TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

It wouldn't let me upload the other tests. It said it was too large

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 0
ahhhh ok awesome. Im so excited for you! i would be taking a bunch of tests too.
We triggered yesterday, bd'd last night, tonight and tomorrow. wooooohoooooooooo!

Dope and I are going to catch up with you guys!

Blucky, did you cramp at all when you first found out you were pregnant? My cramps aren't as bad as before my missed period, but I've been cramping non stop

Yes.... It's your uterus expanding. It doubles in size the first few weeks after conception.

Grace I really hope this is your month! You had 2 good follies and 1 that was just a little behind right? triplets? EEK!! hehe

PB how many follies did you have when you triggered and did IUI? Check out my journal if you want to compare your betas with what mine were. This chart below is a HUGE help as well...
https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

I have been pretty damn sick all day. I have only moved from my recliner to pee and make something to drink... havnt eaten properly either bc I have no appetite :nope:

PB I really dont want to scare you more, but I want you to be informed... I would recommend reading the following article...https://miscarriage.about.com/od/onetimemiscarriages/p/chemicalpreg.htm
The wait between that BFP and seeing the heartbeat for the first time is going to be excruciating ... Just take it one day at a time and make sure that you are taking your prenatal vitamins and taking care of yourself.

I think I am going to make myself get up when my DH gets home and go get some groceries. We are running low and most of my craving foods are gone.

Hope yall are having a decent Sunday! Dopey how are you doin?

I had 3 :/ I really hope there is only one in there. Lol. But I will be blessed with however many

yes Blucky
I had 3 on left side, 17, 19, and 21!!!! and this was yesterday morning, I trigered last night and we bd'd last night, tonight and tomorrow! bring on the babies! lol

and you are so right about those first few weeks, tough...... but so worth it when you end up with a healthy little one!

I am scheduled for a blood preg test on Dec 10th but I'll be testing out the trigger, I'll start tomorrow, 2 days post trigger and I'll test, 2, 4, 6, 8, until I get negative, then i'll wait 2 days and start testing again i think. lol
thats what you did right bluckY?

sorry you aren't feeling well. but its a good sign, just means those little ones are NICE AND HEALTHY and doing what they should be. GROWING and taking all mommas nutrients! YAY!

Hey guys sorry I was mia... ended up in the emergency room yesterday. I had been feeling crappy all week but yesterday I was having excruciating pains in my abdomin. Turns out I had colitis-inflammation of the colon they kept me over night. I was also dehydrated and anemic... needless to say I missed us this am. Gonna call in am and see what I can do...

Anyways... hope all is well!!

Omg!! Dope!? How the heck did all that happen? Are you ok now? I'm soo sorry! Yikes!

It was a virus, I had lots of diahhrea (sorry tmi) but it caused inflammation in my colon... I'm better still a bit sore but not having the excruciating pains I was having... they gave me 3 bags of fluids and some other meds so I'm ok now... just a long couple of days.

Hi Ladies, :flower:
I have missed so much over Thanksgiving break, I know I'm new to this thread but I'm very happy to be here! I read through all of what I missed and wanted to comment to each of you:

PB--- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :happydance::bfp::dance::yipee::wohoo:
That is SO EXCITING!! Did you call your doc this morning? When do you go in for your first u/s? I'm so very happy for you.

Grace--- :thumbup: That's VERY exciting about your follies!! When I went for my u/s on CD10, I only had one follie worth mentioning, it was measuring at 14mm so you are in GREAT shape to get your BFP this cycle! Let the 2WW begin, FX'd for you.

Blucky---Isn't your u/s today? That's so exciting, that you're having twins. Double the blessing, I can't imagine how you're feeling! I am looking very forward to seeing how your appointment goes today! :hugs:

Dope--- That's awful, about your ER visit :cry: What an awful experience!! I hope you are feeling better today for sure.

As for me, I got my smiley on my opk Thursday, so I guess that means I'm 4DPO today. I go in tomorrow morning (CD21) for bloodwork to confirm the O. I guess that means I'm in my 2WW right now too.

Happy Monday to all of you!

Thank you! :) yes I called my doc today, I'm about to go for blood work. They are gonna check my hcg levels and progesterone levels, and I will have the results tomorrow morning. :) and I don't know when my first u/s will be. I guess I will ask that tomorrow when I call for the results.

I asked my doc about cramping, and she said it is perfectly normal as long as there is no blood, so I feel WAY better :)

PB, that's great!! can't wait to hear the results tomorrow AM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->