TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

OMG WHY "Should" you have tested today? that wouldn't have done anything for you! LOL
if it was negative, then its neg, and it was positive then you know the stuff is still in your system. how many DPO are you again? The earliest you will see a line is 10dpo? how many dpo are you?

I SHOULD have tested today to see if that trigger was out of my system! I am 6 DPO today and 7 DPT today and will be 10 DPO on Monday. Where do you live grace?

Hope yall are having a good day!

I agree with Grace... wait til Mon to test... it sucks... I KNOW! I'm 8dpo and 10 dpt...

Grace you still haven't heard back? I would call again!! Lol... that's annoying!

I will say I feel exhausted again today... idk if its because I got up to pee a couple times last night or but, but completely exhausted!

:dohh::dohh:I did test elwhen I got home from work after a hold and it was neg so YAY! Saturday will be 8dpo and I might start testing then... I don't think I can wait til Monday

Omg blucky! You are just as crazy as I am! I love it!!! Lol

I would WAIT to test, but I'm wierd, I make these wierd "deals" with myself like " if I wait til X date to test - then it will be positive, but I must wait til x date". And then I wait! Lol

I think you both should wait til Monday and then test!

I'm so excited for you both!

I'm catching up ladies! I think gonna start my clomid at 8p,
Ohh duh - RE called me
Start clomid sat and take for 5 days. On oct 22, I go in for US and blood work- that's cd12, then based on those results ill either do injection OR go back in a few days for another check. Yay!!

So, I won't b testing for preg til like nov 5th or so!!!!!

I'm glad I can drink with clomid! It's like my last hooray before baby!

Blucky, we are both in MA

MA is a little far to go for a halloween party haha...my DH isnt much of the partier and I cant drink in case I am knocked up. I am going to test tomorrow morning with FMU JUST to make sure they trigger is out of my system... JUST to be sure.... then I wont test again til Sunday... (maybe saturday) lmao I am a POAS ADDICT!! I am sooooo impatient and I wish I could actually be patient. Hoping my BBT tomorrow is high again bc that would indicate a triphasic chart and more of a chance of pg!!

Nov 5 will come before you know it then we can be round bump buddies together haha

PLEEEAAASSSSEEEEEE LET THIS BE MY CYCLE!!! LET THIS BE ALL OF OURS CYCLE!!!!:dust::dust::dust:

Lmfao! You are hilarious! But do whatever you need to do girl! :)

It will happen, just let it :) I promise - you WILL be a momma to a healthy little one. I believe the mind over matter thing is real - so think
Positive and TRY to have patience, it will happen!

I know itll happen. I am working on a painting this afternoon for the "nursery" im almost done with, I will post a pic when I am done

My younger bros bday is Nov 5th... maybe that's a good sign!!!

It is killing me to not test but I think it will send me into a state of depression if neg so that makes it easy for me to hold out... just keep telling myself the longer I wait the better the chance it will be a bfp!!!
The RE is doing my "1st" blood test mon... I'm soooooo anxious!!!

MA is only a sort plain ride... leave hubby home and come party!!! Jk... hope you both have a good night!

Blood test? What are they checking for? Should I be getting one? I have been to Boston before... Back in 2009... Was there for a work conference when I was a manager for Best Buy.

It's too cold up there for me...

I wanna get blood drawn if it'll check for pg sooner....

So I tested this am and the trigger is GONE!! Woo hoo!!! I had another temp rise this am so I'm feeling really good about this cycle!! Now I just need to KNOW... Am I pregnant??? I hope so! Fx! Dopey when are u testing???

Blucky, glad the test was neg. I think Dope is going to wait til Monday when she goes to the drs appt. Every doctor does things differently, for a variety of reasons, but dope's dr. is having her come in for a blood test at X days dpo to see if hcg is in her system yet. Dope, please correct me if Im wrong on this. Some drs do this, others just say, call us when you get a positive hpt. I think for Dope and myself, maybe they are being even more cautious because we are...........................ummmmm 35 and older. UGH.

Think positive. I am so excited for both of you ladies. you guys ARE going to get your bfp's! and they ARE going to stick! and by next summer we are ALL GOING TO BE NEW MOMMAS!

I want to say that we need to think positive and support eachother, even "IF" (god forbid) that one of us doesn't get a bfp this cycle, we need to stick together and remember that WE ALL WILL GET THEM and soon. We all will be pregnant together, I am mostly nervous about having another ectopic but thats only because I already had one, so its scary for me.

Its so bizarre, I dont know how much I have told you guys but I am thrilled to ttc again, but I am also VERY terrified to get a bfp as im going to be terrified that its not in the right spot. Its a very strange mind Fu&*. excuse my french.

But, im trying to think positive and keep my spirits up. I AM going to get a bfp and IT IS GOING TO BE A HEALTHY PREGNANCY THIS TIME!

yes yes yes!

ok gotta work for a bit. be back later!

Usually a blood test can give results earlier... I'm supposed to go mon... I may test suhn, but trying to hold out...

