TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Dont let it ruin your day.... like Grace always says, IF this isnt your cycle, maybe the next one is... YOU WILL GET PREGGO! You all will! and we will all be big fat bump buddies together!

If it doesn't happen this time I only have one more time too try. :( that's why I'm so stressed about it. :(

If it doesn't happen this time I only have one more time too try. :( that's why I'm so stressed about it. :(

what do you mean you only have one more time to try? you can always try naturally........ people get BFP all the time when they are "on a break" before they do IVF. so you never know. DONT GIVE UP HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only have enough money to try one more time. And I don't ovulate on my own, so I won't be able to get pregnant with out it. Me and my husband were trying 3 years before I decided to go to the fertility doctor. And my doctor said I probably only have 2 more years to try to have a kid.

How old are you? Drs are full of sh*t sometimes... you can ovulate without medicine there are plenty of natural remedies that women who dont O use...One in particular is soy isoflaves or something like that...you can buy it just about anywhere. Also, if you only need to ov, then clomid isnt very expensive out of pocket. You just might have to skip all the fancy ultrasound stuff or whatever. Where there is a WILL there is a WAY.... Just remember that.

24. And I can afford the medicine, it's just the sonograms that are too much.

Ditto what blucky said 100%

Gotta keep positive girl :)

We all do.....

well then that is all you really need... sonograms are way expensive... my doc charges $190 a pop.

Well if I don't have sonograms then how will I know if my follicles are ready for the trigger?

you might not need to trigger. I recommend looking some stuff up online about conceiving without that stuff naturally... how long are your cycles? if you ovulate, then you will have a period, and if you have a period then you can get preggo. do you temp? if not it might be a good idea to start.

My cycles are short. I don't know how long they are. Like the month before last my period was on the 2nd and this last period came on the 30th. Every month the days keep going down. I never start on the exact same day. It's always earlier than the month before.

My amh blood work came back low it was only 0.2 and the normal level is 1.0

if I were you, I would start charting. That way you can get to know yourself.

Pitbull am I right in thinking you are testing the week before AF is due?? Can you get a positive result that early? Am I being a bit stupid?? Best of luck to you. I did a test this morning to see if the trigger shot has left and it was negative so looks like it has left my body (5 days after the shot). You wouldn't think it yesterday I was so sick. Anyway, fingers crossed for you. Is fearr de luck a thabhairt duit! (good luck in gaelic)

Blucky got hers 9 dpo. But I think it's too early to test for me. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative :( hopefully its just to early to tell. Even on the first response pregnancy test it says 5 days before your missed period. And it says only 60% of women test positive that early. I don't feel pregnant at all. I just feel tired but that's probably because AF is about to show.

Pitbull am I right in thinking you are testing the week before AF is due?? Can you get a positive result that early? Am I being a bit stupid?? Best of luck to you. I did a test this morning to see if the trigger shot has left and it was negative so looks like it has left my body (5 days after the shot). You wouldn't think it yesterday I was so sick. Anyway, fingers crossed for you. Is fearr de luck a thabhairt duit! (good luck in gaelic)

this is good to know. 5 days after trigger it was negative, BLUCKY, how many days after your trigger did you get a negative???

Blucky got hers 9 dpo. But I think it's too early to test for me. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative :( hopefully its just to early to tell. Even on the first response pregnancy test it says 5 days before your missed period. And it says only 60% of women test positive that early. I don't feel pregnant at all. I just feel tired but that's probably because AF is about to show.

Pitbullmommy
I definitly agree with Blucky, start charting, buy the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility", you can get it on amazon. Then go to tcoyf website and you can chart there, that is where my charts are from and its 100% free, see my charts in my signature, THEN you can learn all there is to know about charting and temping, its a site like this one and there are amazing woman on there that will answer your questions, but you shouldn't have many after you get the book and read it over, take notes, highlight, thats what I did.
YOU MUST THINK POSITIVE! YOU WILL GET YOUR BFP AND YOU DONT 'NEED' ULTRASOUNDS. You can buy a ton of opk's from amazon that are cheap and as soon as you get a positive, then you can trigger. Like Blucky said, there is always a way. I learned a ton from that book and from the website, there are tons of charts in the galleries so you can see
*bfp charts
* late O charts
* clomid charts
* annovulatory charts
etc etc etc, its great.

My guess is you can test for pregnancy is 5 days or so, but didn't you say you were going back in for blood work anyway?

Blucky,

would you mind telling me:
The date you triggered
The date you got negative of preg test
The date you got BFP!

Thank you.

AFM, had my US this morning, Right ovary showed several follicles, one measuring 12mm and the others were slightly smaller, the Left (again couldn't find it:wacko:) so had to do through my belly.......has many but all small.
So, my guess is that Im going to need to go back again on Friday for another US. So, now im wondering, if I go back on Friday and its say 14mm, do you think they will make me wait until Monday and go back again?? Working on my patience...........this is going to help me for whats to come, i just know it. lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->