TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I am trying to stay postive and tell myself that I'm gonna get my BFP this time. But it's so hard. I just can't help but worry about it.

I like the 1 syllable middles. Just woke up from a nap... I needed it sooooo bad

Thanks pb, and I know it's hard, ill be honest it gets worse once you hit past 10dpo, or maybe it won't be for you cuz you'll test at home so you may have that bfp by 10dpo!!!

I'm surprised the wait for this u/s isn't as bad... I think I was just anxious to know if there were one or2.

I'm glad you are not too anxious! I can't wait to hear how it goes! How are you feeling ? Any new symptoms?

I like rose as well... I also like Rae... not on you list but like the name.

I hope its a good sign! Next tue will be 14 dpo... will wait till at least then...

I can wait to hear bluckys new tomorrow

If I have a girl she will have two middle names. My moms middle name and my mother in-laws middle name. Yeah Im not gonna test until the 22nd or 24th if I haven't got my period. My doc said I should start my period the 22nd if I'm not pregnant, but I think it will be the 24th. So I may wait until the 24th.

umm grace I dont think there are any new symptoms... I ache all over, it not new its just getting progressively worse. If I rated on a scale of 1-10 how good i physically felt each day on average it might be a 4.

Oooo Rae ???? Hadn't thought of that! Tx dope! Nice this tues for me and next tues for you!

My middle name is ann and I find it boring and blah!!! But if I was gonna use it I would spell it with an e... anne... like anne of green gables... lol

According to my womens log I'm due to start af on 23... depending on what re says I may test before thanksgiving... but Idk... testing stresses me out!!

My middle name is Ann too and it is not blah! You're blah! Haha JK. My birfday is 1 month from today! Whoop!

You guys are funny !
Sarah is my middle name which is why it's in the list - plus I like Marlena and then an S middle name. I can't think of a one syllable S that would work?

So we have
Marlena Rose
Marlena Sarah
Marlena Rae

Can't use Ann, neighbor
Across st's daughter has that middle name.

Ann is still best. Just saying. Lol JK. What about Marlena Hope.... Since you've had so much of it??

4ish hours til I see my nuggets !!

I know, testing stresses me out too. If I start getting AF cramps again I probably won't test. Unless I miss my period.

Testing never stressed me out like it does y'all... :shrug: I mean I hated getting BFNs as much as the next person, but I guess I always knew that there would be more chances.

2 1/2 hours til I see my nuggets!

I know I can't help it. Lol. I have a low AMH, so I don't have that many eggs left in my body. And it worrys me that it will never happen. Yay. Tell us how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->