TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I want to test!!!!!!:dohh::wacko:

Help!!!

Blucky what did you do in 2ww???

Yes. They say that the sperm count can be low having sex before the iui.

Thanks....

Very excited about your iui- are u doing clomid & ovidrel too!?

Yes I finished clomid Friday, and I will hopefully be taking ovidrel Wednesday if my follicles are ready

Youre asking what I did? hahah I tested... remember I couldnt wait? but then I also tested out the trigger too. However, you are waiting one more week til next Tuesday, then you will test, and get your BFP.:happydance::happydance:

Grace be strong... don't do it!!! Good things come to those who wait...

Yes I agree with Dopey! Remember that deal you made with yourself!

Ooook - thanks ladies
This is tough, I need to focus on something else , pah ha ha!!

Blucky how go you feel? Any physical symptoms? What about mentally- has twins set in yet ? When is your next scan again?

hows everyone doing? talk to me, im going crazy over here. LOL

Good morning grace! I am going to compose a list of my side effects for you!

My next scan is Friday! :happydance: I talked the doc into doing one this week instead of waiting for 2 weeks! Since one of the heartbeats wasnt as strong, he agreed and said this week it should be nice and strong. Since I was measuring "behind" at the u/s last week he didnt seem surprised that one was a little behind. I cant wait to see the little nugget!!!! I was supposed to go at 12 on Friday, but bc of DHs schedule at work I called to see if they could do it later, so now I am just waiting for a call. I REALLY dont want to wait until Monday! I will go crazy!

So far here is what I have been feeling: (and loving every minute of it...kinda haha)

The FIRST symptom was craving hotsauce and heartburn... this started the day before I found out I was preggo. I have not been craving that so much in the last couple week, and heart burn has started to die off.

The next symptom I feel ALL the time is exhaustion.:sleep:.. and I dont mean just being tired, I mean being EXHAUSTED... I sleep 8-10 hours a night, and then sleep each day for a nap for at LEAST 2 hours... yesterday I took a 4 hour nap after classes. Well I take that back, I am not getting a SOLID 8-10 hours per night because I get up NO LESS than twice to pee!

umm, my body has started aching all over, and also my lower back has been much more sore than normally.

Thats not the mention the mental hormonal craziness going on in my brain. I am ALL OVER the place! One minute I am crying, the next im bitching out my best friend (who luckily has 3 kids and understands, she has twins too) and then then next I am kinda depressed.... :shrug: im a mental head case!

I know it is all going to be worth it in the end. I cannot wait to have my 2 angels in my arms! I think June is SOOOOO FAR AWAY!!

Hi Blucky
Thanks for posting your symptoms.

i dont think i have ever had heartburn, in my life. lol
dont know what it feels like.

Anyway, thats so great you get to go again on Friday.
I think I will beg for weekly ultrasounds when my time comes.

I am 8dpo today. I still have the cramping, bloating and wierd twinges / pulling feeling in my abs. But again on BOTH sides so im thankful for that.
I pray its my little rainbow baby in there. [-o<

How is your diet blucky? did your OB give you a list of foods that you CAN"T have ?
what about coffee? is decaf ok? what about delivery, do you want to try and deliver vaginally or will you get csection? My OB told me its my choice seeing Im 36 and will be 37 when I deliver - that is IF i get pregnant this time.
damn IM OLD!!! :haha:
anyway, I go back and forth on the vaginal vs. csection. With vaginal the babies get this "Squeeze" to their lungs with they come down the birth canal and its supposed to be really good for them and their health. On the other hand a csection, in most cases, is much "easier" on both baby and momma for the delivery -
but then there's recover, csection is tough as you had surgery and vaginal can go either way, if baby comes out easy then in a few days you are golden, if you struggle and tear and need an episiotomy then thats a different story. lol :wacko:

have you all thought about these things, or am I just a nut over here??

Dope, how are you? are you busy making babies over there?

I think I had had heartburn ONCE before... but trust me, you will KNOW it when/if you feel it! It is NOT comfortable! I wouldnt say that it was painful for me, it just wasnt comfortable!

