jpg

He also has pulmonary stenosis in his heart... but isn't life threatening.

He also has pulmonary stenosis in his heart... but isn't life threatening.

I am so glad he's home blucky and this piece is behind you guys. what the plan now? does he just recover from surgery and he's good to go? how often does he need followup? his incision looks great and from what im told - they heal SO QUICKLY as infants. Its amazing how strong they are.

you are doing so great, i can't imagine what it felt like to see him in the hospital........hows your DH and the inlaws?
hows emma?

xoxoxoxoxo

AFM,
30 weeks today :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay to 30 weeks grace!!! :) 70 days to go!!

Thanks so much pb! I am so thankful and excited. Whats it like having colt home????????????????????????

is he just on formula now? how did you know what kind to give him? how did you know that you NEEDED to give it to him and breastfeeding wasn't enough? how do you know how much to give him each feeding? do you just go by directions on jar or does pediatrician tell you all this stuff?

Its amazing having him home, I'm so in love! :) yes he Is just formula fed. And I just picked a formula to put him on and it seems to work way better than my breast milk. When I was trying to breast feed, he would want to eat every 30 min or so. So that made me think he wasn't getting enough milk. With formula he goes 2-4 hours without wanting to eat. And I just guessed how much formula to give him at first. I started him out at 2oz. At first he would only eat 1oz and go to sleep, and now he will eat 2-4oz every 2-3 hours. There is even one time that he ate 6oz. But I only make 2oz at a time so i don't wind up wasting formula if he doesn't eat more than 2oz.

So what kind does he get? Is it expensive? Where do u buy it? I'm worried if I can't breastfeed how $$$$ formula will be?:shrug:

He is on similac advanced. And the 12oz can is almost $16. It's expensive. And he goes through a small can every 5-7 days. And I go to Walmart to get it. They also have off brand that's comparable to similac. We might have to do the off brand once he starts eating more.

We use the Wal-Mart brand of simlac sensitive. Its a lot cheaper for us. $15.99 for the large container Anld the comparable one in similac is $25

Thanks guys, I wonder if ill be able to breastfeed or not, I wonder if ill have a vaginal delivery or csection,?

I can't believe I'm even talking about these things. I ALSO can't believe that you both had your babies already!!!!! Lol

I hope you'll be able to breast feed. It may not be stressful to you, but it was for me. Last night was rough!!! Colt woke up at 1am and wouldn't go back to sleep until 4am and then he woke back up at 6:30am and didn't go back to sleep until 8am. Every time I would put him back in his bassinet he would start crying. And he kept wanting more to eat, he probably ate 8-9oz between 1am and 4am. The only way I could get him to sleep was to sleep with him on my chest. He is spoiled already!! LOL

If I have another kid one day, I will go for another c-section. My doctor said I could try a vbac next time, but I think the c-section is way better. It's quicker and I don't have to worry about the baby going into distress during labor or if my blood pressure will get to high.

I can't believe he's eating that much already. .. mine aren't even close to eating that amount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->