TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

My hubby is just doing his sperm sample at home and I have to take it there at 8:30 tomorrow morning. I am taking the whole day off tomorrow, but will return back to work Saturday. My hubby can't take off of work like I do. I wish he could go with me. I always go to the doc by myself or my mom sometimes comes with me. I will let y'all know how everything went after I get it done tomorrow. :)) I hope I get pregnant. I mean why wouldn't I? The sperm will be right where it needs to be. So I should know by thanksgiving if I'm pregnant. :)) that would be so awesome. I could announce it at my thanksgiving dinner. :)

Grace I will be praying for you. Your gonna get your BFP really soon. :)

My hubby is just doing his sperm sample at home and I have to take it there at 8:30 tomorrow morning. I am taking the whole day off tomorrow, but will return back to work Saturday. My hubby can't take off of work like I do. I wish he could go with me. I always go to the doc by myself or my mom sometimes comes with me. I will let y'all know how everything went after I get it done tomorrow. :)) I hope I get pregnant. I mean why wouldn't I? The sperm will be right where it needs to be. So I should know by thanksgiving if I'm pregnant. :)) that would be so awesome. I could announce it at my thanksgiving dinner. :)

Omg that will be so awesome?! I hope you get your thanksgiving bfp!!! are you going to announce right away? you are brave girl! I wont announce until I hit 2nd trimester and I know everything is ok with the little one. I mean, I may tell 1 or 2 people but thats it max - just to have support but DH and I promised we wouldn't go public until we knew it was safe...... maybe we are more cautious because we already suffered a loss -

Grace I will be praying for you. Your gonna get your BFP really soon. :)

thank you, it means a lot. im really scared and nervous. :wacko:
I feel like im going crazy. :dohh:

ps - thats awesome they said DH could do sperm sample at home. thats great! so it doesn't effect his work at in any way! oh thats HUGE to know. I thought they had to go in and it was this whole production!

Grace I think its great that you have gotten to a point where you know the convo should wait... my bf drives me crazy... if I get upset about something and we are both in a mood and decide to wait and discuss... by morning he's over it and acts like there was never an issue... except I'm still frustrated! Its a great quality that he is so easy going, but frustrates me cuz some things never get discussed and have closure... then the same thing happens and he doesn't understand why I'm frustrated.... uggg

Anyways I had dream last night I was preggo... very preggo about to pop! Its weird cuz I typically don't dream and this was weird... it was me, bf and 2 friends... we were walking by water with huge waves... we went to take pics and then some how some bad guy had one of friends at gun point... he gave me a gun and wanted a shoot out... except the guns were big machine type guns (probably cuz bf and I played resident evil til 2 am) anyways in end I ended up shooting him as he shot at us and I hit him but had to dive out of way (his gun was like a missle launcher... lol) and I went into labor...

Pretty strange!!! So I don't know how much of it stems from you all saying you had dreams... but I remember feeling so happy and protective!!

My whole family already knows we're trying I have a baby. My hubby will only have to miss a hour or so of work. So it's good. Cause we def wouldn't have any money if he took off of work as much as I have too.

We're all have pregnancy dreams. This has got to be our month. Yay

yay! ditto what pb said, This IS OUR MONTH LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we lived further away from the doctors office he would have to do the speed sample there. Once he does it, we have a hour to get it there.

Dope, your dream was funny, i also think its funny that you and your bf were playing resident evil til 2am. haha

I hope your dream means something good for you! im sure it does. How many dpo are you now 3?

yay BFP"S COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it was pretty funny... I think definately too much video game last night! But is was fun...

Grace- I didn't feel o this time... I'm guessing it was tue some time since most things I read say 36 hrs after taking shot... so 2dpo...

I hope we all get our bfp!!!

Where's mossie been???

So I know I shouldn't do this to myself, because if im not pregnant then its just going to make it worse. BUT
according to pregnology, i am 4 weeks 0 days today. and when i go on tuesday I'll be 4 weeks 5 days!!

OY. lol I think I like to torture myself. :dohh:

OMG I am so praying my little rainbow is in there! lol :haha:

Grace there will be a rainbow!! Its in there now snuggling into a nice cozy spot in your uterus!

Dopey I used to play xbox all the time with my DH, but now hes all about ps3 and I just never got into it. When you get your BFP you wont have the energy to stay up that late playing around! TRUST ME!! Hahaha

I had a dream last night about being pg too... or the lack of. I dreamt that we lost one of the babies:cry::cry: OMG it was the worst nightmare that I have EVER had... I hope and pray that both of our nuggets are safe and sound and that we will see 2 strong heartbeats on MOnday....

PB Good luck tomorrow... I hope everything goes smoothly for you and that you get your BFP!

Oh no, what a horrible nightmare!! :( I hope there is two healthy babies in there. And thank you. I really hope it happens this time. If it doesn't happen this time, I'm thinking about stopping TTC for little bit. I don't know though.

pittbull, you gotta stay positive, you will get your bfp this time! and if, by chance you dont, you gotta try again. It will happen!

Blucky, BAD dream! ughhh im so sorry - that must have beeen aweful. well, dont worry - both of your little ones are going to be just fine. when is your U/S again?

Dope. how are you doing? did you get some good bding in?

blucky, how much did you bf around your trigger? now im thinking we did it too much and im not pregnant.:dohh:

u/s is monday at 11:15. MIL is going with us... shes sooooo excited. We thought she might like to so I invited her.

Grace, I have NEVER seen someone so worrysome as you!!! We BD'd the night of the trigger, the night after, and the afternoon after that. (thurs, Fri, Sat) After that, we were both tired. and I am pretty sure on Friday we did it twice, for good measure.
Dont worry about having too much sex. How are you feeling? any symptoms? I know you must be symptom spotting like crazy since you arent testing. How many DPO are you now? or DPT?

I am off to hubbys work to get some new pants. Mine are finding it hard to button... already. I think if it was just 1 baby, then I would still be fine... but given there are 2, and based on what I have read, a lot of women get the bloat gut or whatever by now.

Blucky, yes i am very worrysome! imagine if you didn't test and how crazy you would feel. or maybe im just a worry wart! ha ha - actually i know i am.

Today I am 10dpo and 12dpt. im still getting the twinges/pulling feeling in either side of my lower abs. its wierd how it keeps changing. I definitly feel like something is happening in there, but then my worry gets me and i start to think maybe im just imagining it. LMAO

there were a few times today at work that i felt queezy. my belly is definitly bloated or larger than it usually is, sticking out more - but thats gas/bloat/ something?????

I want to test really bad.......i almost did today. i suck at patience. SUCK!!!

I would feel crazy if I didnt test... but then again, there is NO WAY that I wouldnt have. lol.

Yayy got me some stretchy pants!

I'm trying too stay positive. It's just hard. It feels like it wil never happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->