TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Hopin I had to go back several times
cd12, cd14, cd16, cd17 and cd18! before I had a 21 mm follicle.

:thumbup::happydance: Thank you, grace, that is very uplifting!!! Today is CD10 actually! So you think I am good for being CD10? No, I am not coming back for another u/s, she just said to get OPK's and I go back on CD21 for bloodwork!!!

Thanks again!! I was feeling really down becuase I hear of so many people having like, 8,482,321 follies and I felt like 1 was just ...1. Haha :wacko::dohh:

I am good... 10 dpo... not feeling anything! Had some af like cramps this am but stopped.

You are all way too funny! My bf is similar although if I say I have to pee... he will come out for me then go back... lol!

So you are 10 DPO? At what point do you test?

My DH needs to understand now that im preggo, I GET FIRST DIBS!! lol he just needs to pinch it off and get out of my way. lmao

I think it's AWESOME you are having twins. What an exciting journey. When do you go back to the doc?

Hopin I had to go back several times
cd12, cd14, cd16, cd17 and cd18! before I had a 21 mm follicle.

:thumbup::happydance: Thank you, grace, that is very uplifting!!! Today is CD10 actually! So you think I am good for being CD10? No, I am not coming back for another u/s, she just said to get OPK's and I go back on CD21 for bloodwork!!!

Thanks again!! I was feeling really down becuase I hear of so many people having like, 8,482,321 follies and I felt like 1 was just ...1. Haha :wacko::dohh:

OMG you are only cd10???? That is GREAT for cd10! geez! i would be :happydance: with a size 14 on cd10.
Testing is different for every one. Some women start testing right away, like at 9dpo and then keep testing everyday. OTHER women that have been doing this for forever dont like to test that early as they hate seeing negatives over and over. So its really up to you.
For me, I 'tried' not testing last month and I was miserable, so this month I am going to start testing at 9dpo and see what happens. Its really a personal preference. Some women get 2 lines at 9dpo and others dont get 2 lines until 14dpo. so it can vary. Just because you dont get 2 lines at 9dpo does not mean you are out just yet.

LMFAO!!! :) my dog is a little horn dog. Everytime he try's to hump me, I say "I am your mommy, you don't hump me!!" Lmao. None of y'all's dogs try to hump yall when AF is coming? I guess mines a weirdo. Ha

I have two dogs, boy and girl and only once in a while the boy will "try" To hump the girl - or her leg I should say. She's 70lbs and he's 7lbs!

But neither try to hump people! Lol

Lmao. My baby boy is 100 pounds. And I guess my dog is just a weirdo. Lol. Cause every month he try's humping me around AF. And he's also tried humping my dad. Haha.

?? That's funny! And yea on preseed!

I'm praying u get bfp This time :)

Thank you. I hope I do too. But I've been having horrible AF cramps all day. So I'm probably not. I've ran to the bathroom a couple of times today thinking AF showed.

Tue will be 14 dpo for me... if no af I will call dr and see what she wants me to do... although last cycle they wanted me to test at 12 dpo...

14mm is awesome for 10 dpo... my 1st cycle on 100mg clomid I had one at 15 and one at 11.5... my 2nd cycle nothing at 10 days... had to wait 3 days and go back and then it was 15...

Pb is your dog fixed?

Preseed seems sooooo expensive... but if it helps I suppose its worth it... if no bfp this time I may try it too...

I am so tired to day... I was up til after 12 last night... I can't wait to sleep in on Sunday... my 1 day I get to sleep late...

No my dog isn't fixed. We're thinking about breeding him. If not were gonna get him fixed. I'm 7dpo today. Next Friday ill be 14dpo.

Wow so tues for dope and Friday for pb.??
Are you going to test on those days?

Dope you "could" test today!!!

I love preseed / yea it's pricey but it helps those sperm get where they need to go. I need it!!

Wow yall have been busy! I have just woken up from a 4ish hour nap... I was EXHAUSTED!!!

Hopin, Twins is exciting, and terrifying! The more I think about it, the more terrified I get!! I go back to my RE the Monday after thanksgiving to check one more time, then he is releasing me to my OB. I meet with my OB that following Thursday to do the whole looong family history meeting. I cant wait to meet with my OB bc I have sooooo many questions that arent really right for my RE.

PB...YES on Preseed. :thumbup: I used it, and give that and the soft cups a ton of credit. I didnt use it the way it said, I but just a dab in a softcup before I put it in.

My back has been really hurting the last 2 days... really lower back on the left lower lumbar side... feels like something is pinched, but I am just hoping it is from my growing uterus putting pressure on it. It doesnt help that I have been kinda overdoing it. I need to take it easy!

I swear I have been feeling SOOOOO fat lately! YES I KNOW I am preggo, but I am at that awkward stage between being my normal "curvy self" to looking chubby/pregnant.... but not pregnant enough to where people will ask me when I am due, for fear of being wrong. LOL. I wish they would!!

If I don't get my period next Friday, then I will probably test that Saturday or Sunday.

Yes Grace I could... but I'm gonna wait til tues and go from there... I honestly don't feel anything... so I doubt this is my month.

Blucky I would LOVE to have twins! It would scare me in certain ways and I think my bf migh pass out... lol... but I would be in heaven! For me not being able to get preg a 2nd time is too concerning... plus I'm ancient!!!

Gn all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->