TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

That sucks!! Are they open tomorrow? My dr office has a web account thing where I can go on and see my appointments, test results and send msgs... do you have anything like that?

Unfortunately they don't.... I'm beyond irritated... That is just unprofessional. I gotta look and see I'd they are open tomorrow .

:hugs: pitbull so sorry she got you.

I just checked online and my doc is open tomorrow and you better believe I'm calling them.

I would be less than polite when calling!!!! Omg!

Good luck blucky!

Pitt bull
I'm so sorry!!! Please don't give up! You gotta think positive, you will get your bfp, just like me and dope will.

Also blucky, it's a little concerning for me that they are "closed".... What if you needed to speak to someone!? Had an issue, or something!? Are you just left with no one to call except 911 or go to ER??

You need to straighten them out tomorrow!!! ;)

Hahah grace I will be setting them STRAIGHT! This isn't my FS though, it's just my family doc... But either way its a pain in the ass. They just better hope I wake up in a better mood than I was in today!

It's weird because I never have spotting. I'm not even spotting anymore. Maybe all the medicine is messing up my periods.

I read the website wrong. The doctor is closed today. Lucky for them. They're still gonna hear it on Monday.

So US shows left follicle grew to 18.4 from 16.6 over night!!
Righty shrunk to 9 from 12.7 :( they said sometimes one side takes over ?

Now I wait again for bloodwork results and instructions!?
I wonder if RE will just let me trigger tomorrow or make me go back again?

Any guesses?

If they said they want them from 20-22 they will probably have you go back tomorrow. Although I triggered at 18

AF came just a moment ago. :( I'm gonna call my doc Monday morning so I can get a sonogram and get started on clomid. It feels like its never going to happen. Ugh. :(

Hi, sorry to jump in, going through the same thing this is my forth cycle of 100mg of clomid i was put on metformin two weeks ago (pcos) im going for my u/s tuesday for follicle tracking and im stating ovidrel.. Very nervous about that! What is it like? Any side effects?
Its scary when you start assisted conception i know it will be worth it but feel like ive let myself and dh down! And i completely know what you mean i get really upset and down the first few days of af, hopefully this will be our lucky month!
Lots of baby dust xx

welcome gotbaby

SO curious what my RE is going to say. I mean 18.4 today, so its pretty certain i'll be at 20 by tomorrow, so i wonder if they'll just tell me to trigger tomorrow. If i need to go back oh well, i will. interesting, I kind of wish I had more than ONE follicle. Everyone else seems to have multiple when they trigger. ?

Welcome gotbabyfever. :) I haven't really had any bad side effects after ovidrel just cramps the next day, sore nipples after awhile, and I get tired.

I'm curious what they will tell you too. I hope you can trigger tomorrow. :) the first cycle of clomid I had 5 mature follicles and this month I only had 2. I just see how we're not pregnant, I mean we BD on the day we ovulate, so I don't understand. I don't understand how it's so easy for some people to get pregnant with out even trying. But it's hard as hell for us. Ugh.

My doc will probably up my dose again on clomid. The 3rd times a charm. So hopefully it happens this time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->