TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I just found this and it made me feel better, so i thought i would share in case either of you have this in the next two weeks!

Implantation Bleeding Symptoms
Implantation bleeding symptoms may be such that they are not even noticed by some women; the blood or spotting may not be enough to be noted and may be of a light or pinkish color so that it is not very obtrusive looking. The blood that is symptomatic of implantation bleeding is usually not fresh colored blood and may be light or even be darker in color, more brown than red.

The symptoms of implantation bleeding manifest themselves when the embryo attaches itself to the uterus’ endometrial lining and sort of burrows in to connect with the circulatory system of the mother.

At the time of implantation, a woman may experience period like symptoms; not only bleeding but also light cramps of the uterus. These are the main implantation bleeding symptoms.

Some women experience both symptoms and others experience one of the other of the symptoms. For the most part, implantation bleeding is no cause for worry and the pregnancy will carry on to be a safe and healthy one.

Some women who claim to have experienced and felt the implantation process have said that they can feel it as though an angel touched them inside the womb with the tip of one of the feathers of their wings.

Grace, although I dont necessarily think it is implantation this late, I wouldnt worry. Its not over til the witch shows her head! You must be going nuts. I dont know how you havnt tested!

I totally forgot to post on here about them! Check out my journal for all pics and details but they are both GREAT!! 2 lil strong heartbeats!!

That's great!!! :) I don't know how to check your journal from my phone. Blucky, I wouldn't feel any symptoms right now would I? I am feeling doubtful bc I don't feel anything but tired. I'm trying to get it off of my mind. But it's so hard to stop thinking about it:cry: two week waits are stressful

How many DPO are you again? my first symptom was being tired, and my second was heartburn. There is a link in the bottom of my signature that can take you to my journal.

Pb and dope, I'm praying you get bfp's!!

I'm out, I took 2 tests and they were negative :cry:

Still getting blood work in morning but two tests can't be wrong.

My spotting is picking up, my guess is tomorrow will be cd1.

I'm really upset

I'm 3dpo. I've been really tired the last two days. And oh no grace :( I'm so sorry.

Today when I came home from work I laid down and fell straight to sleep. And I just woke up a hour ago. And I'm ready for bed already.

Thank you Blucky :(

This has certainly been a learning experience for me. I honestly had myself completely convinced that I was pregnant. Even though I had read that the Ovidrel CAN cause pregnancy symptoms, (complete exhaustion, cramps, pulling, white cm, backache, etc etc) I completely egnored that and truly believed that what I was feeling was because I was pregnant. I wish I did not let myself feel that way :dohh:

But now I know, and I must keep going. I HAVE TO TAKE the same advice I gave Dope and PB last time. It will happen and I will get my little one, I have to keep positive and keep going. I am sad but its ok.

Its strange, my DH was trying to cheer me up last night (poor man) as they really dont have a clue what this is like but he said a few things that were good after I thought about it:
1) he said, at least you didn't have another ectopic, getting that bfp and being excited and then losing it after a few weeks IS WAY WORSE then getting a bfn, and he's right.. so i am thankful for that.

then he said, and I just wanted to cry cuz it made me so happy that he even said it, he said.

2) god knows you want two little beans so when those sperm came and there was only one egg, that egg fought the sperm off and said "no, you are not getting in this time, mamma wants two little beans and there's only one egg here so you can't get in, next month we'll have more follies and you can get in then!" ha ha.

I just thought that was sweet as he was truly trying to make me feel better and make me happy.

So AF is here, I did go for my blood test today but today is cd1. My guess is I'll start clomid again on Thursday. Re said we will try 2-3 cycles of 100mg clomid and ovidrel and if no success then do iui, so we will see. This new cycle will be #2.

Im praying for you Dope and PB, and that you get your bfp's next week!

Grace, that is SO SWEET what your DH said... It is soooo sweet that he was trying so hard to cheer you up!

You want twins? I didn't know that!! You will get them then and the timing just waSnt right this time!!

Have u asked the doc about femera? Some women respond better than that.

And just for the record, your strength and hope is an inspiration!!!! You make me want to be a more optimistic person! :hugs:

Yes, I really would like to have two children, so they would have a sibling, and after the ectopic, i dont know if I could go through this whole process more than once - so I would love to have twins so I would only have to go through one pregnancy.

Each time I told DH that, he freaked and said HELL NO!. :haha: lol - but then last night when he said what he said about it not happening because it was only one egg, I wanted to just ball my eyes out, actually - i did cry.

Thanks for the love and support, it is helping me more than you know.

Now I MUST focus on something else today instead of dwelling, i was sad and depressed last night and today I need to be positive and think about the good to come.

Grace that's sweet that your hubby was trying too cheer you up. And thank you. I really hope I get my BFP. But I don't feel any symptoms so idk. I'm only 3 or 4dpo, so I probably wouldn't have sypmtoms right now anyways. I started cramping a little bit last night but it didn't last long.

I read online that I can finance ivf if I had to do it. But idk if I would want to do that cause don't they fertilize all your eggs and put them back in? I don't want to have more than twins. Do y'all know anything about ivf?

I read online that I can finance ivf if I had to do it. But idk if I would want to do that cause don't they fertilize all your eggs and put them back in? I don't want to have more than twins. Do y'all know anything about ivf?

I know a little about ivf because if I do have another ectopic, RE said we will go straight to ivf next.
Yes, they fertilize the eggs and then put the embryos back in. Sometimes it takes a few "tries" with IVF as women do have "failed" cycles. Meaning, the embryo did not implant for whatever reason. So, just because they put in multiple embryos that does not mean that you will get pregnant with multiple babies, you could but its not a guarantee. If you did get pregnant with 3 or 4you always have the option to have 1 or 2 removed, this was also mentioned to me by my RE as when you carry more than 2, its much more risky and the chances of losing 1 or all of them are higher. I think that if I ever got pregnant with more than 2, that i would bring it down to 2, only because i would not want to risk losing ALL of them........but then again i dont know - until you are in that situation its kind of hard to "guess" what you would do.

I will also say that IF my Re said i could do IVF now, I think I would, just because there is more guarantee that you will get pregnant and for me, the risk of having an ectopic goes way down with ivf.

pittbull, have you thought about changing your medical insurance? maybe to one that does pay for ivf?

I'm on my moms insurance for another two years. do they not implant the embryo? They just put them back in your uterus?

Grace I felt the same last cycle.... complete meltdown!! But your right... you just need to try again and stay positive!!

Last cycle I had tons of preg symptoms withy ovidrel... this time nothing really... the creamy cm which I still have and some twinges... it may just be our bodies adjusting to the hormones...

Hoping for a bfp for you & pb!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"