I used to chart my temps, but because I don't sleep well... they were always all over the place-no rhyme or reason... so I chose not too... if I don't get my bfp maybe I will try agin, its been a few yrs.

Do either of you check your cervix? Today mine felt high and soft... I've only ever remember it being low and hardish... also had some more af like cramps this am... kinda comes and goes?

What do you guys think?

Yes because of my age and the fact that I have pcos, a fibroid in my uterus, problems with uterus lining being too thick and ttc for as long as I have in past... I think they are being agressive yet cautious with their approach... I have history of not getting af for long periods of time, having it for 10-12 wks straight and severe cramping and heavy bleeding (go through super ultra tampon in 10 min).... they always do blood test before putting me on ANYTHING!

I am trying to hold out for mon... the dilema is this... if I do get bfp, I want to tell bf myself and have that private intimate moment... but if we do it a drs office then we lose that moment... but at same time if I take hpt before hand its likely still too early soooo....

I always wanted to tell bf in a special way... like give him a onsie- NE Patriots since the are his fav team... I'm a fan as well... I know... I'm corny! You can laugh at me

See you two obsess about poas... I obsess about stuff like this!!! Lol... in my mind the longer I hold out the longer the possibility of a bfp lingers...

You girls are silly and make me laugh. Over 35 eh? I feel over 35. Have either of you been previously married? I got married when I was 22 and divorced at 24... Re-Met my DH at 25 and now happily married. This one oughta stick ;)
Grace I can't imagine having an ectopic pregnancy... As much as we do to GET pregnant I feel like the least a higher power can do is KEEP us pregnant. I'm terrified of having a m/c... My dog seems to think I'm a high risk for one. My DHs cousin had one at 12 weeks and brought up a good point the other day.... She said "you think the tww is hard you wait til u have to wait 3 months to see if it sticks... ".... This is so true... When I do finally get my BFP I think I will go apeshit crazy wondering if it'll stick... I'm sure I will symptom spot EVERY little thing and wonder if that was "it".

Enough of that rant! Like grace said we will have healthy babies and be mommies!!

Dope I totally understand what you mean about wanting to have that special moment. I too want to have something like that but I don't know if I will be able to hold in a BFP long enough to do something special. We are huge SC gamecock fans (#3 in the nation BABY) and I think I would get or make some kinda shirt to wear that said "lil gamecock on board" or "lil gamecock: ETA due date"... But like I said, I doubt I will hold it in long enough to do anything other than scream and cry to him. You think you're corny dope? What do you think about that! Haha.

It seems like it'll be forever before I get my BFP, but I'm more than halfway there. Only 6 days til I know for sure.

Sorry if there are many typos in this... I am sending it from my phone while in my medical terminology class. Ps- I just took a test and made it my B$&?@!! Haha pardon the French.

This is the painting I started last night. I am not done yet but in case you can't tell we are doing the nursery in giraffes ;)
https://i190.photobucket.com/albums...7-B344-A96849919E48-4723-000003E1D505252E.jpg

Yes because of my age and the fact that I have pcos, a fibroid in my uterus, problems with uterus lining being too thick and ttc for as long as I have in past... I think they are being agressive yet cautious with their approach... I have history of not getting af for long periods of time, having it for 10-12 wks straight and severe cramping and heavy bleeding (go through super ultra tampon in 10 min).... they always do blood test before putting me on ANYTHING!

I am trying to hold out for mon... the dilema is this... if I do get bfp, I want to tell bf myself and have that private intimate moment... but if we do it a drs office then we lose that moment... but at same time if I take hpt before hand its likely still too early soooo....

I always wanted to tell bf in a special way... like give him a onsie- NE Patriots since the are his fav team... I'm a fan as well... I know... I'm corny! You can laugh at me

See you two obsess about poas... I obsess about stuff like this!!! Lol... in my mind the longer I hold out the longer the possibility of a bfp lingers...

I am with you on the longer you hold out on testing, the more likely you will get a bfp. Thats the "deals" i make in my head i was talking about. If i dont test til X date then i will get bfp.
So, is DH coming with you on monday for blood test? Even if he comes with you to drs office, all they are going to do is draw blood.......they wont have the results for a few hours on that, so you will get a phone call with the results =-and you can STILL tell him in private. Or are they doing something else when you go on monday?

OMG when I got my bfp last time I gave DH a "Little patriots fan" bib - I put it in an envelope addressed to him and when i *came home from work" i pretended it was outside and i brought it in. Inside was the bib and a card from me saying that our little pats fan was on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!
obviously we are pats fans too. once we have our babies, OR when we are 8 months preg and we know ALL IS OK, then we should meet for coffee or something! lol

This is the painting I started last night. I am not done yet but in case you can't tell we are doing the nursery in giraffes ;)
https://i190.photobucket.com/albums...7-B344-A96849919E48-4723-000003E1D505252E.jpg

i can't open it :dohh: - i am at work and the firewalls aren't letting me. will have to check at home tonight or over weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->