TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

If I don't get pregnant within these next two try's, I will probably take a break from fertility medicine for awhile. And just try natural. There is this stuff called hsg, that has helped women get pregnant. I know two people who have got pregnant after taking it. I'll just buy some opk's. this is probably a stupid question, but when you take a opk and it shows a smiley face, does that mean your for sure ovulating? I've never used one before so I don't know how accurate they are. Any who, how are you ladies doing today? I got to sleep in today. Yay. Lol. And today I'm going to my sisters friends baby shower and then after that I'm going to a pit bull dog show, and then going grocery shopping. So I got a busy day ahead of me. Hopefully it will keep stuff off my mind.

Do you mean an HSG test? If yes, it's not that bad - I had one after my ectopic. With opk tests, yes if you get a smiley that means you will ovulate within 12-24 hrs after

There are some women that get preg after the HSG, but the test isn't for fertility, it's to see if the tubes are open and flowing as they should. Some women say it cleans them out after -

I'm not sure if that's what you are talking about.?

I think you are going to get your bfp very soon!

No I already had that test. What I'm talking about is a medicine you get at GNC.

Really? Oh that stinks! Mine wasn't bad ....I took meds before and and relaxed after but was ok.

I never heard of the other stuff I don't think? I have heard of women using soy isoflaves instead of clomid and getting bfp's - maybe check that out too

If anyone decides to use soy I have a big container I can send u... Never opened. I didn't make it that far. Some / a lot of people get BFPs with no symptoms!!

That's so nice if you blucky! Hopefully none of us will need it but thanks!!!

How are the little ones?

Little ones are great as far as I can tell! My signature says theyre the size of raspberries, but this app I have says they are nearing an inch already! I had a lunch date today with my father in law when I got off work and a little bit after we sat down this family came in with 2 fraternal infants at the table beside us... they were ADORABLE... I mean 2 freaking cute! They had a boy and a girl... I was talking with the lady and she said that she went into labor at 20 WEEKS!!!! They had put her in the hospital on bedrest, stopped labor, and she carried the twins until 26 weeks. One was in nicu for 2 weeks, and the other for 5 weeks... omg that would KILL ME! Imagine not being able to have your baby until it is already a month old!! I REALLY hope that I can carry my babies close to full term, but AT LEAST 32 weeks!! I dont know what caused that to happen to her, but when I meet with my OB I am going to ask them about that and make sure that I am doing EVERYTHING possible to not have that problem. SHEESH! How scary!

Hope you lovely ladies are doing well today! I just woke up from another long nap! The twins are already wearing me out and they arent even here yet!

Oh no PB that stinks!! My DH and I had bronchitis back in Sept/Oct... lasted about 2 weeks for each of us, with 1 week overlapping... but the meds the doc gave us really got us back on our feet... if you havnt seen a doc yet I recommend going!

Also, all you ladies need to make sure you get a flu shot asap! They are highly recommended for women who are pregnant or TTC.

I don't believe in the flu shot!! I REFUSE to ever get. It!!!

Sorry to hear pb! Bronchitis sucks!!

The last time I got a flu shot, I got really sick to my stomach and was puking.

I might go to the doc tomorrow. Depends if I'm feeling better. Maybe I just have a cold.

I always get the flu shot but its very interesting the different opinions on it. I work at a hospital and they like all staff to get them. I work with over 60 physicians and i would say all but 1 get the flu shot and swear by it. Then there is one who refuses. Very personal decision but very interesting to me how some people are SO against it. and others are SO for it.

I get it, it never bothered me, but if I didn't get it, i would be ok with that too.
I know for women ttc and pregnant there is a huge push for it though......

Mondays are tough. im cd7 - OMG DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you doing over there? you are like 14dpo tomorrow right? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yes tomorrow will be 14 dpo... I am feeling crampy to day like af is coming...

I'm still hoping but not expecting a bfp...

Dopey I hope AF doesn't show. I'm 10dpo today. I don't plan on getting my BFP either. I've been crampy. My hubby doesn't think we should waste the money on pre-seed. He said if the doctor didn't recommend it, then there is no sense to getting it. I still might buy some to try it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->