TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

pb and dope, Im really praying for you guys! I know how stressful this is.

pb, do you have a ton of ewcm during O time? if you do, then you really dont need preseed. The sperms needs a good fluid to travel in and through to get to the egg, so if you dont have a good amount of ewcm, preseed takes its place and helps the sperm get to where it needs to. I have NO EWCM so I NEED it. LOL

cm is a sign of ovulation. it changes during your cycle and when you O you get ewcm, which is a clear fluid like which is what the sperm travels in and through to get to the egg, thats why people use preseed as if you dont have ewcm you usually wont get bfp because the sperm cant get through. Preseed takes place of it.

Thats why so many people say they got bfn over and over until they used preseed, because they didn't know that they needed the ewcm for the sperm to get through!

Cervical fluid, cervical position and temps are a huge part of fertility = The book Taking Charge of Your Fertility is really good and explains all the parts of a womens cycle and how you body changes during each phase.

I used to temp but dont need to at this point seeing I am being monitored with US and bloodwork. I always check my cp and cf to see where I am at. thats how I know I NEED preseed.

My OB suggested preseed when I went for a preconception visit, before we started trying.

ps, i highly recommend getting that book, I read it many times and always go back to recheck certain things when I have questions. its really good.

Soooooo... drs office called, they want to to go in today or tomorrow for a blood test. I'm gonna wait til the morning

OMG!!!!!!! i would have went today! what time are you going? are you going to test at home first? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :wacko::happydance:

Im praying for you dope!

I drop my niece at daycare around 9... so I will go after... I don't think its gonna be pos... I hope I'm wrong but I have a gut feeling its neg

I'm sorry you feel that way dope:hugs:
This process is so tough - Still gonna pray for you girl - will they call you in afternoon with results?

Pb, how was the iui? Did you go to work after or take the day off? I think we might try iui next cycle? Not entirely sure.
I think you said it was easy right? And you just brought DH's stuff with you right?

Anything else?

I already took the day off bc I didn't want to rush to get back to work. I could've worked after the iui, cause I didn't have any side effects. It didn't hurt during or after the iui. That was the only iui I can do, bc I can't afford to do it again. So if I'm not pregnant this time the next two times will just be timed intercourse with clomid/ovidrel. My boobs hurt, but they also hurt last month before AF, so idk. Dopey, are you late on your period?

And yes my husband did his sperm sample at home and I took it to the doc within a hour after he did it.

I don't think I have EWCM bc I never see any on my panties or anything. I take that back, I saw it one time on my first cycle of clomid/ovidrel

Tomorrow is 14 dpo, last cycle I got it at 16 dpo so I technically haven't missed it yet...

Today I felt like I was getting af... had cramps and I saw some ewcm this am... which is odd because I never have ewcm but a lot of people say its a sign of af... I guess we will see tomorrow

Hope yall had a swell monday. Mine was long and exhausting. I am officially 2 months today. 7 more to go!

Yay blucky!! :) I can't wait to be able to count down :) thank you grace. I really hope we do too. And I hope you get your BFP this time also.

Lately I've been relaxed about this 2ww. I wish I could be relaxed every 2ww cause it wouldn't be so hard lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->