TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Happy Thanksgiving... this year I'm thankful for all of you who help keep me sane during the rollercoaster process!!! Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Yeah... they are giving me a script and I'm taking tylenol... I'm supposed to work after so I hope its not too bad... I have a high pain tolerance...

I go for us on sun then hsg test thurs then start clomid from there...

Hope you all have a happy thanksgiving!!

I think/hope you will do fine. I was SOOO scared and then so thrilled while it was happening that it didn't hurt like I expected. Are you sitting at work mostly? I think you will be ok. although, if you could just go home - that of course would be ideal.

I go for my cd12 US on saturday. so here we go again.........

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Grace I hope you have some nice plump follies when you go for your scan! I go back on Monday and I cant wait. According to online, I should be able to see the arms, legs, tip of noses, etc. :wacko: still cant believe there are 2! :wacko: I am interested to see what my DHs family says about my bump today! His parents have seen me of course, but the others have not seen me since like 5 weeks.. so of course there was no showing or anything.

I really hope yall have a GREAT day! I am about to finish up my dishes for today... I wanted to sleep in until 10 or so but my inability to stay in bed more than 2 hours without having to pee and my husbands obnoxious snoring that was not about to happen.

<3 yall! Have a good one!

Happy thanksgiving everyone :) no AF yet. If AF doesn't show tomorrow I will test Saturday. I've been having bad cramps today, so AF is probably coming

It's official: no more cutting onions throughout the remainder of my pregnancy. I thought it was bad before but that was NOTHING compared to the last 2 times this week. no more. Lol

PB I hope the cramps are from ur uterus expanding and making room for a nugget and not because of AF!

I really hope AF doesn't show. The doc told me I should start my period today, but I think it's tomorrow. I guess we'll see

I have 28 day cycles. Today is day 28, and I usually start over night, which didn't happen this time. AF still hasn't showed, but I'm cramping like I am about to start.

Yup I just checked 15dpo and cd34 when af really came :(

What are you pb? Just test!!! Then you will know! That whole "not testing" thing killed me. :haha:

Well I know my cycle was 28 days the last 3 months. I have it on my calendar in my phone, but I just didn't put down what day I ovulated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->