TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

And my hubby's birthday is next Saturday so that would be a great birthday present :)

I didn't test out the trigger... and don't plan on doing it... I am 8 dpo today... and have considered testing but I'm gonna wait... I'm not sure what day I'm gonna test... I will call re next tue and see what she says...

wow next tuesday will be 14dpo.... thats great!
oh I am praying you get your bfp girls. I really am;

hows miss blucky today?

Blucky, before you got your BFP, did you think it would never happen to you? That's how I feel! I feel like its never gonna happen, and that I'll never be able to become a mom.

PB I NEVER thought it was going to happen to me :nope: We tried for a long time before I ended up having surgery in August on my ovaries (I can post pics if you arent queasy), and even before that, in my previous marriage, my ex and I tried for nearly 2 years. I have ALWAYS wanted to be a mommy... and I am SO THRILLED that it is finally my time. So dont lose hope... there is ALWAYS a way...

Grace I am good today! Had a busy day off with my DH! we relaxed, then sold a bunch of stuff on craigslist, then had dinner with his parents. Good day overall.

Now I am exhausted! I bought my first maternity item today... got a pair of shorts from Old Navy on clearance for $1.98!! They will be perfect for next summer! Also got a couple shirts... I will grow out of them by new years though. I am wearing athletic pants until the waist band is too tight... then I will invest in some real maternity pants. Wont be too long. Maybe by Christmas. haha

What was wrong with your ovaries? I can handle it, go ahead and post it. Lol. My only problems are is I don't ovulate on my own, and I have a low AMH. My doc said someone my age shouldn't have a low AMH, and that usually people in their 40's have it. And I've been ovulating the past 3 months, so I don't know why I haven't gotten pregnant! Ugh. It's stressful

What's amh? Ill post one of the pics and respond in detail when I get to work.

And the doc said at my age I should have 10 eggs on each ovarie each month. And I only have 2-5 each cycle.

Im surprised your doc told you that you should have 10 eggs in each ovary each month. My RE said that without meds women usually only have ONE follicle each month and with meds - they like to see 1-3 is the goal. what a difference :shrug: So you having 2-5 is awesome!
Again so interesting how different docs say and do different things.

Oh well, as long as we end up with our little ones, that is all that matters.
I can't wait til next week ladies! :thumbup:

Blucky
Im glad you are feeling so good. Sounds like you have such an amazing relationship with your inlaws, thats so awesome! and cool on ther $2 shorts!! woohoooo

I keep praying that I don't get my period next Friday and that I get a positive pregnancy test. But I've also been praying for the pat 3 1/2 years and nothing has happened! :(

This tww is HORRIBLE!!!! Worse than all the other months!! And I keep searchin the web for iui success stories and that isn't making it any better. Lol.

Grace our ovaries have many follicles each month... but only 1 becomes dominant and matures...

Pb I have been trying for years too... just keep positive... I know its hard... but being sad and depressed doesn't help or change anything!

Grace our ovaries have many follicles each month... but only 1 becomes dominant and matures...

Pb I have been trying for years too... just keep positive... I know its hard... but being sad and depressed doesn't help or change anything!

Well said..

and yes thats it on the follies, i knew it was something like that. :)

I try my hardest to be postive. Do you feel any pregnancy symptoms dopey? I hope we get our BFP's! And are you doing a home test or a blood test?

No not really some cramping yest and tur but otherwise nothing... as far as testing idk... I may test tue

I've been having some cramps the past few days. Like AF cramps. But not so much today.

Omg today has been CRAZY... I literally have just say down for the first time today (not including driving).... So much for taking it easy. PB I'm about to log in the pc (on phone now) and post details and pics about the surgery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->