TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Are you taking clomid? What made md say you'd O on cd14? Did she do bloodwork and ultrasound to check your follies?

Good luck! As long as you bd every other day, you will be covered so it won't matter when you O. Hope you get your bfp!!

Are you taking clomid? What made md say you'd O on cd14? Did she do bloodwork and ultrasound to check your follies?

Good luck! As long as you bd every other day, you will be covered so it won't matter when you O. Hope you get your bfp!!

Yes, I am on Clomid - and I can only assume she said that bc Clomid is supposed to regulate your cycle?? I'm not sure. Yes I had an u/s CD10 to check follies, and there was one, measuring 14mm. No bloodwork yet, I go on CD21 to see if I O'd.

Thanks so much, I appreciate that support more than you know and I hope to get a BFP too!

Follie check on cd19 and they were just 21mm so I did trigger shot and Od next day I think.

Hopin Grace is right the opk has to be as dark or darker than the control line to be positive. Are you using OPKs multiple times a day though? Some women take their test in the am, and O late that day/night and miss the surge on an OPK. Just bc you are on clomid doesnt mean you will ov on CD14, and few women do actually ov on that day. Just saying.

Grace how are you feeling this evening?

14 is really good for cd10, maybe you did O on cd14.
Good luck!!!!

Blucky, headache has set in but DH and I kinda made up when we learned our poor pup may need $3000 surgery:wacko:

I can't believe how upset I got today, I think more so that I could not snap out if it! Not cool

I'm calmer now thank god. How are you? I tried to open your pic but couldn't, just remember 7 months and you'll be a mamma!

Here's a pic of my fat @$$ for ya grace. Lol

Attachments

• photo (20).JPG
    photo (20).JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 4
I shouldnt be this big at 2 months, but with twins it seems to be about the norm. Gargh so blah

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are amazing! you look beautiful! OH I WOULD KILL FOR THAT! Blucky you are so blessed and so beautiful, cherish every moment and EVERY inch that you gain!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for posting!

Aww thanks grace u made me feel better. I'm gonna break down and go get some maternity pants bc these althletic stretchy pants just make me feel fat and frumpy. Even though they are really comfortable.

Still never heard! Maybe tomorrow... I have such a head cold...

Grace sorry about your pup... its so sad!!! Poor thing must be uncomfortable...

I can't believe the doc didn't call you back today!! I would be going cRaZy!!!

Hi,

I hope its ok if I join. I have read this thread from the beginning! Grace sorry about ur dog, blucky congrats, and dopeyz I hope u, grace and pm all get ur bfp!

I am 25 with pcos, ttc for 2 yrs, I just did my first cycle of clomid, ovidril and progesterone. I am on 16dpo, with a bfn on 15dpo and no af, doc said to stop progesterone sun and af should have come today but still no!

2ww was awful, I got all kinds of pg symptoms and bfn at least now I will know what to expect and the side effects of meeds!

We are not telling anyone we r ttc we want it to b a surprise and it is so hard not having anyone to talk to so i was so happy to find this website and be able to talk to people going throuh the same thing!

I am a google addict and a poas addict :winkwink:

Welcome Jgm. :) ask your doc for a blood test if you don't get AF by Friday. That's what I would do if you keep getting BFN's and AF still hasn't showed.

Nope no call...

Welcome jgm!! My 1st cycle of clomid and ovidrel I had tons of symptoms too. This cycle nothing...

Grace how's the pup today? Hope you have a better day!!!

Dopey are you 15dpo today? Are you gonna call your doc to see why the results are?

Dope did you call them? OMG its 11am and I just came to check! I thought you'd have an answer by now, not cool, them, not you of course.

My pup is there now, haven't heard yet.

Hi jgm... We're you TTC naturally with pcos before? I had/have it too and it was pretty severe... Does ur doc monitor your follicles before the trigger? We're they maturing? Mine never would until after I had surg on my ovaries. Welcome and best of luck to you in this journey!!

Dopey make sure to let us know ASAP! I can't believe you havnt testing, I'm not strong enough to hold out that long!

Grace so sorry bout ur pup... Hope s/he has a quick recovery... My Aussie would go crazy if he couldn't run around and go crazy!! My shihtzu would be perfectly fine with it since she just lays around anyway!

So today I'm 9 weeks.... I'm going to get maternity jeans today after the DH goes to work... Maybe ill feel less frumpy. He works from like 1-at least midnight so I have plenty of time to burn.

Hope y'all have a splendid day! I will check back later... Dopey make sure to post!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->