I havnt been referred to an OB yet... my RE wont release me until at least 9 weeks to make sure everything is going okay. My MIL works at the hospital so she is asking around about who is the BEST OB in this area. I just moved here recently and had only seem "my OB" once before I was referred to my RE. The RE gave me a little info packet on do's and dont's ... so it has a list of things that I shouldnt eat, or can only eat in moderation. I still drink 1 cup of coffee every other day... the doc said just to cut back. I used to drink like 3-4 on my days off and at least 1 every other day... so I have cut back. I am also only drinking non caffeinated drinks... maybe 1 with caffeine (other than coffee) throughout the day where as I used to drink mt dew all day!

Ive been thinking a lot about delivery.... I would PREFER to deliver vaginally, but I am afraid that with twins I wont have much say in the matter... They will have to do what is best for my babies and that will likely mean c-section. I dont want a c-section, but they could pull them out of my mouth if that is what is best for the babies haha. I know that my DH is going to be a huge support after the birth, and my in laws, and my mom will be here with my sister... maybe my dad... maybe my grandparents... I dont know im going to go wacko! We will have such a full house I am going to have to SCHEDULE when they can visit! haha. My mom is already saying she is going to throw down with my MIL if she gets in the way hahaha... my mom is DETERMINED to give them their first bath since my grandma (her mom) gave me, my bro, and sis our first baths... My mom doesnt live here though she is about 2 1/2 hours+ away and my MIL is about 10 minutes... I just hope that they can hold it together!
My MIL had to have an episiotomy with my DH... he was over 10 LBS and she couldnt get the sucker out! She said she pushed for HOURS and they even tried to pull him out and couldnt! He was a little fat sucker... and still is not a small man. He is built VERY large! (in all areas HAHAHAHAH) but I am not a small girl so I like that he makes me feel comfortable! I was talking to my bio teacher who had twins and she said they were both 8 LBS! OMG can you imaging 16 lbs of baby+ all that baby weight? GEEZ and she is a PETITE woman !! Crazy!!

I am so glad that I am off today, I am about to go return my layaway stuff I put on at kmart... its so cute, but now that there are 2, I mind as well wait. I decided I am just gonna put all that stuff on my registry and I bet my MIL will just buy it for me.

Hope you arent going too crazy Grace!!

Do you watch any of those labor stories on TLC or Discovery? I watch them all the time and I am particularly interested in the water birth... but dont know enough about it to really say... I want to look into it though.

Feel free to text me throughout the day if you want to prevent going mad. I will be out and about!

thanks blucky!

my sister had my newphew last year and I was IN THE DELIVERY room for everything.
I SAW everything. it was insane!
My sister is young, and was VERY Anti-csection, she was in labor and pushing for almost 3 hours straight, it was brutal. I was begging her at the end of PLEASE just get a freakin csection but she refused.

after that, i thought i would never EVER consider delivering vaginally. But then I met with my OB and she said it would be up to me and that there are benefits to either situation.

I met with my OB before we got pregnant the first time. SHe is great and I kept her posted during my last pregnancy, she is very supportive and I feel very lucky to have her.

Im sure you will find a great one too.

I think its so wonderful that you have SO many people, family, around you that love you. You are truly blessed. I dont have much for support. family wise I mean.
I have my sister (that had the son) and thats it. My mom passed when i was 16 and my gram is 88 and starting to lose it, i take her to all her dr appts and stuff but she is more of a child now....than a parent/grandparent.
DH's mom and siblings are sucky, i think i talked about that before.

I do have a good amount of friends and neighbors so I feel like i'll be supported, but the family piece is huge so im very happy for you! yay!

im exhausted today. Think im going to go home and nap!

Blucky, now that your pregnant do you still have to pay out of pocket for your sonograms?

Grace You're tired bc you're knocked up!!! Haha

Pitbull- heck no girl!! It's prenatal care now!! $25 a pop vs $190!!! Yipee!!

Grace You're tired bc you're knocked up!!! Haha

Pitbull- heck no girl!! It's prenatal care now!! $25 a pop vs $190!!! Yipee!!

Blucky, I pray to god you are right. I can't believe I can't test at home! :wacko:
OMG, I will say this now, that "IF" I do get a positive blood test, i am go on a POAS FRENZY!!!!!!! Im going to Pee on 20 sticks and post them! :wacko::haha::haha::haha::wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->