TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Yay. i hope we all get our bfps. That's why I don't tell anyone my symptoms cause I don't want them to think I'm crazy if I get a BFN. Lmao. I just keep it to myself. I think I ovulated yesterday, so I'm 1dpo.

We bd Wednesday, iui yesterday, bd last night, and we are going to bd today and tomorrow, that should cover it right?

The doc told me I only have two more time to try this medicine, and then I will have to move on to ivf. :( and I won't be able to afford that. Ugh. It's stressing me out. I'm so worried that it won't work.

Yes you got plenty of bd in! But try, an I know this is impossible, but try to not put so much pressure on yourself. You need to be ok if it doesn't work and try to keep positive. I know it's so hard, I can't do it either, or I should say that I struggle with it.
BUT, we will get our babies, we will, you gotta keep the faith and just know in your heart that eventually it will happen!!

Look at blucky! She struggled and got many bfn's and now she's pregnant with her little ones ;)

What do you mean he said you only have two more times to try this medicine? Do you mean, only 2 times to try iui ? I'm just wondering why he would only try iui a few times?

I guess my point is, there is ALWAYS hope, there is always a way. Never give up girl! stay positive!
We are all going to get our bfps!

No the clomid. He said I can only do clomid for a total of 5 months.

No the clomid. He said I can only do clomid for a total of 5 months.

ohhh I see, ok that makes sense. dont worry girl - you are going to get your bfp! you will! you did your iui and you are getting some good bd in! keep positive thoughts :thumbup:

how do you feel physically from the iui? anything?

I don't feel anything. Just tired from ovidrel. And I'm bloated today. I haven't had any cramps at all. Which is weird cause I usually cramp with ovidrel.

I tried that trick my doc told me to do to keep the sperm In, and nothing came out. Yay. Lol.

You take two tampons and get them wet to where they expand, and let them dry. Once there dry, you put them into a unmedicated condom with the string hanging out. And then stick it up there close to your cervix. I kept it in for about 30min

Gotta love my father in law for supporting me in all my strange cravings. Went over there for the game like we do every saturday during football season, and he had pickles and orange soda in abundance. <3 yay!

I feel good overall... yesterday and today I have felt much better than the few days before. I didnt go to class yesterday so that I could get a little extra rest. I think we are about to go get some yogurt from yumilicious.... Do yall have one where you live? PB you might have them in tx bc I think they are based there but it is to DIE FOR!! nom nom!

I work a short shift in the morning tomorrow then will spend the rest of the day resting. One of the girls at work got fired so I have more shifts this week than I would really like, but at least they are all morning shifts!

How are yall?

Where is dopey?

Hey sorry was working all day!! I'm ok... tired...

I am 4 dpo... so just holding tight and waiting...

dope and pittbull, how many dpo were you when AF started last time?

Blucky
thats great that you are feeling a bit better. Very excited for your US tomorrow. Hoping to hear good news and that baby A (is it) will have sped up to baby b :)

Im insane over here. 13dpo, cd32. :haha: still have cramps and lower back pain mostly, dont know what they mean? :shrug: this limbo is quite tough .

I have decided that if I do get my bfp that im going to be 100% positive and thankful for each day - there will be NO worrying unless my RE says I should.
I have been worrying enough the last 2 weeks ! :dohh:

Only 2 more days til ur BFP grace? Are u gonna test at home or just let them do bloodwork? Best of luck!

I slept for crap last night... I'm gonna go work my short 5 hours then come home and sleep!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->