TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I'm so excited/nervous for tomorrow. :) i will probably have trouble sleeping tonight. Lol. My grandma really wants me to have triplets. Lol.

OMG triplets!!! I cannot even imagine!! I am still in shock/terrified that I am having twins!!! GEEZ! People always say when someone is having multiples that "at least you get it done in one shot"... but I HATE that comment! Maybe I dont want to get it done in one shot?? maybe I WANT to enjoy multiple baby experiences? Maybe I want more than 2?? I always said I wanted 3-4 kids, DH wanted 2-3, so of course we were aiming for 3, but now that I am having twins, I dont know how long it will be before I can adequately care for another, ya know? who knows... if we have a boy and a girl, this might be it, but if we have 2 of the same sex, we are gonna try again!

Sorry just rambling! I am about to start cooking some yummy Chicken Parmesan! I know its late but DH doesnt get off work for another hour... and I am already starving!!!

Lol. Yeah I hope it's just one baby. But I will be blessed with however many I get. :) I've always said the most I will have is 2 kids. But who knows. And yummy, that sounds good.

I think the thing that worries me the most about twins is 1. The potential for having to go on bed rest... I'd go apeshit crazy with boredom 2. The HIGH possibility of having to have them via c section, I've always wanted to have my kids vaginally 3. Low birth weight/post natal complications, and the of course 4. The fact that I will be a new mom to begin with and learning how to be a mom to two babies from the jump bs just 1.

Have you ever really given DEEP thought to being a mom? I mean I've always thought about it and I think I will make a good mom.... But frankly the thought of a newborn (or 2 in my case) depending on US for EVERYTHING .... I mean EVERYTHING.... Is kinda scary. There's no real instruction manual on how to raise kids... I'm just SOOO glad I have such a strong support system around me.
I can't wait to hold my little nuggets for the first time and I can't wait for the sleepless nights (and days) but at the same time it's scary. It is to me anyways.

Yes I've thought about over and over again. I think I would be a good mom. It's def going to be a fun experience. I'm sure there will some hard times but it is totally worth it. I have high blood pressure and I'm really scared I will have complications with my pregnancy. Right now there is a women who is in coma bc her blood pressure got to high during birth. And she has been in coma for over 2 months now. It's really scary.

And I'm really worried I am going to get really fat. I am already a big women, and I'm scared I'm going to get way too big.

And I'm really worried I am going to get really fat. I am already a big women, and I'm scared I'm going to get way too big.

I wouldn't worry about it. Just make sure you eat a clean healthy diet and keep exercising during pregnancy - and you'll do fine. but also remember gaining 35-40 lbs is normal! and OK

you need to accept the gain for the baby :thumbup:

I get my iui done in an hour. Omg. I'm nervous. I've been sitting at my doc office for an hour already. Cause I had to bring my hubby's sperm sample here at 8:30 this morning.

Yay!! So exciting let us know how it goes and what its like!!!

yay!! so excited for you pittbull! think happy thoughts for your baby!
you are going to get pregnant with this iui. Its going to be wonderful and its going to bring you your healthy little one in 9 months! yay!

soooooo excited for you! what a wonderful DAY! are you going home after?

Yay!!!! Thank you!!! I'm am dreading this 2ww. Ugh. And yes I'm going home afterwards. The ovidrel shot made me sick this time. I've been sick to my stomach since yesterday.

its probably nerves too. Good luck girl! you are going to do great! just keep thinking positive thoughts for your little one. Then go home and relax!

yay!

I know I keep saying the same thing everyday and I thank you ladies for the continuos support but - Im going completely whacko over here. I am 11dpo today and cd30! :wacko:

God give me strength to get to tuesday. lmao

If i get this bfp, im going to just be excited and enjoy it! im going to enjoy every moment and do my very best to not worry.

omg i can't wait til tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :dohh:

It didn't hurt at ALL. Thank god. Now I'm just laying here for 15 min. He told me while he was doing it that I may feel cramping, and I didn't feel cramping or nothing at all. Yay. He told me to take a pregnancy the 22nd if I haven't got my period.

It didn't hurt at ALL. Thank god. Now I'm just laying here for 15 min. He told me while he was doing it that I may feel cramping, and I didn't feel cramping or nothing at all. Yay. He told me to take a pregnancy the 22nd if I haven't got my period.

:happydance::happydance::happydance: yAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im so happy it didn't hurt! i knew it wouldn't! yay! you are cooking your little baby in there. and you can test on the 22nd! woooohoooooo

I will probably wait to test until the 23rd if my period didn't show. Because it will ruin my thanksgiving if its negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->