TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I'm on my moms insurance for another two years. do they not implant the embryo? They just put them back in your uterus?

No, they do not implant the embryo, they can't implant it, that has to happen naturally - they just put it in the uterus and then your body does the rest. Thats why some ivf cycles fail. Sometimes it does not implant, sometimes it goes into the tube and you can have ectopic (its rare but does happen). Nothing is 100% guarantee, I have been researching ivf more and more and some women need to go through 3 or 4 tries before one sticks. amazing isn't it.

Grace I felt the same last cycle.... complete meltdown!! But your right... you just need to try again and stay positive!!

Last cycle I had tons of preg symptoms withy ovidrel... this time nothing really... the creamy cm which I still have and some twinges... it may just be our bodies adjusting to the hormones...

Hoping for a bfp for you & pb!!

ya its tough, i 100% thought i was pregnant, :wacko:
I hope you and pb get your bfp's next week! that will be awesome!

Blucky, soo excited about your little ones. when is your next appointment?

Yeah this time ovidrel didn't really effect me. I got a little sick from it, and I've been tired but nothing major. I didn't even cramp after I took it this month

It kinda worrys me that I didn't even ovulate, since I didn't feel any cramps.

Im sure you ovulated. what you big follies before you triggered - so you did. Try not to worry, ha ha - i know NOT easy.

think positive thoughts girl.

Its official ladies, BFN, Starting clomid on Thursday, go for 1st US and bloodwork on
Sat Nov 24th.

Praying for my christmas miracle .........

hows everyone else doing?

I'm starting to have AF type cramps. But AF isn't suppose to show until the 24th!

Next appt is the Monday after Thanksgiving then I see my OB after that.

8 weeks today!! Yay!! Almost able to breathe and relax (a little)....

I've had a few twinges and maybe a couple cramps but not really... no so far.

Yay blucky. I'm so happy for you!!! :) dopey, what day next week are you testing? And are you getting a blood test?

Blucky, before you got your BFP, did you think it would never happen to you? That's how I feel! I feel like its never gonna happen, and that I'll never be able to become a mom.

Before my iui I was like "this is going to be my month", but now that I'm in the 2ww it just doesn't seem likes its going to happen.

Blucky! YAY for 8 weeks!! :happydance:

I am so happy for you and that things are going so smoothly with your little ones! I can't wait for your next ultrasound and to see how they are progressing!

Dope, PB, I hope you guys get bfp's next week! Did either of you test of the trigger? I definitly think I am going to do that next month.......I also think I'll be like blucky and start testing at 8dpo :haha:
That whole not testing thing for me was torture...and to end in a bfn anyway! :dohh:
I can't wait to hear how it goes for both of you!

No I didn't test out the trigger. And I don't plan on testing unless I miss my period next Friday. Lets hope I miss it. :) the doc told me to test on thanksgiving but I just don't see why I should upset myself if AF is coming the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->