TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

What's a good pregnancy test I should get? Have y'all ordered any on amazon?

yes wondfo pregnancy tests on amazon. super cheat and you can POAS as much as you want. its like $9 for 25!!

I told my grandma that I didn't want to take a pregnancy test on thanksgiving and she told me that she is going to buy me one and make me take it. Lol.

i think they are, tons of people use them, you can see bfp's with wondfos online. there are also progession pics starting at like 9, 10 dpo

I have a huge packet of them at home! If I get my bfp maybe I'll mail you some! LOL :haha::haha:

PB I used some internet cheapies and personally I think they are garbage. I would get a FRER, and if I ever try to get preggo again that is the ONLY thing that I will use. Some women also say the wondfo hcg are crappy, bc they will know 2 days earlier on a FRER before the wondfo picks it up. Just my 2 sense.

Grace, I CAN sleep on my stomach, but it is soooooo uncomfortable that I dont anymore. I only sleep on my side. I used to LOVE sleeping on my stomach but its just so uncomfortable I dont even bother. I go for my scan on Monday. DH couldnt make the morning appt for today so we had to reschedule.

Only 4 days Grace!

PB I used some internet cheapies and personally I think they are garbage. I would get a FRER, and if I ever try to get preggo again that is the ONLY thing that I will use. Some women also say the wondfo hcg are crappy, bc they will know 2 days earlier on a FRER before the wondfo picks it up. Just my 2 sense.

Grace, I CAN sleep on my stomach, but it is soooooo uncomfortable that I dont anymore. I only sleep on my side. I used to LOVE sleeping on my stomach but its just so uncomfortable I dont even bother. I go for my scan on Monday. DH couldnt make the morning appt for today so we had to reschedule.

Only 4 days Grace!

Okay great. Hopefully I get my BFP. What were your symptoms before your BFP?

The only thing I had before the BFP was craving for hot sauce. The other symptoms came after.

PB... When you get your BFP, ESP with multiples, it gets worse! That's actually probably the symptom I hate the most!

On a better note, I only got up to pee once last night! I got a half decent nights sleep! Yay! Lol

Yay!!! Lol. I pray I am pregnant. Ugh. This is gonna be the longest two weeks of my life. Lol. My husband's sperm count was 5million after the sperm wash yesterday. Yay. :) so why wouldn't I get pregnant? It only takes 1 sperm to do the trick. We have already picked out names for a boy and girl. Am I crazy for that? Lol.

No your not crazy - we have names picked too! I pray you get your bfp this time pb!!!

I pray for all I us, not only to get our bfp's but to carry a healthy little one 9 months and smooth delivery without issues!

I'm bloated today too, if I'm not pregnant then I'll be really bummed, I'm eating more and exercising less - and I'm just overall more tired and lazy -
I want to test sooo bad. I'm am 12dpo today!! Cd31 - I feel nutty -
I've been wearing a HR monitor for my workouts recently and it gets sooo high so fast?? Even during the warm ups - I am hitting the max of 120!!! So weird!

I keep telling DH off all my symptoms and he said / well if you are not pregnant that at least we have proof that you are totally insane! Ughhhh the lovely support we get from our men! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->