TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

VENT

SO im very upset with my DH and I need to post this somewhere. this is the only place I have so here goes and please skip over if you dont want to listen to me bitching.

my DH got Fired, yes fired from his job in September. He has a good career and makes a great salary - more than me. So he has been looking for another job since then but the companies he's interviewing at are huge companies like IBM, Oracle, etc and the interview process takes FOREVER. so he has had to deplete all this savings to keep us afloat as he had no income of his own coming in over last 3 months.

Now, he is telling me that he may need to deplete some of my "baby savings account" because he is out of his money and we have bills coming up this month.
Now, he has 3 offers coming in this week from Oracle, Microsoft and IBM but he wont start working until at least next week.
Anyway, so i said of course we can dip into my savings as thats "emergency money" for the family but that I want him to put the money back asap.
and he doesn't understand this............he is saying, that this is not a loan, we just need to use that money period and if he "can" put it back he will, but he can't promise that.
So Im annoyed because he needs to take some ownership in this situation. I mean, he DID get fired after all.
AND He just went on a huge trip with his buddies to germany (after he got fired) and this is where im getting more annoyed. :grr:
He chose to "still" go to germany even after he got fired
He chose to not get a temp job so he could still bring in money while he was waiting for these offers
He also has two cars, a motorcycle and he could have EASILY sold one of the cars, his bike, etc to bring in money but he didn't.
So why should I have to take from my savings and he now says he can't promise he'll return the money and that its NOT a loan. :gun:

Im really pist and maybe its just cause im so anxious, stressed about if im pregnant or not but wtf :grr: I am so pist at him right now!!

Ever since he lost his job, I have been SO supportive and never said anything negative about it.

but I want to go home and be like WTF
YOU GOT FIRED! this is YOUR FAULT we are in this situation
You have ownership here so YES, you had to spend your savings. and you should have NEVER kept that trip with your buddies, you should have sold your car OR done something to bring money in, but you CHOSE not too so yes, you needed to deplete your savings :gun:

I AM SO UPSET, I NEED TO BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont want to be stressed like this during pregnancy. IF I am even pregnant, Ughhhhh :(

what would you do?

Good morning ladies. :) I just got home from my appointment. I have two follicles ready, and one is almost ready so I am waiting to take the ovidrel tomorrow morning, and I will be doing the iui Friday morning. The two follicles that are ready are 21mm and 20mm. And the one that isn't ready is 16.5mm. So it should grow enough by tomorrow. Also the doctor told me that my uterus lining is a a little thin, but it should thicken by tomorrow. Yay I'm so excited to get the iui. I pray that this is our month. :)

Well... tough on.e but I would try and have a conversation with him pointing out he got fired and you have been supportive, that of course the money is for emergency situations but the money needs to be replaced... you realize it may take a couple of months for him to get situated and what not but then we need to replace the money... its not about being a loan... its about having stability and a safety net for our family... that's when you can mention not going on vacation & selling one of the cars... to build both of your savings back up for your family...

If he doesn't understand... then I would freak out!

Its tricky though... best thing I can say is be calm... if you start off upset or angry.... who will go on defensive and it won't go any where...

thanks dope. and you are right, if i start off angry he will get into defense mode and then come out swinging (not literally of course). Fighting/aruguing is something we struggle with doing fairly.

We have gotten better but I am just so mad now. Im glad I was able to vent it here, i dont want to feel my blood pressure rise like that. and I dont want to go home and be mean to him but im just angry.

Maybe I'll just say something (similar to your example)

i dont know. :(

Congrats pitbull! Are you taking 100mg of clomid? That's a great response... 3 follies awesome!!

Good morning ladies. :) I just got home from my appointment. I have two follicles ready, and one is almost ready so I am waiting to take the ovidrel tomorrow morning, and I will be doing the iui Friday morning. The two follicles that are ready are 21mm and 20mm. And the one that isn't ready is 16.5mm. So it should grow enough by tomorrow. Also the doctor told me that my uterus lining is a a little thin, but it should thicken by tomorrow. Yay I'm so excited to get the iui. I pray that this is our month. :)

yay pittbull! thats awesome about getting the iui on Friday, you need to promise to come back and tell us all about it, im very interested!
so exciting for you! yay! 21 and 20mm is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I think its important to say something but I think if you put it in a way he's not feeling badly it will go better... I'm sure in some ways he feels badly about situation to begin with, making worse won't help...

Just remember its about family and security... your a team and will do it together!!!

Well I think its important to say something but I think if you put it in a way he's not feeling badly it will go better... I'm sure in some ways he feels badly about situation to begin with, making worse won't help...

Just remember its about family and security... your a team and will do it together!!!

Thank you dope. I really REALLY appreciate you responding on this. I know I would have definitly made it worse. - this is really helpful to me

I promise I will tell y'all all about it :) I'm excited :) but nervous, I'm scared it will hurt. Haha. I'll be fine though

If I can do the hsg test then the iui should be a piece of cake.

I've watched a couple videos on YouTube and some women said it hurt and some didn't. Most people said it just feels like a papsmear

I am so not looking foward to the 2ww. I think I am gonna ask my doc to schedule me a blood pregnancy test. Instead of me just taking one at home

I am so not looking foward to the 2ww. I think I am gonna ask my doc to schedule me a blood pregnancy test. Instead of me just taking one at home

Its brutal, are you going to join the insane club with me and NOT test at home????? :wacko:

Did I tell you guys my latest plan? so "if" i get my positive next week, i have decided im going to go on a POAS frenzy and Im going to take like 10 tests and post them!!:haha::rofl::rofl:

I'm getting nervous....

Lol yes. I can't wait to see the BFP's. yay. Your gonna get your BFP next week. :)

I was thinking that the birth control shot depo caused my infertility. My first and last shot was 6 years ago. Cause no one in my family has infertility problems but me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->