TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I think I am going to ask my doc today if she can take blood and do a beta while I am there... just to humor myself haha

Sounds good on the beta check blucky, I would = why not?

Praying for a big follicle size tomorrow and that its my last appt before trigger, but we will see, Im just so eager to get there, I know i shouldn't "rush" things. I want this BFP to be RIGHT and in the RIGHT spot and this baby to stick, so I should be patient and NOT rush it, its just V E R Y hard. :haha: :wacko:

Hubby and I had a chat last night about bding as he wants to bd everysingle day of our lives :wacko: and I dont..... I feel kinda bad about it. :shrug: plus im emotional, anyway, i feel like a jerk that I dont wanna bd as much as he does.
Do any of you feel that way? I mean, forget about baby making time, i just mean Sex for Sex. :blush:

how often do you want to? or do you? :blush:

AF still hasn't came. As much as I've been cramping the past week, I figured it would have already came. I haven't been cramping as much today though.

Grace- unfortunately my situation is reversed... I want it more fequently than bf... he would be fine with 1 every wk/10 days... I'm more 3 times a wk... but wait a few yrs... women hit sexual peak later... I used to be like you...

My husband doesn't like when I tell him when we have to BD, he says its awkward and not enjoyable. It really makes me mad because we are in this together and he should want to know when we have to BD. he makes me feel like I'm in this alone. Has any of your husbands acted this way?

Pitbull mommy- I had af like cramps from the time I took shot til I got af 2 days late... although I have read that some people get cramping on in early preg that feels like af like cramps so... how many dpo are you?

Yes-my bf makes me feel alone at times but not when it comes to sex- when I say we need to hes ok with it... its more he doesnt want me to get my hopes up and so he isnt as open and wont talk to be about certain things until it happens... When I got my period after last cycle, where I had actually-for the 1st time EVER- thought I might be pregnant, I told him and I was sad and feeling down his response was sorry maybe next month and went on computer to do fantasy football stuff... made me feel very alone...

13-14dpo. I just started cramping like a week or so ago. AF is suppose to come the 30th but it will probably come earlier. I never start on the same exact date, it's always earlier than the month before. If I miss a period that must mean I'm pregnant cause I have never missed a period.

My husband is not very good at comforting me. :( I told my husband that he doesn't know how it feels to be told you can't get pregnant with out medicine and he said "it's not my fault it's so hard and expensive to get you pregnant". He is not comforting at all. Ugh he makes me so mad sometimes.

Ok... 1st avg menst cycle is 28 days, so the date you get it should change every month... if you are 14 dpo then your period should be do now... average luteal phase (phase from ovualtion to period) is 12-14 days altough I think mine is 16, but typically lp is right around 14 dpo... so if your 14dpo you should test? are you sure about ovulation date? did you trigger or do opks?

Yeah bf isnt good at it either-it sucks! He does try, and at times hes really good, just not when I need it the most! lol

So if your af are regular... is it just that you dont ovulate? did dh have sperm analysis?
If I dont get preg this cycle then they are going to check my tubes and do sperm analysis...

guys are tough and I think this whole "trying to get pregnant and struggling with it" is VERY VERY difficult for them to wrap their brains around.

Thank god we have this thread to talk to people that "get it".

Pittbullmommy, i really hope you get your bfp soon. its wierd that you 14dpo but you say AF isn't due until the 30th, the luteal phase is 14 days max (I thought) so that would make your AF due now???? im confused maybe :shrug:

Ok... 1st avg menst cycle is 28 days, so the date you get it should change every month... if you are 14 dpo then your period should be do now... average luteal phase (phase from ovualtion to period) is 12-14 days altough I think mine is 16, but typically lp is right around 14 dpo... so if your 14dpo you should test? are you sure about ovulation date? did you trigger or do opks?

Yeah bf isnt good at it either-it sucks! He does try, and at times hes really good, just not when I need it the most! lol

So if your af are regular... is it just that you dont ovulate? did dh have sperm analysis?
If I dont get preg this cycle then they are going to check my tubes and do sperm analysis...

