TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Pitbull are you only bd on the day you ovulate? I would bd everyday starting 2 days before and then maybe til the day after... If you're only doing it on your O days that might be why you're not preggo yet!

Welcome gotbabyfever! Hope this cycle is the charm for you! I know how it feels to have pcos and feel like you are broken and to blame yourself...but ya just gotta keep your chin up and keep going!

RE called - going back tomorrow at 830 for bloodwork and US.

Sorry about af pitbull mommy... I just finished clomid... my first us is mon am... hopefully storm won't interfere!!

Grace... hope u can trigger tomorrow... I'm guessing wed for me... some bding for halloween!!! I'm surprided you have to go back... if u triggered today it would be over 20 by o... it just confuses me how all drs r so different... lol!

Blucky- that is soooo frustrating!

Welcome gotbabyfever... I too have pcos... very frustrating... stay positive! We will get our bfp!

We bd'd yesterday and today just incase I happen to O before trigger? Could that even happen? Then well do it again tomorrow,mon, tues ?? I hope I can trigger tomorrow!! Ughhh

Dope I can't believe you finished clomid and have us already! That went by so quick! Praying we get our bfp's together!!!!!

We bd'd yesterday and today just incase I happen to O before trigger? Could that even happen? Then well do it again tomorrow,mon, tues ?? I hope I can trigger tomorrow!! Ughhh

You better keep bd! Bet your DH loves it hahah!! We've only bd once since conception :-/ I think he's afraid of dislodging it or something lol

Ya he's thrilled! I'm just glad we did today and yesterday so if we trigger tomorrow - we got 2 in before- then we will do trigger day and two after right??

thats what I did grace.... not sure if that is ideal but it obviously worked for us!

Thanks blucky!

Dope, that's awesome u may trigger Wednesday! Funny how you totally caught up to where I am cuz of my follicle situation - praying or both of us, I only have one follie so I really need prayers lol.

We will see what today shows !!!

21.1 !!!!!!!!!! Now I wait for call ;)

Sorry this posted twice! Ooops!

Yay Grace!!! you will probably get to trigger tonight!!! So exciting... my ovidrel was delivered yesterday as was my softcups that I ordered... so Im ready to go!!!

That mean y'all are both gonna fall off the grid bc you'll be busy BD? Hehe don't forget to do a headstand! Just kidding... I hope both of y'all get your BFPs this cycle and we can be bump buddies!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!! Me and you dope! It's our month! :)

Blucky, we are catching up mamma :)

I think i might call to see if they can do my ultrasound to see how many nuggets are in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->