TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I dont know what to do Blucky!! i want to :test::test::test::test::test::test:

LMAO - im a nut! :haha:

Well when did u tell yourself you would? U need to stick to that.

Baby b was the one slightly behind... I really hope it's stronger... Pray for it for me!

I think I was 14dpo. I don't remember when i took ovidrel last month.

I'm really sick to my stomach today. :( I think ovidrel made me sick this time.

Blucky, I am praying for little baby b! Tomorrow is going to be a great US for you!! What time is your appt?! You gotta update us as soon as you can ok? We will be waiting an thinking of you. :)

RE said not to test before bloodtest and that is what I promised myself I would do. Lol

Pb, I hope your little one is implanting!!! You too dope! Praying for all of us! :)

I hope so too. So since your taking a blood test Tuesday, will you get the results the same day, or will it take a few days?

My doc won't give me a blood test unless I have a positive at home pregnancy test. Ugh. I didn't want to have to take one.

Ohh pitbull - I pray I can give some! Thanks for the love girl ;)

It will be tough cuz I work til 330 so I don't know if I should call from work to get results or wait til I leave - ill definitly update you guys by 4 either way!

Well, I have been having pulling/twinges daily since about 5/6 dpo. And diarrhea (sorry) since then too. I had a Ton of white cm at 4/5dpo. Headaches and backaches daily -
And sleeping on my belly isn't as Comfy as it usually is. And I'm bloated. Lol

But I think (not sure) that the ovidrel could cause these ?? I don't know!

Last month I got diarrhea also. But I think it was from the progesteron pill. I will start my progesteron pill tonight also. I pray that you get your BFP!!!!

My period started on oct 11, so did I miss it? I haven't had regular periods in years.

Appt is at 11:15 between classes. I will update right after.

Grace did your creamy cm stop ?

Today is November 11th. So it's been a month since your last period. Do you not usually have a period every month?

yes my creamy CM stopped. I really only had it those 2 days. but it was SO odd, I never have cm really, no ewcm and never had THAT before., :haha:

No, I never had a regular period pb.

I can't wait for your ultrasound blucky! I can't wait to see pics again of those too little beans you have cooking in there.

Im actually ok with not testing now, whatever is meant to be, will be. :dohh:
me taking a test isn't going to change it. I did EVERYTHING I COULD this cycle to get my bfp and if I dont. i'll just try again. (after I have a meltdown). lol

Im so thankful for this thread and the support of you guys., I will be thrilled when I finally get my bfp again, but I'll be even more thrilled when we are ALL are pregnant together, sharing our stories of sickness and ultrasounds! :friends:
awwwwwwww! i can't wait girls! xooxoxox

Last cycle I triggered on 10/14 cd14 and got af on cd32... this cycle I triggered on cd 19...

Grace I've had creamy white cm yesterday and today... lots today... and I don't typically have much cm either...

Pb I had lots of cramping and nausea last month... so far this month not too much...

maybe its a good sign dopey! Im praying for you girl!!! you will be due to find out like one week behind me right?? or maybe this coming weekend?

ok guys, im trying to keep busy so DONT LAUGH AT ME but im trying to find a middle girls name. :wacko:

Our last name is 3 syllables so im trying to find something that will flow nicely and be pretty

marlena is our girls name, so what do you think, pick your favorite,

Marlena Quinn
Marlena Rose
Marlena Reese
Marlena Eve
Marlena Alice (dont really "like" but its my grandmothers name) ?

or two sylables

Marlena Sarah
Marlena Nicole

what do you like best??? hehehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79