TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Yikes I missed a bunch! Grace I agree with what dopey said.,. Did ur DH get fired or laid off? I can't believe he STILL went to Germany... That would have infuriated me!!! And selling a car also sounds like a good idea. Y'all are a team, you def can't get all defensive bc guys don't react we'll to that.

Yay pitbull for follies!! Maybe you will have twins too! Or triplets!!! I'm the only person in my family with fertility issues too... I had severe PCOS... I hope if we have more children in the future I won't have to go thru these hoops again.

Grace only 6 days til your good news!! I POAS over and over bc I never felt like it was real!!

So today I have felt soooo pregnant and grumpy. I already think I'm getting the "preggo pooch".... Not from the babies directly, but bc of my uterus growing so much and all the other changes down there. So in a way I'm "showing", I'm just showing everything except babies lol. I've read it's not that uncommon for women to show SOMETHING really early when there's twins. Ugh... And I'm so bloated I feel disgusting! Got a few waves of nausea today, but thankfully didn't get sick.

Dope, did u say u were testing at home or waiting for a blood test?

Nap time for me ladies... Ill check back on ya later!

I'm prob gonna wait... I have had a few minor cramps... but felt nothing like last time... I'm thinking o occurred yesterday and I am 1 dpo... gonna be a loooong 2 wks!

But if I do get a bfp... I will prob be like you all and pee on a ton of sticks since I have never had one before... I never even got a pos opk... course I don't o on my own... but even when I took clomid yrs ago never got one... but dr didn't follow me closely and only check prog 1st time (which with pcos I've read you can get false readings) so I don't think I o'd...

I will be blessed with however many babies I get. But I really hope there is no more than twins.

I was thinking that the birth control shot depo caused my infertility. My first and last shot was 6 years ago. Cause no one in my family has infertility problems but me

Not sure? I wonder? I was on it for 7 yrs and I got bfp

So much for a decent nap. I cant sleep for sh!t because i keep getting up and having to pee!

sorry you weren't able to nap blucky. Im not doing that great. Im emotional - im fat and Im not sure if im pregnant or not, this really stinks, im so afraid that i may not be :(

this 2ww and not testing is brutal. i think id rather test and get a stark white test. lol

I'm already stressing myself out and I'm not even in the 2ww yet. :( I see so many babies every where I go, and its just depressing.

Yeah... the whole process is stressful and causes anxiety! Which of course doesn't help our situation any!

Grace- totally understand how your feeling... for me the last cycle I felt so many symptoms... not really emotional til I got af... I actually believed I might be so when I got af I sorta lost it... I had to leave work because I couldn't stop crying, freaked out on my brother and threw water in his face at a resturant and scared crap out of bf with my total melt down...

Bf said if that happens again he wants to stop trying because he can't stand seeing me like that... what he doesn't get is that part of my meltdown was him not being as empathetic as I needed... I got af and he said "well just try again" and went on computer...

Anyways its such an emotional roller coaster... but we are all here feeling the same way!! 1 more week!!!

Thank god we all have eachother - my dh has said in the past that " if I get too crazy - then we will stop trying " don't they get that saying that is sooo mean!!!

Men don't get it- my DH was being quiet tonight, I didn't bring up what I wanted to say but I did ask why he was do quiet and if he wanted to talk and he said he didn't think it would be a successful conversation and that it would probably end up bad so we should leave it alone for now - he's probably right.

So dope when will you b testing? You and pitbull will b within a few days of eachother - did u get some more bd in?

Grace if you work out the way you say you do then there is no way that you are fat... speaking of fat, I am posting my fat, gross, bloated picture below. Hows that for fat??:nope:

Guys for the most part cant really be supportive, but they really just dont understand. Especially the hormones... they do NOT understand the hormones... how could they?

Yall are gonna get your BFPs soon! Grace I dont know HOW YOU ARE WAITING!! You are so much stronger than I am!!

Attachments

• photo (17).JPG
    photo (17).JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 5
By the way, I couldnt suck that bloat above in if i wanted to. I feel like a fat pudgy cow! That should make you feel better grace!!

Men just don't understand how it feels not to be able to get pregnant without medicine. It's stressful. Def when their not being supportive like they should be.

Have any of y'all gained weight while being on your meds? I've gained like 15 pounds in 3 months.

No I haven't gained anything... but I have had major hot flashes!!!

Blucky,
You look awesome!!!!! I had to completely change my workouts - my RE said I can only do pregnancy yoga, preg DVDs or swimming now (just incase) an my HR must stay under 120 which is nothing! So even though I am still doing workouts - they are like doing nothing and I'm eating more too. Booo oh well. I honestly do not care if u have a little one growing- I Just NEED TO KNOW!!!! Omg is it tue yet?

Pitbull, I don't get on the scale- it's evil - but I'm sure I'm up!!

Yeah I hate scales. But I was at slim4life trying to get prices and they weighed me while I was there. I don't know why I've gained so much weight in just 3 months. I still fit into all of my clothes so I don't know where the weight is going. Maybe my boobs. Lol. Cause my boobs have gotten a little bigger since I've started taking meds.

My doc told me to take my shot this morning. What time do y'all think I should take my shot this morning? It's 7am now. And my iui is at 10:45 tomorrow

Thats great pittbull! i was going to say take it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay! im so excited for you that your iui is tomorrow!:thumbup:

Cant wait to hear everything. My Re said if I dont get bfp in 2 cycles then we will do iui, so im very interested about the entire process. DOes your DH have to take the day off work? what about you? can you work after/ how long did they say you will be there?
so exciting!

AFM, I am a complete looney toone over here. :wacko:
I am 10dpo and cd29 today. I almost tested this morning, like i really really REALLY wanted to. :dohh:
But I didn't.
Just wanted to also say thanks again for your input on my DH situation. We didn't really talk about it last night except to say that we "shouldn't talk about it" at this point because we know it would go in a bad direction. Im really glad I talked to you guys cuz initially i was really angry and i was ready to just scream at him and :gun: im sure i would not have been nice if i were to "get into it" with him.................which would have only backfired on me because if Im mean, then he is meaner and neither one of us really want to hurt the other. We are trying very hard to learn how to fight better or not fight when we know there is potential for it to not go well.
So, thank you all again.

PLEASE GOD LET ME BE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->