TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Question for you ladies:

I am cd13, we bd on cd10 & cd11, we skipped cd12&13 and will start again tomorrow, you think thats ok? I mean, yesterday my follies weren't even big enough to measure so I dont think they grew large enough overnight right? and as long as we bd again tomorrow, we should be fine. We also plan to bd 3 days in a row once I take trigger.

I wanna take trigger now!!!!!!:brat::brat::brat:
Sounds good to me! I was very sick today I threw up twice and was very nauseous:( I wonder is the trigger shot causing this?

how many dpo are you? implantation occurs around 7ish dpo but i dont think you would feel MS until 4-5 weeks preg ??

Question for you ladies:

I am cd13, we bd on cd10 & cd11, we skipped cd12&13 and will start again tomorrow, you think thats ok? I mean, yesterday my follies weren't even big enough to measure so I dont think they grew large enough overnight right? and as long as we bd again tomorrow, we should be fine. We also plan to bd 3 days in a row once I take trigger.

Sounds good to me! I was very sick today I threw up twice and was very nauseous:( I wonder is the trigger shot causing this?

how many dpo are you? implantation occurs around 7ish dpo but i dont think you would feel MS until 4-5 weeks preg ??

It's definitely not MS. It has to be related to the trigger shot! Very annoying:(

Grace I think you are fine not BD on those days that you missed. My DH and I only BD the day of the trigger and 2 days after so I think you should be fine:winkwink:... the practice never hurts though! I just wouldnt waste your softcups and stuff til the day of or day before you trigger.

The only other symptoms I have are EXTREME fatigue, frequently (and I mean frequently) peeing, and I am a little more emotional or sensitive than I normally am. There can be a few reasons for that though.. I was on an antidepressant until I found out I was pg so it could be because I stopped taking that.

I have not had any morning/evening sickness yet...thankfully... but based on what I have read it says that I should expect it over the next 2 weeks. That is going to make my 8am MWF classes interesting haha.

According to my little app thingie I am 4 weeks and 6 days... will be 5 weeks tomorrow. I have my US on November 5, and will be almost 7 weeks then (2 days shy). I cant wait... I hope that they give me a picture... I will request one for sure! I will post one as soon as I get one.

How are are you lovely ladies doing?

Question for you ladies:

It's definitely not MS. It has to be related to the trigger shot! Very annoying:(

What is MS? morning sickness?

Grace I think you are fine not BD on those days that you missed. My DH and I only BD the day of the trigger and 2 days after so I think you should be fine:winkwink:... the practice never hurts though! I just wouldnt waste your softcups and stuff til the day of or day before you trigger.

The only other symptoms I have are EXTREME fatigue, frequently (and I mean frequently) peeing, and I am a little more emotional or sensitive than I normally am. There can be a few reasons for that though.. I was on an antidepressant until I found out I was pg so it could be because I stopped taking that.

I have not had any morning/evening sickness yet...thankfully... but based on what I have read it says that I should expect it over the next 2 weeks. That is going to make my 8am MWF classes interesting haha.

According to my little app thingie I am 4 weeks and 6 days... will be 5 weeks tomorrow. I have my US on November 5, and will be almost 7 weeks then (2 days shy). I cant wait... I hope that they give me a picture... I will request one for sure! I will post one as soon as I get one.

How are are you lovely ladies doing?

Hi Blucky
what antidepressant were you on? i ask because I am on a low dose of zoloft,
for anxiety attacks. I take 25mg, and the lowest recommended dose it 50mg so its probably not even doing anything, just in my head. :wacko:
I asked my OB and PCP about this even before I got my last bfp and they said zoloft was the safest to be on and that they have tons of patients on it.
I think once I get my bfp I might stop taking, do every other day for a few days and then stop. ? I was on 50 and when I got my bfp last time I told them i wanted to try going off, so we started the "tapering off" process, which is why im on 25 mg, when I found out the LO wasn't going to make it I never stopped taking the 25mg. Did you taper down slowlY?

Grace I was on zoloft too...100mg. I thought mine was for anxiety but when I went off it I got some crazy bouts of depression. I need to call the doc... I just stopped all together because there are all these commercials about how it causes birth defects so I dunno :shrug:

I called and left a message. From what I have read maybe it wasnt such a good idea to just stop taking it cold turkey.

Grace I was on zoloft too...100mg. I thought mine was for anxiety but when I went off it I got some crazy bouts of depression. I need to call the doc... I just stopped all together because there are all these commercials about how it causes birth defects so I dunno :shrug:

holy crap! you should NEVER just stop cold turkey like that?!?!??
very bad for your system. when did you stop? yikes. you need to SLOWLY taper off.

I dont mean to scare you blucky, so I hope my post didn't.....but please, promise that you will NEVER do any medications changes like that on your own again. you really need to always talk to your doctor first and be monitored while doing changes during pregnancy.

your body is used to a certain level of meds so you shouldn't just 100% stop them out of the blue, you need to slowly taper down. when did you stop them?
if you were on 100mg, you should have gone
down to 75 for 7-10days
then 50 for 7-10days
then 25 for 7-10days
then 25 every other day for 7 days
then stop

It might be fine but im glad you called them to see.

BOTH my doctor and PCP said of course they prefer you to NOT be on anything BUT they would much rather a HEALTHY, CALM, pregnant pt on zoloft then someone not on it at all when they really need to be. As that can harm the baby too. you know? They told me if I wanted to try to go off that I had to taper and that i should let them know if im feeling like i need it again. I was on 50 and tapered down to 25 and just stayed there.

I know I know it was not a good idea. When the doc calls back I will see what they say but overall I have felt pretty good since.

I know I know it was not a good idea. When the doc calls back I will see what they say but overall I have felt pretty good since.

thats good. maybe it will be fine, gotta remember every doctor is different, and every person reacts differently to meds....but I remember my doc being specific about the tapering down. Just keep in mind that if you "feel" you need to go back on a low dose, it is ok. Although I am with you 10000000% in not wanting to. I get panic attacks, I have only had 5 in my life, but they are HORRIBLE. They started in my early 30's - so bizarre, anyway, i too want to stop the zoloft and maybe i should go down to 25 mg every other day now that we are talking about it. :wacko::wacko:

I think me and my MIL are going to check out babies r us today. When she gets off work.

I think me and my MIL are going to check out babies r us today. When she gets off work.

thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: I can't tell you how thrilled I am for you that you and your MIL get along so well!

I've already started looking at stuff online, crib, carseat/stroller, etc. yay!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

I am having pretty intense cramps today. :( Everytime I feel a cramp I think AF has showed. It's weird that I'm cramping so early cause AF isnt suppose to show for a week.

maybe its NOT af girl!??!?! maybe you are pregnant!!!

Im sooo excited for you, you are testing in the morning right?????
Im going to say a little prayer for you -

I hope I'm pregnant. But it sure does feel like Period cramps. Yes I am testing tomorrow morning before I get ready for work. Thank you for praying for me. :)

Pitbull I hope that you get your BFP!!

Started a registry at babies r us... so excited! They have tons of cute stuff!

Thank you blucky. I will tell y'all the results tomorrow. If its negative its going to ruin my whole day tomorrow. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->