TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Thanks Dope and Blucky!! :hugs:

I love us! :thumbup: LOL

Im a nut, I think im still having "emotional" side effects from the clomid :dohh:

oh boy, its only going to intensify from here im sure... :haha:

You're not crazy, that clomid messed with my head for days afterward!

So blucky you missed your period on a Thursday and tested the Sunday and Monday after? I still drink coffee, if I get my BFP I will cut down.

No I tested the Sunday/Monday before I missed it... I was too impatient to wait.

I have an appt with my doc tomorrow bout the Zoloft to discuss stuff and my pregnancy. She's my family doc so I'm not quite sure if she will want to do anything else... Maybe blood work and I'm gonna ask for a flu shot

I have an appt with my doc tomorrow bout the Zoloft to discuss stuff and my pregnancy. She's my family doc so I'm not quite sure if she will want to do anything else... Maybe blood work and I'm gonna ask for a flu shot

Sounds good girl. I spoke to my "future" OB and my pcp about it when I got my bfp last time. They both said they have had MANY woman on it and go all 40 weeks and then breastfeed with no issues.

I am on 25mg which is less than the minimum therapuetic dose, the lowest they give is 50 but I got to 25 when weaning off. I think im going to just stay on the 25, it may be doing nothing, but i dont wanna go off and then back on, so i think i'll just keep it for now. Once I am "released" to my OB, i will let her know and see what she says at that point.

and yes, get the flu shot. :thumbup:

I just went for a walk to the gift shop to get some gum and I saw one of my docs wives in the hallway. SHe was here with her 6 month old son for his shot appointment. OMG she let me hold him , it was 5 minutes of heaven :cloud9:

I can't even imagine what it will be like to hold MY OWN child, that DH and I made...........OMG!!! :cry:

Ohhh, i can't wait! come on little follies, lets get this process moving! mama is ready!!!!! lol

So Re just called. going back friday morning at 645am for bloodwork and US. But we knew that already! Praying for my follies...

Called the nurse back because I have 1000 questions. She said they usually like to see at least 15mm follicles, but that my RE had in my notes that she wanted mine to be 20-22mm before trigger. She said, we will see what happens on Friday but that they will likely have me go back on Sunday or Monday.........I guess they have a few offices and that they are open all weekend.

Mossie- no relatives in Kilfinane, just rented a cottage there for a week then did a triving tour for a week... it was so pretty and I loved it!

Hey... when you all take the clomid do you feel twinges in ovaries? Just curious... I do but last time I felt cramping and twinges the entire time... curious if its just me...

Pitbull mommy-where are you from? I don't ovulate either and was curious where you get meds? I take generic clomid- which most drs perscribe anyways but at walmart is $9 for 5 50mg tabs... $18 for 10 50mg tabs... just sharing because the fertility pharmacy that was recommended to me was significantly more-even for generic...

Bluckey haven't checked out journal yet but will... just been crazy few days...

Grace gl fri am... lmk what there up too? I go mon for my 1st follie ck...

I am from Texas. And I take the generic one also. I go to cvs pharmacy and I believe it is $19 for 5 50mg and like $35 for 10 50mg. Maybe I should start going to Walmart and getting it. Does your insurance cover it? Mine doesn't. Do you take ovidrel? If so how much is it at Walmart? Mine is $115 Every time.

Wow dope first follie check already!?! Damn that was quick! Awesome!! :)

Ummm... Fortunately I live in MA and insureance co are required to cover some fertility costs... but because lowest copay is 25... I don't go through insurance so not sure but it covers ovidrel... there's a 50 copay... but its lower than if I pd for it... I get it through village fertility pharmacy... they ship it to me, my understanding is that walmart has to order it and timing can be tricky so I didn't go through them... id say call the walmart nearest you and get some prices... may be worth it to you!

Yes grace but its only day 11 so I will mostlikely go back on wed... then hopefully we can bdstarting halloween!!!

Yeah. Cvs has to order ovidrel and it usually takes 2 days for them to get it.

I was looking on village fertility pharmacy's website and I couldn't find any fertility medicine other than fertilaid or whatever it's called

Dopey I never feel/have felt squat in my ovaries.. cept when I had holes drilled into them... want to see a pic of the holes they made? haha

Pitbull i ordered some fertilaid previously but it never worked for me... lots of women swear by it.

Grace, make sure you post your follie size!!

Mossie- no relatives in Kilfinane, just rented a cottage there for a week then did a triving tour for a week... it was so pretty and I loved it!

Hey... when you all take the clomid do you feel twinges in ovaries? Just curious... I do but last time I felt cramping and twinges the entire time... curious if its just me...

Pitbull mommy-where are you from? I don't ovulate either and was curious where you get meds? I take generic clomid- which most drs perscribe anyways but at walmart is $9 for 5 50mg tabs... $18 for 10 50mg tabs... just sharing because the fertility pharmacy that was recommended to me was significantly more-even for generic...

Bluckey haven't checked out journal yet but will... just been crazy few days...

Grace gl fri am... lmk what there up too? I go mon for my 1st follie ck...
I definitely feel a lot of twinges!! I woke up this morning with a pain in my left ovary but it was gone after 30 minutes!

Maybe my ovaries are numb:wacko:

Grace did you go to bed early last night? hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"