TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

pittbull, i hope you can do your IUI this Friday! and i hope dope is conceiving right now! lol

Last night I had a dream that I was pregnant. :) hopefully it's a sign that I will be pregnant this time.

PITBULL!! I had a dream I was preg right before I got my BFP!!!

Hmmmm... wow I missed a lot! Lol...
So we've bd yest and this am... I'm thinking I might jumped my bf 1 more time tonight when I get home... 8pm will be 36 hrs... had cramping on left side today... weird since nothing was in there... I have been using the instead cups... they're comfy may use them next time I get af... hopefully not for several mths!

I told my bf yesterday that I wanna poas now with trigger still there just to see a positive test...

I did that dopey! It was a nice change! are you going to test out the trigger or are you just going to wait?

My DH and I :sex: last night for just the 2nd time since my BFP (hes so scared hes going to make us lose them) and I swear my senses were UNREAL:blush:... sorry if TMI but my DH and I always enjoyed ourselves before ... but O.M.G. it was unreal! I think I like THAT pregnancy symptom!!:happydance:

Lol... too funny blucky... I've read that sex is more intense when preggo...

I was planning to just wait... but like I said I wanna see a positive test... but then its for the wrong reason and will be depressing so don't know what im gonna do...

Yay. Maybe I'll be pregnant this time. But in my dream I started bleeding once I found out I was pregnant. :( but then I woke up. And yes I hope I can do the iui Thursday or Friday :) I hope my follicles are nice and big tomorrow.

if we BDd at night I would just leave it in overnight, and during the day I would leave it in until night time. Figured it wouldnt hurt.

Blucky thats funny about the sex, but I HOPE that I have that side effect too. Oh, my DH would be soooooooo happy! LOL
What about you? were you "worried" during sex or was it just amazing the whole time?

Dope, I wore the softcup for minimum 5 hrs and up to 10 or 12max.

Praying for all of us!

I was kind of worried, but with everything I read about it being safe I wasnt too worried... we were just really gentle just in case ;-)

Grace, this is the chart I was telling you about: https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

Below is a picture I made and posted to my fb to announce to people that we were expecting. Just thought I would attach so yall could see!

Attachments

• 374839_10152237025220052_1131113203_n.jpg
    374839_10152237025220052_1131113203_n.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 6
I was kind of worried, but with everything I read about it being safe I wasnt too worried... we were just really gentle just in case ;-)

Grace, this is the chart I was telling you about: https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

Below is a picture I made and posted to my fb to announce to people that we were expecting. Just thought I would attach so yall could see!

OMG that is awesome! when are you going to post it on facebook?
tx for chart.

Wow! Good for you! That's awesome :)

I'm in bed, it's 631pm, DH is out of town for work... I hope I'm not imagining all these symptoms -

I woke up this morning and feel SOOO PREGNANT!!! I couldn't suck in my stomach if I wanted to!! I looked in the mirror and definitely had a "pooch" on my stomach. Argh

thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!! YAY GIRL! two babies! wooohoooo:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I just noticed I have a blueberry now! Well technically 2 blueberries! Ugh I feel crummy today and I'm nauseated.... Uh oh

i would take 9 months of vomiting, daily, if thats what i needed to do.

lol - remind me of that when the time comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->