TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

My doc said its fine to start clomid 2,3,4 day of cycle, and yes my follicles were ready for trigger the11th

I had one 14mm, 17mm, and 21mm follicle on the 10th so he made me wait until the 11th too trigger so the 17mm could catch up

Ok thats great pittbull. You are very close, i mean you are 14dpo so either you are going to get AF or you are going to get bfp anyday now. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Do you have another drs appt scheduled yet or are you just supposed to call when one of the above happens?

I'm just suppose to call if I get AF or BFP. I hope AF doesn't come. And that I get a BFP. I'm not going to test again unless AF doesn't show by the 30th.

thats sounds like a good idea pittbull, good luck!

hows everyone else doing? dope? mossie? blucky? :wave:
you guys hanging in there?

Wish me luck tomorrow!
blucky did they call you with betas yet? :happydance:

Pitbull mommy- that's awesome... my doctor say you can start 3,4,5 but all drs are diff. Well I'm hoping for a bfp for you...

Grace if you follies are ready tomorrow... would you trigger then? Or sat?

Hi grace! No call yet... Might not be til tomorrow bc I think I missed the cutoff time for today. Ill post as soon as I know!
I think I'm gonna take a nap...it as my DH calls it "bake my nugget"... Haha

Pitbull mommy- that's awesome... my doctor say you can start 3,4,5 but all drs are diff. Well I'm hoping for a bfp for you...

Grace if you follies are ready tomorrow... would you trigger then? Or sat?

Im not sure :shrug:, I think I can only trigger when they tell me to. So, I HOPE they say "ok trigger sat" because then I will.....
OR they may some come back sunday for another US. I just hope "if" they do want me to go back that I can go back on Sunday and not Monday, this storm is going to be crazy. Have you been watching the news? :wacko:

Hi grace! No call yet... Might not be til tomorrow bc I think I missed the cutoff time for today. Ill post as soon as I know!
I think I'm gonna take a nap...it as my DH calls it "bake my nugget"... Haha

Ok blucky! well let us know, we are excited to hear!

So, i'll come here tomorrow after US and tell you how big the follies were, and then we can all "guess" what my "instructions" will be. :wacko::wacko:

Grace if your follies are ready I see no reason why they won't give u instructions on the spot?? :shrug: who knows. Didn't get a call today.... Guess I will tomorrow.

They made me do a practice trigger with this needle and cushion thing to make sure I could do it right. She also said to leave the trigger out of the fridge about 15 min so that it was room temp and would sting less

Morning Ladies, OK Im going to ask for your predictions on what RE will say when they call this afternoon..........

Went for US and bloodwork at 645am today. Right ovary that was 12 on Wednesday measured today at 12.7 :saywhat:
so then she went "looking" for the left ovary that has only tiny ones unmeasurable and the ovary that they can never find. Well she found it, instantly! and I have a follicle thats 16.6 :dance: OH THANK GOD!
I was so bummed with the other one only going for 12 to 12.7 (not sure what thats about) BUT now........I have one that wasn't even measurable on wednesday and now its 16.6!

soooooooo, what do we think RE will say? I know it also really depends on what my estrodial and other bloodwork shows but Im just curious.

My "guess" is that I may have to go back on Sunday for another US, but Im hoping that maybe they will say I can just trigger Sat or Sun because that left one grew SO much SO fast???? :shrug:

what do you all think? Today is cd16 for reference! OY :dohh:

PS. I am remaining positive! must REMAIN positive........... lol:haha:

I would think that they would just tell you too trigger Sunday. Since you have one that is 16mm it should be big enough by Sunday.

Last time only my left ovaries follicles got big. My right ovaries follicle didn't grow at all. :(

Ok going forward no reading this thread while driving! I totally took the wrong exit bc I was so anxious to see what ur Doc said grace!!

First of all I'm glad they "found" the left ovary... 16 is pretty good... My guess is it could really go either way... If it was my doc they'd have me come back for another us, but with the rate it grew they might just tell you to trigger :shrug: there's no telling girl.... Keep us posted though! When you do trigger, are you gonna test out your trigger? You should bc you KNOW you won't be able to wait 14 days past trigger to test! Some women keep the trigger in their system for 12-13 days!!

Hen you get the "green light", I recommend found something to spruce up the BD.... Even though you say your DH wants to bd all the time, getting the green light and HAVING to perform could change his ability to perform.... Maybe not but it never hurts to make it more fun anyway!!

Hope you get the Wes you want, and ill post as soon as I hear back about my betas. I have a LOOOONG day today... But so glad my DH flies back home from his business trip today! I miss him something fierce!

Btw for my trigger only my right ovary had follicles, left was non responsive so I took the trigger on the right side of my tummy.

Hi ladies!

Thanks for the responses so far. And Blucky, thanks for the information on the "side" so maybe if/when they tell to trigger, i'll do it on my left side of my tummy. thanks ! :thumbup:

Also, thanks for the advice on spicing it up! I hope DH doesn't have any trouble once "it time" - although I have heard that a lot of men do when the "pressure is on"......... we will see.

Pittbull how are you? Whats going on???????? AF YET OR ??? :shrug:

and Yes Blucky, I plan to test the trigger out! So when should I start.......6 days after trigger? OMG I hope i dont get bfp for 14 days straight! without knowing if its real or not.:wacko:

I tested the day after to get a baseline, then every other day or so until it was neg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->