• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I'm ok, I took my stupid pill today but dropped tomorrow's in the toilet! Woops! Guess ill miss one ;)

I'm very Crampy and been taking ibuprofen like crazy. I'm hoping ill wake up to "full flow" but my guess is that wont happen seeing I took that stupid pill today. But definitly Friday as I have nothing to take tomorrow! Omg this is freaking killing me! I'm not even cd1 yet!? Lmfao

Very happy for you being 5dpo, maybe stop testing for a day or two ?

I hate it when I accidentally drop pills in the toilet!

I probably shouldn't test a few days.... Maybe ill skip tomorrow ... Maybe not ill see how I feel in the morning. I gotta work tomorrow for a few hours..,,

This wait is killing me but I guess the good thing is I only have 7 days tops to wait before I can really test so I'm 1 day shy of halfway there..

Hey guys sorry just really busy last couple of days!

Welcome kimi... sorry about your loss, I hope this cycle goes better.

Congrats bluckeycharmed on your test!! That's awesome!

Grace becareful taking ibuprofen... I read it can delay ovulation, I had taken as well and called my dr... they told me to stop using it and take tylenol... she said taking a couple times is ok but not to take regularly when ttc...

As for me... I am 7 dpo (I think, spent 20 min discussing this with nurse today, she seems to agree that I o'd wed am... other than some cramping which was less today, frequent peeing (a tiny bit more than normal), I've felt a bit "moist", and today I was exhausted (which could be weather) I have no symptoms... oh and my right nipple a tiny bit sensitive but can barely notice it.... sigh so don't know if any of it means anything...

I just want to say thank you to you ladies, its so nice knowing that your here. Even though I didn't write for a couple of days, its still a comfort and when I read msgs... made me giggle...

Its ironic that we have never met or spoken, yet we know more intimate detail about each other than some people we see daily... lol
Have a good night!! Fx for bfp!!!

Dopey those symptoms are something and sound good! I was EXHAUSED today too but I'm blaming it on the weather so I don't get my hopes up :) I really hope the 3 of us get our BFPs at the same time :)

I don't know when I REALLY ov'd but ff says I'm 5dpo so ill just stick to that.

I agree with you dopey about sharing intimate details... And I am VERY thankful to have found this thread bc you girls are great! Y'all know more about my symptoms than my husband haha bc I don't wanna gross him out talking about "creamy cm"... Lol if I even said the words "cervical mucus" to him he would probably cringe haha

Lost of positive vibes and baby dust to you dopey!
And grace I hope you wake up bleeding like a stuck pig hahaha rofl sorry had to say it!

Good night!!

haha! you guys are awesome. Yay for this thread and YES we WILL ALL be pregnant together. and we will be here to support eachother through the entire 9 months! Even "if" i dont get my bfp this time, im going to still stay here because then I'll just get it next cycle and I'll still ONLY BE like 1 month behind you guys in your pregnancies. YAY!!!!!!

So cramping is STILL rampant, Dope - thanks SO MUCH for mentioning about ibuprophen, i will switch to tylenol. Or what about midol? is that ok? if not, i'll just do tylenol.

Spotting has slowed, only when I wipe (stupid pill last night) but im sure it will linger today and start to increase again by the evening and im hoping tomorrow bring full flow, if not - then sat for sure. YAY i can't wait for cd1. LMAO!!

You guys are like freaking neck and neck 7dpo and 5dpo! woooohoooo. NOw remember ladies, some women get 2 lines at 10dpo and others for whatever reason dont get it til 14dpo or so, SO TRY not to freak out if you dont get it wicked early. This could STILL be your month!

Im so excited. I can't wait til you post you got your bfp! you are going to freak! you are gonna poas like 5 times! i remember i did when i first got mine. I was shaking and freaking out! LOL

AF IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just left a message for RE office!

Oooooo RE is gonna know you didn't take your pill! Haha glad she showed up! .... Now you are CD1!!

I had an abrupt temperature rise this morning.... First time my bbt has gone above 98! Hope that is a good sign.

And grace, I didn't test this morning...are you proud of me? You should be!! Haha.

https://i190.photobucket.com/albums...8-90EF-AFA47305F07C-2967-000002C9A7F7FB7B.jpg

These are the hand painted knobs I did for the dresser in the nursery... What do u think?!

Bluckeycharmed... The knobs are adorable!!! So cute! I can't even let myself think that far ahead... where do you live?

I'm not sure about midol... I would as when u talk to ur re... just to be safe! I think I'm going to try and wait til mon am before I test... the suspense of waiting is kiilling me! Yay for af! Keep us posted

I live in Columbia SC... I always am thinking TOO far ahead but it keeps me occupied and smiling so my DH doesn't complain.

How many days past trigger will you be Monday? I'm gonna test tomorrow morning to see if it is out of my system yet...the suspense is killing me too.

Work is dead again this am and killing me.... Just gives me more time to think! DH and I are already making a list of baby names we like... I really hope this is our cycle and that we get sticky beans!!

pah ha ha! we already have our names picked and locked in! LOL
our baby room is painted and thats about it.

although, we do have a master spreadsheet with all the items we will likely need to purchase in the first year!

still waiting for RE to call me back. But today IS cd1 so my guess is Sat is cd3 so I have to start clomid then.
sooooo, question for you guys, we are having huge party at our house on saturday, it will go very late and there will be drinking, I may or may not drink but -
Is it ok to drink on clomid?
what time should I take my first dose? i read to take at night so side effects dont bother you too much but the party is going to go til late so im probably going to be up til at least midnight???????

I drank on my clomid and it didn't bother me!

Why am I not invited to your party??

hahaha! STILL waiting for the RE to call me back, but whatever, i know im on cd1 and i KNOW i start clomid on cd3!

Which I plan to do. so Im GLAD to know that I can drink if I want on saturday, which I very well may need to do because my MIL is coming and she isn't the most pleasant. ;)

Does it matter what time I take the clomid?

and you are invited! What are you doing on saturday?????????????????????

Mmmmm... I've thought of names, but bf won't discuss until I'm preg... he doesn't want me to get hopes up too high... I tried for 5 yrs and 5 clomid cycles with ex... but there were lots of other things that got in way... anyways I took trigger last min the 1st and pretty sure I o'd early wed am... so we r very close to same time.

Couple more days and grace will b here too!

Your lucky grace... I always have to go in for baseline us on cd3 which is extremely uncomfortable since I get AWFUL periods! I tried to take close to same time each night... but I think its ok if u don't? What time do u normally go to bed?... maybe split the dif... since its ur 1st pill prob won't get too much for side effects! Well fx lmk what re says

thanks! yes, im still waiting for the call. HAHA I need to work on my patience. its really bad.

I dont think I need to go back in until cd12 for Ultrasound, from what i remember from last appt. but we will see.

its just odd that i start taking clomid on sat night when we are having this huge party - maybe i'll take at 6pm or 8pm. I mean, when do side effects start? right away after you take it or HOURS later?

I took mine in the am but I guess either way is fine :shrug:
I feel blah today. So ready to see if I'm pg!! This patience thing is not working for me!!

Grace, if you would have taken ur bc til tomorrow like you were supposed to u wouldn't have to worry about starting it Saturday!! Haha

This patience thing is killing me.... It doesn't help that I FEEL pregnant! Dangit I wanna test!!! Like an accurate one! Grrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->