TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Dopey my left ovary didn't do squat my last cycle. I don't think it even THOUGHT about making a follie. :shrug:

My DH says he has super ninja sperm that was determined to impregnate any follicles I might have had, he said I'm lucky I only made 2.

Lol!!! He's funny and quite possibly right about being lucky youu only had 2... my left ovary hasn't done anything on any cycle...
We actually fell asleep last night at 8... I'm supposed to take trigger at 10pm... so ended up taking this am... ooops... that's ok I think it will still be ok...

I really hope this cycles works!

My husband has super ninja sperm also lmao. So I don't understand why I'm not getting pregnant. Maybe this iui will help me. It would be awesome. :)

I think it will be okay that you missed taking the trigger last night. Your follicles probably grew some more over night anyways. :)

Thats what I'm thinking that by morning it might have been more like 20mm... just hoping I didnt o on my own during the night... I think its unlikely but I am still worried about it...

pitbull mommy- have you had your tubes checked? I havent yet... if no bfp this cycle then they will check... my re wanted to have me do 2 cycles where I ovulate prior to going that route... hopefully i get my bfp and dont need to do it!!

Yes. I got my tubes tested before I even started medicine. They are both good :)

hi ladies
pittbull, do you have your iui scheduled? that is SOO awesome that you are doing it. Im interested to hear how the process goes.

Dope, Im excited you triggered today. when are you going to start testing? OMG!
does this mean that WE BOTH can get our bfp's next week????????????

I am so boated and feeling very fat lately :(
I wish I knew for sure if it was from pregancy, I am feeling cramping and bloating and twinges in my lower abdomen on both sides, ughhhh.
I am praying its my little one in there but Im not sure, the good thing is that its on BOTH sides and not just one and "IF" it was ectopic then it would only be on one side.

Oh i am praying im pregnant again with a healthy little one.

I will probably be doing the iui Thursday or Friday. Just depends what my follicles look like when I go to my sonogram Wednesday. I'll probably trigger Wednesday or Thursday. And I'll be doing the iui the day after I trigger. Hopefully my follicles are ready Wednesday :)

pittbull, I would also bd the days before and after the iui. just "incase" - so if it were me, I would bd on Tuesday, Wed, Thurs, get IUI Fri, and then BD sat / sun too.
just for good measure you know?

your DH's SA was fine, so everyday will only help! just an idea!~

Well last cycle I o'd 36hrs after trigger, and based on what I've read that's when most o's occur, so I won't test prob til 14 dpo... so that's the 20th... unless dr want to test earlier

Well I don't think he can ejaculate 2-3 days before iui. So we will def BD after the iui.

I think I ovulate the day after trigger, because I always cramp and have white discharge the day after the trigger. I have never ovulated before I started to take medicine, so I don't know if that is a sign of ovulation or not.

hey girls! My, yall have been chatty today! Grace those symptoms sound good!

pitbull, dont worry about iui... i doubt it will hurt. Maybe a pinch, worse case.

Dopey... you will have a good thanksgiving surprise! We will ALL have lots to be thankful for this thanksgiving!!

It probably won't hurt. But it will freak me out knowing a big long tube is going to be going in my uterus. Lol. I don't see why I wouldn't get pregnant this time, because my husbands sperm is really good and it is going to be right where it needs to be. I will be really sad if this doesn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->