TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Grace you are demanding this morning!! Haha JK..

I triggered on 10/4 (CD16)
Tested neg 10/11(CD23)
BFP 10/14 (CD26)
Digital test didn't pick it up til about 10/17 or so. There are pics of my tests in my journal.

Grace you are demanding this morning!! Haha JK..

I triggered on 10/4 (CD16)
Tested neg 10/11(CD23)
BFP 10/14 (CD26)
Digital test didn't pick it up til about 10/17 or so. There are pics of my tests in my journal.

THANK YOU!!!!!!
:thumbup: This helps me for my future insanity.........lol
what do you think about my follies? i'll probably go back on friday right? my guess is they'll only be maybe 14-15 by then? so do you think they'll have me trigger over weekend or some back monday for another us? :dohh:

Yes Monday they were not big enough to measure, today cd14 they were 12mm, i took 100clomid days 3-7.

I am getting blood tests done on Friday!! Day 21 progesterone!!

I'm going to get there Blucky! I just know I am. Thanks for walking me through this! I can't wait to be pregnant again! Here's to thinking positive!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting blood tests done on Friday!! Day 21 progesterone!!

So, I dont know much about that. What do they want cd21 progesterone to be if you are getting a bfp?? do you know?

Grace, Friday I think your follies might measure around 16mm based on average growth... My guess is they might have you trigger sat/Sunday... But it's hard to say. Every doc seems different.

I dunno what they want prog to be after you get a BFP but I know if its low they recommend progesterone suppositories. Mine was ok, though I don't know the level. Also I've heard they can test prog to determine if u really ovulated or not.

just found my answer

https://www.fertilityplus.com/faq/hormonelevels.html

Blucky, I think your appleseed is just perfect!! I love it and I am so so so very excited for you girl! Im so excited we all get to experience this together. and go through pregnancy together! hehehehehe

Grace does your re office do weekend us? You will likely go fri... its possible there will be a jump but if still on small side then they may have you go back sat/sun depending...

Last cycle I went in on cd10 (Friday) and had 2... 11.5 and 15 I went back on cd12 (sun) and they were 17/18... since my ovidrel was getting delivered mon I took triger mon... but my point is I had one go from 11.5 to 17 in 2 days....

Grace does your re office do weekend us? You will likely go fri... its possible there will be a jump but if still on small side then they may have you go back sat/sun depending...

Last cycle I went in on cd10 (Friday) and had 2... 11.5 and 15 I went back on cd12 (sun) and they were 17/18... since my ovidrel was getting delivered mon I took triger mon... but my point is I had one go from 11.5 to 17 in 2 days....

Nice dope!! :thumbup: Thank you for sharing that possibility!
Here's hoping my kids grow to size by Friday. hehehehehe yes there is another office that they have and its open on Saturday, its about 1hr away though. Hopefully, I'll grow by Friday and they will tell me to trigger saturday morning, then we'll be :sex: Saturday and Sunday!! and Maybe monday too.
DH is getting all excited, saying we should do it multiple times per day on sat/sun, but Im thinking more then once / day wouldn't be good for :spermy: right? lol

Blucky, how many days before your missed period did you get your BFP?

she was 9dpo and 10days post trigger, how many days past trigger are you?

Wierd question, did you guys cut out coffee during this phase? My plan is once I get my bfp, I will go down to 1 cup per day, but Im wondering if you did anything on coffee while ttc?

Oh Im praying my follies have grown by Friday and we can trigger sat morning! But if not, THATS OK TOO, I am going to just need what I need to do, to get my healthy little rainbow baby. patience is a virtue......

Expected AF on a Thurs, got a faint positive on Sunday and a much darker BFP on monday.

Grace I have cut down to 1 cup of coffee per day, when I used to drink at least 3-4. Doc told me 1 should be fine... I have started drinking more caffeine free drinks throughout the day as well vs indulging my addiction to mt dew.

After my trigger my DH and I just BD whenever we felt like it... so it didnt feel forced. The first time (Thurs night) it felt kind of unnatural (for us) and forced so we spent the rest of the weekend just having fun! I know that we conceived on that Saturday... I dont know how, I just have a very strong feeling is was one of those :spermy: that got the eggy!

Well... I don't drink coffee... I do drink diet coke and I'm trying to limit myself now so gradually. I don't wanna get headaches from lack of caffeine.

Just remember... don't stress! I think you will be ok for fri!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->