TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I've been having cramps all day, so that's why I'm not testing until I'm late tomorrow.

Me too! Positive thoughts, positive thoughts for a bfp and a sticky little bean!!!!!

Blucky, how was turkey day? Did DH's family flip over your belly? Did you tell them it's two?

PB I really hope u get a BFP tomorrow. If af doesn't come tonight, I would test with fmu since it is more accurate... Otherwise u might get a false negative. I really hope she stays away.

My turkey day was pretty great!! After looking at all the BF ads, my hubby took me and got me an early bday present... An AWESOME recliner....AND a preg pillow... The recliner matches the couches perfectly too! Everyone in our families know that we are having twins... And I feel really big.... Someone who's friends with his cousin came by and she's 6months and we were the same size :nope: yikes!!

His mom has been shopping like crazy for the babies... I don't think she's gonna leave anything for the rest of us to buy! Oh well the more money we save the better!!

How was y'all's turkey day?

My turkey day was low key, with DH out of a job we couldn't afford to host, an with our dogs injury we didn't want to be gone all day. So we made a quick visit with my grandmother and sisters and then came home.

Pb, did you test??? I'm at re now - waiting for ultrasound

Omg!!!!!!!:happydance:

Yay!!!!! So happy or you!!!:happydance:

My follies were: 10mm on right and 17, 19 and 21 on left!!! Holy crap!!!
I wonder if they'll have me trigger today!!?!!

Yay pb!!!!! You are pregnant!!!!

Can u post pic ? And remember a line is a line! How many dpo are you?

I took two of them and they got darker. How do I post pics? And I am 15dpo today. Yay. It seems unreal. I hope the tests aren't false positives

No they wouldn't be!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!! Soooo excited for you girl! I don't know how to post pic but I'm sure it's easy to figure out

Yay pb soooo happy for you!!!

Grace 3 good follies that's awesome!!!

I go tomorrow for baseline us...

Yayyyyyyy PB!!! If you are like me you will pee on a stick I er and over and watch it while it gets darker!! YAYY!!

Grace a BD the day of and 2 days after.... I think twice a day the 2ndday after. I triggered on 10/4 and I'm pretty sure we conceived on 10/6... I could just tell.... When u Bd try to make sure you orgasm within about 15 min of him.... I think it helped up that 2nd day.

YAYYY PB! U think the tww sucked you just WAIT ... The time between your BFP and each blood test and u/s is the worst!!

Yay. I took 3 and all are positive. YAy. How far along do I have to be to get a sonogram blucky?

Pb, it depends on your doctor. For me, once I get bfp, they will do beta checks every few days to make sure they are doubling. The numbers should double every 2-3 days, Then - once your numbers are over 1000, they "should" be able to see something on the Ultrasound. Even if its just the sac and fetal pole. It all depends on your doctor though.
Some will do one blood test and then tell you to come back when you are 8 weeks. For me, I will be monitored closely as I have the risk for ectopic, so it really all depends.

Hopefully, your doctor will have you go in for bloodwork right away, then whatever you beta number is, they will have you come back in a few days to make sure its going up. Then from there, they will decide when they want you to come back for an ultrasound.

Im so excited for you! Did you call your doctor yet? I can't remember, are you seeing an RE or an OB"?

I will call Monday. There not open today. And I am seeing a RE!! I pray nothing goes wron and that I have a healthy pregnancy.

I'm praying for you too!! Hope this little one is sticky and healthy! Hooray!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->