TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I was more relaxed this time too! Last cycle I had so many preg like symptoms that it made me anxious... this time nothing so there's nothing getting my hope up too high!

Grace I hope we all get bfp... its would be a wonderful gift!!!

I went for blood test this am...

I was more relaxed this time too! Last cycle I had so many preg like symptoms that it made me anxious... this time nothing so there's nothing getting my hope up too high!

Grace I hope we all get bfp... its would be a wonderful gift!!!

I went for blood test this am...

Dopeyz are they going to call you with results? FX'd for you!!! :flower::thumbup:

Yes but I think its gonna be bfn... feel like I may be getting af... a bit crampy today... but I hope I'm wrong

I'm at the doc to see what's wrong with me. I thought I would get better, but I've just got worse over the weekend. It hurts so bad to cough.

Anyone else super emotional??? I started balling/panic attack at work and couldn't stop, now I do have a ton going on with DH not having a job, ttc after loss, and we think our dog broke her leg :( she won't put any weight on it and hasn't since thurs when she was playing ball with DH

She's going to vet today, DH an I am have been fighting and I lost it today. I couldn't stop crying and pull it together - I had I leave work! :(

Well the doc gave me a pregnancy test cause the medicine she gave me could hurt a baby. And it was negative. She told me not to be upset because it could be too early. But I just think I'm not pregnant. I'm 11dpo so it probably would have been postive by now.

Oh no I'm sorry grace! :( infertility is very stressful. Sometimes I just want to break down and cry and scream. My dog hurt his paw the other day also, he will put pressure on it but he still holds it up like it hurts. I don't think it's broke because he doesn't whine when I push on it. But he tries to pull away when I touch it

Still no word...

Pb... if you implanted on day 9 or 10 its still early for blood test, blood tests register 2/3 days after implantation... and urine is even longer its like 5/7 daysa after implantation... that's why I wanted to wait til thur to test but they wanted me to go yesterday...

Grace so sorry!!! It really sucks! Take a hot shower and relax for a bit... tomorrow is another day!!!

Vet confirmed -our dog tore her ACL, bringing her back tomorrow for sedation and X-rays. Ughhhh

Dope, any word????

I hope they call you with your BFP dopey. I just don't think I'm pregnant. I've been cramping a lot. Grace I'm sorry your dog has a torn ACL. It's hard to take my dog to the vet, cause he is scared of strangers and he freaks out. And starts growling at people. Every time we have to take him to the vet for something, they have to sedate him cause he freaks out so bad

Oh nooo that stinks about your dog pb. Surgery is either $1800 or $3000 !!!!?!?!??!?
Ughhh and then it's putting our dog through surgery :(

I hope you get your bfp pb!!!! Both of you! Where is dope?

Dopey cant wait to hear your results and sorry to hear about your dog Grace.

I have a feeling I am going to have a hard several months head of me. I am exhausted and my feel already ache beyond belief. My FIL got me a little back massage chair thing that I am going to pick up to see if I can relieve some pain and tension. I posted a pic in my journal of my "bump", even though it is mostly water and bloat and whatever else. Babies are still small.

Grace, sorry to hear about your "breakdown"...I used to have those every so often but I have not had one in ages :shrug: sorry for how you feel though girl.

Anyone know much about opks?? This is my first time using them.

My DH and I are BDing eod regardless, but it sure would be nice to know if i'm o'ing or not. I am on CD14 which from what I have leared is supposed to be the money day and still no smiley face. I don't know what to think. I see a faint line here though. What's the deal?

https://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag11/photos4bump/securedownload.jpg

https://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag11/photos4bump/securedownload1.jpg

Opks the line needs to be dark, really dark, darker than control line. Many women O early and others O late, are you temping?

Temps would help, it's hard to say when O will happen.

Those were negative - sorry girl

Opks the line needs to be dark, really dark, darker than control line. Many women O early and others O late, are you temping?

Ok. I do know that everyone O's differently but my doc indicated she'd expect me to O around the 14th. I will just keep my fingers crossed and I suppose keep testing until I either get a smiley or AF. I have been testing since CD11 and go in on the 27th for blood testing to see if it even happened.

No, I'm not temping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->