TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Dopey I hope you get good news. Blucky, yay on 9 weeks. :) I hope I will be able to experience pregnancy one day.

Dope, Im dieing to hear and i'm thinking of you!

pb, how are you holding out?

I'm doing good. I already have it in my mind that I'm not pregnant. So I'm just waiting for AF to start so I can get started on the next cycle. AF is suppose to be here Friday.

And I'm really sick. I went to the doc yesterday, and I have bronchitis. It hurts so bad to cough. It feels like I'm coughing up my lung. I think I pulled a muscle in my back for coughing so much

My husband is sick also. He has namonia (i dont know how to spell it. lol)and bronchitis.

oh man! that stinks I am sorry you both are so sick! So next cycle you are going to do clomid/ovidrel and no iui right? I think im going to do iui next time if RE lets me.

I have been a complete stressball lately. I really need to calm down, our dog is at vet now and they still dont have an answer for us. I hate her being under anestesia but they said they needed to put have her sedated to do the full xrays and knee exam. poor kid.

Yea just clomid/ovidrel/timed intercourse. Yeah I would be worrying about my dog too. Everytime I have to leave my dog at the vet, I cry. Lol. I know I'm a big baby.

Dr office tried to call but I missed it at work but af has started anyways....

I will call them back in a few to see what's next...

Ummm no. you are not a big baby. Do you remember my post yesterday of me crying and having to leave work!??! ughhhhhhhh :wacko:

So, vet called, She completely tore her ACL, or they call is CCL is dogs. Definitly needs surgery, anywhere from $3-$5000. OMG. and DH still doesn't have a job yet. An offer did come in yesterday, thank god. He signed it and sent it off today but still.................... $3-5000 = looks like there will be NO christmas at my house this year. :dohh:
Thats ok, all I need is a bfp and a healthy little bean...

Dope, Im sorry about AF. let us know what Dr says? will you do another cycle or maybe try iui next? I definitly want to try iui.

PB, when is your blood test? or are you going to poas?

I will take a at home test if I miss my period. But I really think AF is coming. And dopey I'm so sorry. That sucks. :(

And that sucks. $3,000-$5,000. Wow. There is no way I would be able to afford that.

I know right, we will have to put it on a credit card. ughhhhhhhh, we dont have that kind of money.

Sorry dopey :hugs:

Sorry grace about that bill !! Ugh!!! My little dog had a bill like that one time, but she was sick and almost died because of a mistake her previous vet made so they forked up $2500 for her bill. I can't imagine paying outta pocket, but u better believe I would. I LOVE my dogs.

Dopey, any idea why it didn't work this time? That seems so strange.... I guess I didn't realize how fortunate I was that it worked the first cycle trying it.... :hugs:

Thanks for welcoming me!

Pb- I called this morning and they had me come in for blood work! They said they would call me in the morning, but that doesn't matter bc af decided to wait until I got home from doc to rear her ugly head!

Blucky- yes I was ttc natural bc I didn't know I had it until a year ago. They had me do us to ck follies then after ovidril went back for another us to ck if I ovulated and I did, I will prob have to go back tomorrow or Friday to get another us to ck ovaries to make sure they r clear before I can do clomid/ovidril again!

Dopey- sorry about af! At least I will kmow what to expect this time lol I wish they would have warned me!

Grace- sorry about ur dog that's gotta be hard!

So I spoke to re... I go for baseline on Sunday, then I go in for hsg on thurs... after that I meet with re and go from there...

Grace and pb... you both had hsg test... does it relieve blockages if there is on or is there another procedure after that???

jgm2010 - thanks, sorry about your AF coming. this process is so tough.

Blucky, yes i dont know what we are going to do. I mean, I know we will do surgery and we will just have to put it on a creditcard but still.............then i guess we will just use our tax money to pay it off. Yikes.

Oh and DH just called, the company that sent him the offer yesterday just called saying "we decided we are going to go another direction", so now he has NO JOB OFFERS!!!!!!!!! :haha: :wacko: what a mess!

I wish I wasn't ttc so I could go home and drink a bottle of wine:drunk: and maybe even smoke a joint! :haha: lmfao

All I can do is laugh, if i dont, i'll just cry ........ :dohh:

So I spoke to re... I go for baseline on Sunday, then I go in for hsg on thurs... after that I meet with re and go from there...

Grace and pb... you both had hsg test... does it relieve blockages if there is on or is there another procedure after that???

I had the HSG done, it wasn't bad, definitly take pain medicine before you go, and then yes the test "can" clear out any issues that may be in there, unless its a big blockage, which they need to go in and fix with surgery or something, but 9 times out of 10 - the test can "clear out" any issues.

When I had mine done, they said both tubes flowed fine, they said the right one was slighter slower with the "flow" process, but that it was ok, they guessed maybe the ectopic was on right side, but i didn't need any further testing after that = they said i was good to go.
Ughhhhhh, I am so sorry that you didn't get your bfp this time. boooooooooooo
I hate this process!

Dopey, I'm not trying to scare you, but it hurt me bad. My tubes were fine but it still hurt like hell. I would take some medicine before you go. and i had my sister go with me. thank god i did, cause i didnt feel like driving afterwards.
Grace Lmfao your funny.

Grace! Soooo sorry to hear about the job offer falling through! OMG... glad that you are laughing though and taking it well.

I took a 4 hour nap today and it was amazing. I have been cooking and making stuff for tomorrow ever since. DH should be home around 1am. eek!

Yeah... they are giving me a script and I'm taking tylenol... I'm supposed to work after so I hope its not too bad... I have a high pain tolerance...

I go for us on sun then hsg test thurs then start clomid from there...

Hope you all have a happy thanksgiving!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->