TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

ok thats what it says to do online. did you take a "photo" of each days test so you could compare or just go by memory?

https://i190.photobucket.com/albums...1-9DF8-200E1E620F36-1288-0000010421945243.jpg

This is an example of me testing out the trigger. I just kept them lined up and labeled them.

My re would have me go back in prob sun am... the thing is there's no guarentee how much each grows... my 15mm follie only grew to 18 over 2 days but my 11.5 follie jumped to 17mm... I would prefer to know for sure that they are mature enough...

Keep us posted

This is an example of me testing out the trigger. I just kept them lined up and labeled them.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Blucky, i'll do this too then, and you started the next day ? ok.

Ya, im very curious what RE will say. OF COURSE, im doing a ton of google searches to see others what follie size people had when they triggered. My guess is it will really depend on the bloodwork?

I'll definitly keep you posted. Hopefully by 2pm i'll have an answer.

Thank you grace. :) if AF doesn't show I'll probably call my doctor to see if I can get a blood test: bc I just hate taking at home tests. TMI, but is it normal for my nipples to still be hurting even though ovidrel is out of my system?

Sore nipples/boobs are a preg symptom. My nipples hurt more and more each day

I agree with Blucky, with my last bfp my nipples were ON FIRE, thats what made me test in the first place. !!!

Good LUCK!

Grace what bloodwork do they do? They don't do it with me so just curious what they are looking for?

I know they test estrodial, which is the hormone in your blood for ovulation, i dont know how to explain it correctly but they want your E2, estrodial "peaks" at ovulation, so they test to see what level its at and so they can tell when you are about to ovulate.

I think..........lol

WAITING FOR THEM TO CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wacko::wacko:

FOund it

Estradiol Test

What is Estradiol?

Estradiol (E2) is the primary estrogen, the major female reproductive hormone, and is produced in your ovaries. As they grow and develop, your egg follicles secrete estradiol, helping to trigger the rest of the reproductive cycle. Estradiol levels vary during the menstrual cycle, and peak at ovulation.

What is the Estradiol Test?

The estradiol test is a simple blood used to measure the levels of estradiol in your blood stream.

In a normal cycle, the estradiol levels are initially low; and they gradually rise as the follicle matures. With a single follicle, peak E2 levels are about 200-300 pg/ml just prior to ovulation. This high E2 levels causes your cervical mucus to be copious

RE called..........

Gotta go back tomorrow for Ultrasound and bloodwork :wacko:
Going for 845am and the office tomorrow is an hour away. ughhhh. Oh well.
They said depending on what happens tomorrow, I MAY or MAY NOT have to go back again on sunday.

Said again my RE wants my follies to be 20-22mm. and my blood levels to show O coming. :dohh:

Grace what bloodwork do they do? They don't do it with me so just curious what they are looking for?

Sorry... phone reposted for some reason... lol!

Thx I was curious since they don't test me... next time I talk to re office I will ask about it...

My doc never called back with my betas and I'm pretty pissed. I even talked to the nurse at 130 today and reminded them. They drew blood yesterday before 11 this is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->