TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

RE called, said to trigger tonight and bd tonight, tomorrow night and Monday night!!! Woohooo

Pray for me ladies!! I can't believe I'm triggering on cd12!!!!!!:wacko:

Thanks!! Can't believe you are pregnant!!!! Are you freaking out? Is your DH thrilled? Did you tell anyone else?

I'm excited. But it doesn't seem real. Lol. My husband is excited to. I'm crampy so it's been freaking me out. Lol

Wow really? That's awesome! Cramps is your little one settling into your uterus!!!

It depends on the doctor, but I think they go by period. If yiu to pregnology you can put in af and O and get your Due date.

Blucky, how did your RE figure out how far along you are? By af or O date?

Sorry girls I was swamped today. PB my RE wouldnt do a u/s til I was 6 weeks,... and it is measured from the first day of your last period. So even though I know I conceived about 7 weeks ago, by the way they measure I am 9w3d. Although every u/s I have had the sac/babies are measuring about 6 days behind that. I go for another u/s on Monday and I CANT WAIT!!!!

Monday I will be 9w5d and I would almost be willing to bet they measure about 8w5-6d. I will let you know what they say.

So thrilled for you PB... but I cant believe you already told everyone! I think that would scare me! I waited until my first blood test bc I just didnt believe it!

I think that I am sick.. my throat is KILLING me and my head is POUNDING... I am so used to being able to take medicine when I feel crummy and now there is no such luck.... I feel like doodoo ....wahhhh I am a wuss and big baby when I get sick!

PB to attach a pic... click "go advanced" when you go to post... then click manage attachments....then click choose file.... select the file from your computer or memory card, wherever it is saved, and then scroll to the right and click upload....close that window and then complete your post like normal and you should have your pic on there.

You will have to make sure your pic is saved to your computer in some fashion first. Hope that helps!

Blucky I can't wait to hear how your appt goes on Monday? Yay! Is that how twins usually are? They measure a week or so behind because there is two?

Can't wait!!! And pb! Sooo happy for you And I agree with blucky, brave to tell everyone already! But I know it's very hard to hold it in when you are just so excited!

Hopefully your doc will get you in a few times this week to check on things!

Dope how was your appt? Are you doing the same "plan"?

I have to set up a mtg with my RE to discuss our next "plan" if I get bfn this time. My guess is iui is next if needed.

I have bronchitis and now that I know that I'm pregnant, I don't want to take my anti biotic or cough medicine. Cause it's bad for a baby.

Me and my family are really close, no matter what happens they will comfort me and be here for me through this.

thats awesome you are so close with your family....yay!
have you taken more tests? im so excited for you! hey did you guys bd too or just do IUI?

Yes I took another one this morning. Lol. My hubby made me. Lol. And we did the iui, I think that's what helped me get pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->