I think its a great idea to do hsg and SA if you dont get bfp this month dope! i didn't realize you had not done those 2 yet. here's wishing you DO get your bfp this month!! HERE'S WISHING BOTH OF US DO!! :hugs:

I started my period September 30th, did clomid October 1st-5th, and did trigger shot October 11th. I think I ovulated the 12th because I was cramping. I already took a pregnancy test yesterday morning and it was negative

We haven't got my husbands sperm tested because he already has two kids, so I doubt there is anything wrong with him.

Wow y'all have been busy! Most of the time me and the DH wanted to BD ALL the time.... Then after my surgery and when I took the trigger, we found it very akward and unnatural to be trying for a purpose vs for enjoyment. Pitbull, your bf might not want to know when you HAVE to BD bc he might feel too much pressure to perform... Lots of guys say that is the case!

Dopey hope you are doing well! Can't wait for you to trigger! Same to you grace! Hope you have some big nice fat follicles tomorrow and get to spend the whole weekend getting it on! Haha

I am fortunate to have a DH who is very supportive with all this... He has gone to every RE appointment with me and consoles me and talks to me if I got upset about the progress (or lack of). I feel truly blessed to have married my soul mate and BFF.

Just left the doctor a bit ago...got a flu shot and it hurt like a $&@?! But I will do ANYTHING for my little nugget!! Also had her draw blood so I can check my betas... Hopefully they will call back today but possibly tomorrow since it was later.

Hoping for good news!

Ok... so I'm so confused... sorry just trying to put pieces together... you started clomid on cd2... (odd usually the don't start til cd3) and triggered on cd12... did they do us and see your follies, that's early to trigger...

You af is likely due to come earlier because the 1st phase was short.... nothing major, but that's prob why we were confused... I got af Sept 18... started clomid Sept 20th... didn't do trigger til Oct 1st and ovulated on the 3rd... my ovulation was cd 16...

Ok... so I'm so confused... sorry just trying to put pieces together... you started clomid on cd2... (odd usually the don't start til cd3) and triggered on cd12... did they do us and see your follies, that's early to trigger...

You af is likely due to come earlier because the 1st phase was short.... nothing major, but that's prob why we were confused... I got af Sept 18... started clomid Sept 20th... didn't do trigger til Oct 1st and ovulated on the 3rd... my ovulation was cd 16...

Im with you dope :wacko: although maybe her follies were just really big on US and thats why they had her trigger so early? ??? pittbull?

Wow y'all have been busy! Most of the time me and the DH wanted to BD ALL the time.... Then after my surgery and when I took the trigger, we found it very akward and unnatural to be trying for a purpose vs for enjoyment. Pitbull, your bf might not want to know when you HAVE to BD bc he might feel too much pressure to perform... Lots of guys say that is the case!

Dopey hope you are doing well! Can't wait for you to trigger! Same to you grace! Hope you have some big nice fat follicles tomorrow and get to spend the whole weekend getting it on! Haha

I am fortunate to have a DH who is very supportive with all this... He has gone to every RE appointment with me and consoles me and talks to me if I got upset about the progress (or lack of). I feel truly blessed to have married my soul mate and BFF.

Just left the doctor a bit ago...got a flu shot and it hurt like a $&@?! But I will do ANYTHING for my little nugget!! Also had her draw blood so I can check my betas... Hopefully they will call back today but possibly tomorrow since it was later.

Hoping for good news!

Blucky, so YOU want to bd all the time? even when you are not ttc?
thats so awesome that your DH is SOOOOOOOOO good, you are very lucky.
I got my flu shot a few weeks ago, it DID hurt didn't it? i remember i was like OUCHHHHHHH when the fluid went in. which is wierd because it has never hurt me before.
Thats awesome they did another beta check!! i can't wait to hear what your number is.

My US and bloodwork is scheduled for 645am tomorrow :wacko: so i need to leave my house for 6am, here's hoping I can trigger sat.

Grace I hope you can trigger Saturday!

And yes grace I wanted to BD ALL the time lol.... We both did... And we knew I was not fertile.... Then when I got "fixed" we cut back some... I'm pretty sure due to the stress. We were both stressed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->