• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

12 mm is small! They are supposed to grow 2mm every 24 hours tho... Grace don't be surprised or discouraged if you have to wait til the end of the week or next Monday!!

Moss where in Ireland? I spent 2 weeks in Ireland in 2006 and absolutely LOVED it!! My ex husband is from there so we were visiting.

Moss I never have O pain so I'm afraid I'm no help.... But maybe the trigger just made it easier for your body and if you didn't have to work as hard to O maybe you didn't feel it? I dunno just a guess...

And grace what did I tell you about it being early?? It took 2 u/s before mine were ready so BE PATIENT it will happen!!

I took my hubby to the airport this am bc he's in TX all week for work... Booo but its his last week of training so that's a positive at least!

I know, I know, see remember all those posts several pages back when I said you guys are going to have to be my cheerleaders and calm me down in the future. :dohh: Well, its just the beginning of that! OY THANK YOU for continuing to tell me that its OK and its TOO EARLY and that i'll have to go back. I really really appreciate it. So, do you think they'll have me go back on wednesday then?

https://i190.photobucket.com/albums...-9BF7-B702464F2C34-21495-00001052A0151768.jpg

This is from this morning and I LOVE how dark it is!!

So Mossie, what did they tell you to do next? just call them once you get BFP or AF????
I am a crazy person and I would probably start testing on 9dpo. I bought a ton of wondfos from amazon and I like torturing myself :haha:

I am going back on Friday for a day 21 progesterone and then back next Tuesday for another US!! I never do a pregnancy test!! I just always know if AF is about to arrive...This month might be a different story though!

More than likely they will want to check them every 48 hours... I didn't have blood work during my us though so when I left the first day I scheduled my second but it was 3 days after my first us.

Moss I tested out the trigger then got my BFP at 9dpo.... I am a POAS addict and couldn't wait

https://i190.photobucket.com/albums...97A7-287AF96F5B64-9487-000007D65D69A0FD-1.jpg

Grace this is for u. Pardon the French.

12 mm is small! They are supposed to grow 2mm every 24 hours tho... Grace don't be surprised or discouraged if you have to wait til the end of the week or next Monday!!

Moss where in Ireland? I spent 2 weeks in Ireland in 2006 and absolutely LOVED it!! My ex husband is from there so we were visiting.

The west coast of Ireland a city called Limerick!! What part of the emerald Isle were you in???

Ok thanks for the info blucky on supposed to grow 2mm every 24hrs. THANK YOU.

Mossie, my guess is that my RE will have me do the same as yours although I am not 100% certain as Im not there just yet!

Blucky, I can't see your test because im at work but im sure its BEAUTIFUL!!! so very excited for you hun and soon enough we WILL ALL be pregnant together on here! can't wait!

Ok thanks for the info blucky on supposed to grow 2mm every 24hrs. THANK YOU.

Mossie, my guess is that my RE will have me do the same as yours although I am not 100% certain as Im not there just yet!

Blucky, I can't see your test because im at work but im sure its BEAUTIFUL!!! so very excited for you hun and soon enough we WILL ALL be pregnant together on here! can't wait!

Oh hopefully we will all be pregnant together!! My work day is almost over here TG!! I hate Mondays!!

We stayed in a town called garristown near ashebourne about 45 min from Dublin.... Went all I've the country tho while we were there. It's gorgeous!!

We stayed in a town called garristown near ashebourne about 45 min from Dublin.... Went all I've the country tho while we were there. It's gorgeous!!

Oh fab!! Ireland is beautiful but the weather is NOT!!!

I hate Mondays too... But I will <3 2 Mondays from today when I get my first ultrasound! I am waiting for my bio lab to start... We have our mid term exam... I hope we get to go home after that!

I think we got lucky when we were there in may because it only rained in the mornings before 9 and it was beautiful.

I hate Mondays too... But I will <3 2 Mondays from today when I get my first ultrasound! I am waiting for my bio lab to start...

We have our mid term exam... I hope we get to go home after that!
So exciting!! What are you studying?? I am a sciencey person too! I did a degree and a masters in Chemistry!!

iPod at my signature when it says only 247 days to go and this DAMN this is gonna be a LONG 247 days!! I can't wait til I start showing and can feel the baby move!!

Studying surgical technology to work in the operating room! My bio is basic anatomy and physiology... Pretty easy class!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->