TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

When we find out the sexes we already have set middle names that are family names that we will use.... The girls is Ann (obviously) which runs on my side of the family, and or boys its Hampton (heheh) which is by husbands middle name and runs on his side of the family. We have thrown around several different names.... For boys we like:
Alexander, Brady, Conner, Collin... (I'm Irish he's welsch heritage) and for girls we like Madelyn (or Madeline), Layla, Lily, and Layna. There are more but I don't have my list In front of me.

If I have a girl her name will be Alayna and if I have a boy his name will be colt

For a girl I like Kaelyn... but bf says it sounds too much lke katelyn... but he won't discuss names until we get a bfp... he has said for a boy he want to use brady... after tom brady... and middle name will be gerard (my fathers name he died when I was 18)... honestly I may do 2 middle names for boy and use michael as well since that's bf brothers name he died 3 yrs ago...

Grace what about Shea or Skye... 1 syllable starting with "s"...

I like those, but dont think DH will - he doesn't like Rose, I can't even believe i got him on board with marlena.:haha:

You know the messed up thing, his sisters name is Noelle and Marlena Noelle is really pretty, but she is NOT a nice person so doing that would kill me :haha::haha::haha:

For a girl I like Kaelyn... but bf says it sounds too much lke katelyn... but he won't discuss names until we get a bfp... he has said for a boy he want to use brady... after tom brady... and middle name will be gerard (my fathers name he died when I was 18)... honestly I may do 2 middle names for boy and use michael as well since that's bf brothers name he died 3 yrs ago...

Love Brady - speaking of that, did you see the recent pic of Giselle in her bikini way preggo? omg her thighs are the size of my arms!??!?!?!

Blucky, I love all your names. especially layna, it means strong and beatiful I think.
Which is why i love marlena as i'll probably call her lena (lay-na) for short.

I tried to get DH to spell it - Marleyna and he said no. lol

BLUCKY! I can't wait for your ultrasound! :happydance::happydance:

I like those, but dont think DH will - he doesn't like Rose, I can't even believe i got him on board with marlena.:haha:

You know the messed up thing, his sisters name is Noelle and Marlena Noelle is really pretty, but she is NOT a nice person so doing that would kill me :haha::haha::haha:
Lmao that made me lol!! I like the spelling Marlena vs the other :p

oh god, i just thought it will be just my luck - that DH's family are still stalking me online and somehow they found this thread and figured out its me, even though grace is not my name.
and now his sisters and mom are gonna be pist at me for saying that!!:dohh:

I have been really tired the past two days. Yesterday I took a 3 hour nap. And I never take naps. And I was still tired when I woke up. And today I feel like I could fall asleep anywhere. I am SOOOO tired.

I haven't had any cramping this time. Not even after I took ovidrel.

So i just went potty and had a tiny bit of pink on the tissue?????? :nope:

Im soo afraid this is the start of AF :(

OMG i want to test REALLY BADLY NOW :cry:

So i think im going to test. I mean, If I am pregnant, me testing isn't going to make something bad happen right. ?

If its going to be OK, then it will be ok right? so me testing wont really jinx anything will it?

I feel sick............:sick:

I don't think it would jenx anything. But I would just wait to see if AF comes

Grace how many dpo... maybe its Implantation bleeding... some people implant late... check next time you pee and go from there!

Blucky when's your apt... dieing to hear!

Dope, I am 14dpo, But im not really sure when I O'd so I "could" be 13dpo.
It could be implantation, i dont know.

I took some deep breaths and decided im going to wait til tomorrow. I have to take my grandmother to a drs appt later today and If I test now and its negative, I'll be miserable.
So, im going to wait til tomorrow and I may wait til after I leave work to get my results.
Im afraid if they call at work and its negative i'll lose it.

So, i'll wait. OMG - this stinks. But i have been doing some searching and im finding A TON of threads on women spotting during entire 1st trimester and baby being born just fine. So im trying not to freak out just yet. well i DID already freak out but I have quickly calmed myself down.:thumbup:

I truly feel nuts and my DH is not helping. As you know he lost his job and is waiting for 2 job offers so its been crazy at our house. anyway, i just said to him that im so stressed out and he's like "why" and I said, Why? because im in this limbo and i dont know if im pregnant or not, and he laughed and said "THATS your stress?"

OMG i wanted to f**king hit him the JERK! :grr::grr::grr::grr:

I love my DH but sometimes, he can be such an asshole! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"